• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors AAC Blackout miter mount ?

Re: AAC Blackout miter mount ?

YES plenty long enough to make a 14.5 over 16 if perm attached, probably going to have to have it silver soldered since they are hardened and would be an absolute bitch to drill. (ask me how I know)

Yep, my 14.7 inch LWRC gets to 16 inches easy with that mount permanently attached. Works great.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsydlooknin75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">YES plenty long enough to make a 14.5 over 16 if perm attached, probably going to have to have it silver soldered since they are hardened and would be an absolute bitch to drill. (ask me how I know) </div></div>

How do you know? :p

You are correct that is will add enough length and also correct about it being nearly impossible to drill.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BookHound</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Outsydlooknin75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">YES plenty long enough to make a 14.5 over 16 if perm attached, probably going to have to have it silver soldered since they are hardened and would be an absolute bitch to drill. (ask me how I know) </div></div>

How do you know? :p

You are correct that is will add enough length and also correct about it being nearly impossible to drill. </div></div>

UMMMMMMMMM well lets just say, some dumbass tried to center punch it to be able to drill it ...... yeah ....... lets just say I tried and quit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: liliying</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
share a place with you,
www.voguesale.com
Wonderful website ,do not miss it.
</div></div>
Go away spammer!

Even the M4-2000 mount is long enough, with plenty of room to spare. I drilled and pinned mine, the steel is hard but not impossible. Getting it back off to put on a freefloat tube wasn't so pain-free.