• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

AC/DC's Malcolm Young: Walked That Way At 64

He is. Sometimes I think my continued presence is a happy accident of tolerable genetics and sheer defiance.

Attachments

• photo79400.jpg
    photo79400.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 16
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-sUXMzkh-jI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sad to hear this, I remember the first time I heard AC/DC.
It was from an 8 track player.
Here's a power chord to you Malcolm.

R

The fucker lived hard. Didn’t have anything left when he came into the finish line. My favorite band of all time.

The play on words in the thread title references an Aerosmith song, not AC/DC.

During band warm-up at church this morning, I played a couple AC/DC tunes in Malcolm's honor.

The play on words in the thread title references an Aerosmith song, not AC/DC.

During band warm-up at church this morning, I played a couple AC/DC tunes in Malcolm's honor.

Yes it was, but I thought working "Thunderstruck" in there might have sounded like a judgmental observation. Perhaps this would have been more suiting?

he is very underated. there is a story about a instructor a git. guitar institute in LA. that many of the super shredders like paul gilbert steve vai. two of rhcp members and rivers from weezer and jeff buckley went there. just to name a few. he said every year he goes in and there before him sit's a class of some of the most gifted young kids in america. they can play van halen,bach, john coltrane whatever. he said the first thing he does is ask em to play and sing malcoms part from tnt where he is playing and singing the aye part at the beginning of the song. not one of em can ever do it. it's insanely hard to play it and sing it at the same time.

One of the greatest bands of all time bar none. I guess Malcolm was the one to convince Angus that ACDC should continue on after the passing of Bon Scott. As great as the Bon era was I can't imagine a world in which albums like Back in Black, For Those about to Rock and The Razors Edge don't exist. Malcolm will be missed that's for sure

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk