• Ckye Pod

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Taylorbok

Private
Minuteman
Nov 16, 2017
Sask, Canada
I am trying to decide which bipod I should try next.
I have an HD-50 for my ELR set up. I have a Grnd-Pod on a hunting rifle and an older Atlas on another gun.

I am considering either the Accu-Tac BR-4 or the Ckye-Pod standard.
I know the Accu-Tac is built super solid, but the Ckye pod has way more adjustability.
My worry is I may be dissapointed with the slop in the Ckye Pod, I also don't currently see myself using all the adjustability of the ckye pod but I would like to try a couple PRS matches. This Bipod will likely be used mainly from the prone shooting steel or off a bench.

I'd like to hear from you guys what you would choose and why.

NiteQwill

Best to jump high, and far!
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2012
Uncle Sam's Bottom
I wouldn't do a Ckyepod for ELR. It's purpose built for PRS. I haven't tried the 50 cal version though.

Taylorbok

Private
Minuteman
Nov 16, 2017
Sask, Canada
I wouldn't do a Ckyepod for ELR. It's purpose built for PRS. I haven't tried the 50 cal version though.
it's not going to be used for ELR, I already have an Accu-Tac HD-50 for my ELR rifle and love it,
This new one will be just general purpose/ long range

NiteQwill

Best to jump high, and far!
Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2012
Uncle Sam's Bottom
it's not going to be used for ELR, I already have an Accu-Tac HD-50 for my ELR rifle and love it,
This new one will be just general purpose/ long range
Oh, then Ckyepod does just fine. I've owned a single, double, and triple. I ended up settling on a double.

TBH, the TBAC bipod has been 99% my go to now. I run it in PRS and the Ckyepod double is now a backup.

Lucreau

Private
Minuteman
Supporter+
Oct 30, 2017
CO
You should buy my new double pull I have listed ;)