• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes AAD triple lug rings

ghostinthewoods

Private
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2013
ut
Any body using these? I've been waiting on seekins for over 6 months now and am looking for an alternative. Any others you have in mind let me know also. Thanks in advance.

I haven't used them yet. They will probably be used on my next bolt gun though, the design looks really good.

I have both,the Seekins are great but I think I like the Aadlands just as we'll if not better.They are built like a tank,kind of like the Seekins on steroids.Also,I'm local to Jon Aadland,I was in a pinch and going out of town shooting and he brought a set of rings to his house and let me pick them up there.Awesome service.

I have 2 sets of Jon's low 30mm triple lug rings. The only reason I'd even consider another brand was if I had a mounting problem where the Aadland rings took up too much room and I couldn't get the scope in the right position. I have mine on a SS 5-20 and an SS 3-9. I agree with those above - they are built like tank - even over built maybe which is what Jon was trying to do. I like the fact that he speads out the clamping force on the scope tube and rail, giving you greater holding power with less torque on the screws. I won't knock any of the other major brands out there - they work well too and there are alot of happy customers of Badger, Seekins, Nightforce, etc. That said, once you get a set of Aadlands in hand and mounted up, I'm betting you'll feel the same as I do, why look anywhere else?
You can read a little more about them here - AADMOUNT Triple Lug Rings You can buy them right off of Jon's site, or also check with SWFA - call them and see if they are in stock and save a few bucks.

I have a set which hold a Leupold MK4 on a R700 in .308. They are the beefiest rings I have ever seen, and they are absolutely top quality.

Thanks, exactly what I was hoping for. Definitely going to give them a try, if I can find them.