• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy 1st Level

sniper79_98

Private
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2009
USA
Hello everybody!

I just received an Accuracy 1st scope level. The screws were snugged up kinda tight (more the the company’s recommended torque value). When I back them out, there was some white residue on them. I emailed the company and was told that the white residue was left over from the anodizing process. I was hoping it was loctite... it’s not. It’s corrosion on a 6/32 thread in 6061 aluminum. I’m told the warranty is 60 days. Does anyone know of a level just as good as the Accuracy 1st? MKM? LoPro Vortex?

Thank you in advance!

Accuracy First is a very good level. I’ve used one for years. They are a great supporter of the Hide. Give them a call to discuss your concern. I heard their customer service is excellent.

Hello everybody!

I just received an Accuracy 1st scope level. The screws were snugged up kinda tight (more the the company’s recommended torque value). When I back them out, there was some white residue on them. I emailed the company and was told that the white residue was left over from the anodizing process. I was hoping it was loctite... it’s not. It’s corrosion on a 6/32 thread in 6061 aluminum. I’m told the warranty is 60 days. Does anyone know of a level just as good as the Accuracy 1st? MKM? LoPro Vortex?

Thank you in advance!

I use the flatline ops "sniper" accu level

media__49418.1554709281.jpg

covert_main_closed.jpg

20FASL34-2.jpg