• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

About that "Close" election in Texas last year.... At least 58,000 non citizens voted.

W54/XM-388

Online Training Member
Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
  • Oct 1, 2005
    Dallas, TX
    So apparently after the "surprisingly" close elections in Texas and a bunch of local spots & state legislature spots going to the communists we come to find out at least 95,000 non citizens are registered to vote and at least 58,000 of them voted in the last election or two.

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.go...y-95000-people-identified-dps-non-us-citizens

This is exactly why the Communists & their vile court judges are all fighting against voter ID laws and any plans to check citizenship before letting one register to vote.

The communists KNOW they are using foreign nationals and fraud to influence the elections and want to continue to do so.

What we should be doing is arresting all 58,000 of those that voted and beating a plea deal out of the full 95,000 to turn evidence against the communists... but we'll just go soft on them of course.

No wonder it doesn't matter how you vote when they can just bring in all of south america to vote as the Communists tell them to.

While funny/ridiculous the deflection tactic taken to the extreme.
    Accuse your opponent of exactly what you are doing.

R
    Like taking Russian payoffs offs for favors?

How selling our uranium for personal profit isn't a giant story with people in jail just high lights how we have a criminal/justice/legal system that just keeps the tax slave in line and leaves the criminals at the top and bottom alone

This surprises anyone why ? And here we still sit . I guess we're waiting for the twelve story flaming Elmo doll that storms our homes . Yeah I know , fukin ridiculous. Like sitting on our nuts while they steal our freedom and finish destroying our Constitution . At least Elmo's funny . The reality isn't.

No surprise really. The liberals want to win at all cost because they think once in office they will stay in power. History has dictated otherwise but they never learn.

So apparently after the "surprisingly" close elections in Texas and a bunch of local spots & state legislature spots going to the communists we come to find out at least 95,000 non citizens are registered to vote and at least 58,000 of them voted in the last election or two.

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.go...y-95000-people-identified-dps-non-us-citizens

This is exactly why the Communists & their vile court judges are all fighting against voter ID laws and any plans to check citizenship before letting one register to vote.

The communists KNOW they are using foreign nationals and fraud to influence the elections and want to continue to do so.

What we should be doing is arresting all 58,000 of those that voted and beating a plea deal out of the full 95,000 to turn evidence against the communists... but we'll just go soft on them of course.

No wonder it doesn't matter how you vote when they can just bring in all of south america to vote as the Communists tell them to.

Yeah the local (Austin) news said that it was up to the city to determine if they wanted to take action or not. Well fuck yeah take action!

As liberal as Austin is I doubt that shit will happen. Under the rug, out of sight there.

Right? Much more important to send a crew after Stone than worry about massive voter fraud. Such a mixed up bucket of shit, now they don't even try to hide they agenda behind "for the people".

It's more like "fuck the people", then they do whatever they want. They are producing disgusted and fed up citizens at an astounding rate.

This 58,000 illegal voters, that should be at the top of the list of colossal cock ups. But it's becoming the norm, huge cock up, absolute corruption on a massive scale. As long as they continue getting away with it they're just gonna get worse.

I am afraid that’s right. At this point may as well not even attempt to claim that a majority of Americans stand against totalitarians. They cheer when their rights are eliminated, and their countrymen are crusified for wrongspeak. They are now really reaping the rewards of controlling all education. They have an entire generation of people who know no history and assign no value to liberty. It’s only going to get uglier and uglier.

I am afraid that’s right. At this point may as well not even attempt to claim that a majority of Americans stand against totalitarians. They cheer when their rights are eliminated, and their countrymen are crusified for wrongspeak. They are now really reaping the rewards of controlling all education. They have an entire generation of people who know no history and assign no value to liberty. It’s only going to get uglier and uglier.

Yep, except unlike the Jews in Germany, America will have nobody to come save its people from being herded into the death trains/camps.

Yep, except unlike the Jews in Germany, America will have nobody to come save its people from being herded into the death trains/camps.

You might say they will richly deserve their fate for having cheered it onwards and approved of the destruction of those that tried to save freedom.

Those underground freedom fighters that imbed themselves in the new regime will probably feel no sympathy for those idiots that cheered for the communist regime when they find out what communists do to the "educated" useless class after they help them get into power.

While I hope there is a fight so that freedom can win, I also prepare for a long dark time of history when those that carry the torch of freedom and true knowledge have to be the hidden underground until the idiots have enough of being slaughtered and are ready to risk it all and die for freedom once again.

No surprise really. The liberals want to win at all cost because they think once in office they will stay in power. History has dictated otherwise but they never learn.
    The ends justify the means.

So what if they lied? So what if they cheated? Who cares? Who is going to do anything about it? This will be interesting. If the Texas AG doesn’t do anything about it, then I presume nobody will.

Reactions: Bdevr and Mwalex
    You might say they will richly deserve their fate for having cheered it onwards and approved of the destruction of those that tried to save freedom.

Those underground freedom fighters that imbed themselves in the new regime will probably feel no sympathy for those idiots that cheered for the communist regime when they find out what communists do to the "educated" useless class after they help them get into power.

