• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors AB Suppressors.

I bought a Warthog 5 and Warthog 7, on Black Friday (not due to it being Black Friday, I tried to buy the week prior, but they didn’t have them in their computer to ring up).

I believe the flashider end cap is removable, but not certain.

I also ordered some Griffin Armaments muzzle devices and their short mounts. Right now they have 30% off. I was leaning towards the YHM mounting system, but couldn’t find the muzzle devices I liked and the Griffin is actually lighter, overall. It might even be a bit shorter.

Here are some pics:

9391DCE5-1379-44AA-B1FD-F595FDF06428.jpeg

5B09CDDC-A610-4114-8A5F-330CEFBE48F0.jpeg

D55F1939-AAAB-48A1-A5D1-6D9C8162F67E.jpeg

Reactions: xdeano

Tons of info on this video. Pretty awesome stuff. I can attest to the 375 raptor 10 on a 375 cheytac and 338 NM, 6.5 saums, and a couple other 6mm's. They're lighter and sound better.

Deano

Anyone have any insight on the Rugged Alaskan 360? It has lots of good marketing and I've seen at least one convincing review, but the Pew Science suppressor rating isn't very favorable.

I'm looking to suppress 9mm and 30 cal for now, which is why I'm interested in the 360, but this will require investing in multiple muzzle devices, so now I'm considering buying two dedicated cans. Decisions decisions...

Anyone have any insight on the Rugged Alaskan 360? It has lots of good marketing and I've seen at least one convincing review, but the Pew Science suppressor rating isn't very favorable.

I'm looking to suppress 9mm and 30 cal for now, which is why I'm interested in the 360, but this will require investing in multiple muzzle devices, so now I'm considering buying two dedicated cans. Decisions decisions...

Jay hasn't tested(or at least published) the Alaska 360.

Dedicated will sound much better.

What are the 9mm and .30 host(s)

Reactions: Sean Scott