• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes AAD triple lug rings

ghostinthewoods

Private
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2013
ut
Any body using these? I've been waiting on seekins for over 6 months now and am looking for an alternative. Any others you have in mind let me know also. Thanks in advance.

I haven't used them yet. They will probably be used on my next bolt gun though, the design looks really good.

I have both,the Seekins are great but I think I like the Aadlands just as we'll if not better.They are built like a tank,kind of like the Seekins on steroids.Also,I'm local to Jon Aadland,I was in a pinch and going out of town shooting and he brought a set of rings to his house and let me pick them up there.Awesome service.

I have 2 sets of Jon's low 30mm triple lug rings. The only reason I'd even consider another brand was if I had a mounting problem where the Aadland rings took up too much room and I couldn't get the scope in the right position. I have mine on a SS 5-20 and an SS 3-9. I agree with those above - they are built like tank - even over built maybe which is what Jon was trying to do. I like the fact that he speads out the clamping force on the scope tube and rail, giving you greater holding power with less torque on the screws. I won't knock any of the other major brands out there - they work well too and there are alot of happy customers of Badger, Seekins, Nightforce, etc. That said, once you get a set of Aadlands in hand and mounted up, I'm betting you'll feel the same as I do, why look anywhere else?
You can read a little more about them here - AADMOUNT Triple Lug Rings You can buy them right off of Jon's site, or also check with SWFA - call them and see if they are in stock and save a few bucks.

I have a set which hold a Leupold MK4 on a R700 in .308. They are the beefiest rings I have ever seen, and they are absolutely top quality.

Thanks, exactly what I was hoping for. Definitely going to give them a try, if I can find them.