While I hope there is a fight so that freedom can win, I also prepare for a long dark time of history when those that carry the torch of freedom and true knowledge have to be the hidden underground until the idiots have enough of being slaughtered and are ready to risk it all and die for freedom once again.

Agreed, but what about when they come for those underground people you are talking about. I say again, this ain’t the 1770’s. It’s hard to hide these days with everyone having an electronic footprint. They know more about you than you know about you. I’m not saying it’s impossible, but the waiting game isn’t doing any good. Frankly, I don’t know about you guys but I don’t plan on waiting to get rounded up.

The ends justify the means.

So what if they lied? So what if they cheated? Who cares? Who is going to do anything about it? This will be interesting. If the Texas AG doesn’t do anything about it, then I presume nobody will.

Exactly. Nobody is going to do shit. We will just continue down this spiral until we wind up like Venezuela, then and only then will people react to a bad situation but in all honesty, unless some other country comes to our aid, by then it will be too late. We will all be living in caves wondering why the hell we let things get this bad.

Reactions: Mwalex
    Agreed, but what about when they come for those underground people you are talking about. I say again, this ain’t the 1770’s. It’s hard to hide these days with everyone having an electronic footprint..

I'm talking about people who know how to be red like a radish and be a trusted part of the regime.

It's actually easier today because everybody relies on what their computers & their databases and their fancy new "AI" systems tell them as the gospel truth. So if you understand how the systems are built, operate and "learn", you can manipulate them near untraceably to work in your favour as needed. The more the oppressors rely on computer systems and machines to do their thinking & sorting, the more they are at the mercy of those who actually understand how they work (which doesn't include all the idiot Indian "techs" they outsource to).

Gorilla warfare will be the way to go. Heck of a surveillance state to be up against tho

The French ave a much denser surveiance state and they cant stop the yellow vests, just imagine the yellow vests with guns that equal or are better quality than the government with people that are more skilled in general than the government. Open rebellion will shrink the opposition quick, then the hunting of despots will happen ala the French Revolution with no mercy shown.

Gorilla warfare will be the way to go. Heck of a surveillance state to be up against tho

The French ave a much denser surveiance state and they cant stop the yellow vests, just imagine the yellow vests with guns that equal or are better quality than the government with people that are more skilled in general than the government. Open rebellion will shrink the opposition quick, then the hunting of despots will happen ala the French Revolution with no mercy shown.

France isn’t that bad. There are far worse areas to be in in Europe in this regard.

Reactions: whiskeytower
    You damn straight. Hard to hide from some of the tech they have these days.

You don't hide, rather you make the system work to your advantage.
    The problem with the ultimate surveillance state is the overwhelming amount of data they get. It's actually impossible to use it all no matter how many people they have working. So they run it through their computer systems to flag anything out of the ordinary or anyone stepping out of their expected patterns. Use that to your advantage, make sure you show up as your normal uninteresting subject and that where you want to go is where the patterns show you always go.

For example don't use encryption on your messages, that will only get you flagged, learn how to look like every other idiot sending pictures of your cat & long statements of your love for planet earth...

Sorry but the French intel agencies are almost as good as ours and better than anyone else’s, they do citizen control better than London and they cant handle unarmed yellow vest salary people. Our agencies would fold quick then get decimated as traitors if a awakening is triggered.

France isn’t that bad. There are far worse areas to be in in Europe in this regard.

Reactions: whiskeytower
    They want that to happen so they keep the indigenous sheeple looking to the government for a little safety. Just like our government imports MS 13 and terrorists from all over the Middle East, its to frighten and cow the sheep,

All that surviellance and they can't catch the goat herders raping the local girls.

R

Last edited:
    Vigilante justice will fix that sooner or later. Our European brothers have it in their DNA. They will cleanse their region eventually.
    I'll believe it when I see it.
    First they'll have to get by their own government's persecution for calling a rapist a rapist.

R

Never in the history of the world has a citizenry been so well armed. The wheels will come off if even 1/2% resist. Look what what one cop did to CA. look what a few blm's did.

No death trains or camps anytime soon.

I called this on election night. Its the same way all around the country. Not just Texas. Why do you think democrats doesnt want stricter voting laws? Because they love voter fraud. Not shocking in any way.

I called this on election night. Its the same way all around the country. Not just Texas. Why do you think democrats doesnt want stricter voting laws? Because they love voter fraud. Not shocking in any way.

Which go hand in hand with why they want "open" as in Chaos borders...
    The train of people brought into the country to vote illegally and the drug smuggling are prime democrat policies that they don't want interfered with.

The current democrat party reminds me of the Borg from Star Trek.

"We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile"

I am curious about the distribution in the state for the 58,000 votes that were cast. Pete Sessions lost to Colin Allred by 17,285 votes. Allred was a liberal post child and had a ton of support from their political machine.

Inditement of 12 Russians for attempting to influence an election. Get the printer ready, 95k is a lot of incitements.