• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD Accu Shot BT12 Monopod

LOS

Private
Minuteman
May 5, 2005
(((SOLD to caseyq ))) MPA BA MOUNT: 34MM/1.125H/0.0 MOA. In excellent condition. PRICE: $210 Shipped ConUS.

(((SOLD to Dschapp44 ))) SPUHR RMR INTERFACE A-0010: Mounted and taken off. In Like New Condition. PRICE: $55 Shipped ConUS.

(((SOLD to Agent007 ))) FLATLINE OPS 34MM Scope LEVEL: Mounted and taken off. In Like New Condition: PRICE: $165 Shipped ConUS

(((SOLD to Mjtaylor0222 ))) ACCU-SHOT BT12-QK RAIL MONOPOD: L: 3.85" / H: 3.75-4.65". New In Sealed Package. PRICE: $85 Shipped ConUS

I will accept payment by PPf&f or USPS MO. First to post "I'll Take It" followed by a forum PM gets the item. For questions or additional information please feel free to contact me via forum PM or email. The items will ship USPS priority delivery w/tracking.

PLEASE NOTE: I also go by "los" on arfcom and I'm a Gold Badge member (20 years + forum membership). I have over 4K posts and 100% positive feedback on equipment transactions.

Here are a photos of the items taken Tuesday 23MAR2021..:

Last edited:
Flatline OPS Level is SOLD to Agent007. Thank you, Sir.

MPA BA Mount is SOLD to caseyq. Thank you, SIr.

@Dschapp44. The Spuhr RMR Interface/Mount is yours, Sir. Please send mne an IM and we'll work out the logistics. Thank You.

Reactions: Dschapp44