• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Aadmount Scope Caps

Thread resurrection. But my front scope cap broke this past weekend hunting. Rifle took a tumble. What’s the best way to get in touch with aadmount? I’ve emailed twice but gotten no response.

Thread resurrection. But my front scope cap broke this past weekend hunting. Rifle took a tumble. What’s the best way to get in touch with aadmount? I’ve emailed twice but gotten no response.
Unfortunately, that seems to be the way it goes. I'm still a big fan, but Jon needs to fix that. I thought that at one point in time I had his number, but damned if I know where it might be.

It's been a couple of years, but the last set that I bought were mixed up with someone else's order for completely different caps. I e-mailed Jon and he got right back to me. He had to make a new set for my order, so there was about a 4 day wait to ship, IIRC.

As far as I'm concerned, they're still the best caps out there........

Be patient

Does anyone have his direct email? I'm trying to get a set for my Eotech 3.5-18x and no response from the web contact form. The address and # seem wonky on the website also. On the contact page: 123 Example Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
(555) 555-5555

Is he still in business?

I sent him a message a week or two ago and haven’t heard back either. Hopefully he’s doing ok and just busy.

I have some and love them.

My only glitch is that the objective cap sometimes doesn't want to shut properly, without a good whack ... and that the occurlar cap's release lever is sometimes a little hair trigger.

Beyond that, they've certainly not 'failed'. And while I'm still hoping the objective cap loosens up ever so slightly, I'm glad for the positivity, and love the caps ... I still can't quite get used to the Tupperware feel of Tenebraex caps ...
Yea, my front caps are sometimes hard to close. Other than that they work great so far.

I've had about a dozen sets, never had a problem until a few days ago, and can't even really call it a problem.

Just got a T6Xi Friday, left it sitting in my garage for a couple days, got pretty cold. 20ish. Anyway, the caps were not going on. I set them on top of my kerosene heater for a few seconds on each side and they popped on like normal.

I probably could have accomplished the same thing by bringing them in the house for a couple hours, but patience is a virtue, and I'm not exactly virtuous. 😁

I sent him a message a week or two ago and haven’t heard back either. Hopefully he’s doing ok and just busy.
I've sent him a couple emails since September, have yet to get a response. Sounds like others are getting their orders so maybe he's just slammed with work. I'd rather have his scope caps than MKM's but at this point seems like I only have one real option for my Meoptas.

Do the lastest MKM cap fold all of the way back?
I received two set of MKM scope caps today. They open/fold/swing almost all the way back.

The objective cover swings about 264 degrees.

The ocular cover swings a little more than 278 degrees.

Last edited:
Reactions: JDB55 and Pomyluy
Is it just me or something wrong with Aadmount's site? I've tried on 3 devices with no luck.