AB Suppressors.

xdeano

Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 26, 2005
North Dakota
You guys need to take a look at AB suppressor aka aerocharger.

They have a really slick baffle design that spins the blast and has a blast chamber. They make a nice short compact can.

Just thought id share.
Xdeano

Long Range 338

Professional Ammo Waster
Belligerents
Minuteman
Online Training Access
Jul 10, 2012
Out West
Funny you posted, I just got a few to demo... Made from pure titanium, so weight is nice. If they sound as good as reported they are a great price point.

Strykervet

DEEZ NUTZ DEPUTY DOG!
Belligerents
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2011
Pierce County, WA
Interesting... Maybe in a few years if they become the new shit. For now I'll stick with tried and true.

I can already tell they're going the wrong direction though with the reflex shit --2" or so in order to reduce length a tad is one thing, over the barrel is another. Ask KAC. M110 can and QDC have same performance but QDC is half the length, half the weight.

But people think reflex cans look cool so I'm sure they'll sell. But if they took the same design and cut the reflex off of it then it'd work about the same I bet.

Long Range 338

Professional Ammo Waster
Belligerents
Minuteman
Online Training Access
Jul 10, 2012
Out West
Interesting... Maybe in a few years if they become the new shit. For now I'll stick with tried and true.

I can already tell they're going the wrong direction though with the reflex shit --2" or so in order to reduce length a tad is one thing, over the barrel is another. Ask KAC. M110 can and QDC have same performance but QDC is half the length, half the weight.

But people think reflex cans look cool so I'm sure they'll sell. But if they took the same design and cut the reflex off of it then it'd work about the same I bet.
Yyou can direct attach without the reflex, the reflex is just a thread on method that can go back over the barrel. I'm not advocating here, just clarifying. Apparently the reflex vs the regular direct thread attach changes the tone.

xdeano

Sergeant
Belligerents
Minuteman
Oct 26, 2005
North Dakota
Mine should be here next week. I'll be able to give you guys an update then.

Europeans have been using the reflex design for years with good results.

We did have some ops Inc cans at the office 15-20 years ago that were reflex design and we always had issues with rust under the covered part of the barrel. But barrel coatings are much better now.

Deano