• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT and AXMC Barrel Question

PRDRIVER

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 18, 2005
    SLC, UT
    I recently picked up the AI line of rifles and would like to know which barrel lengths you guys are ordering your with your AT and AXMC rifles.

Thanks,

Rob

20" 308 and 26" 243 & 260 for me! Any news when the AXMCs will start arriving? Good luck with this new line. Seems you're had a great supply of DTA products. I suspect I'll be ordering a few DTA items from you down the road. Absolutely love my 2 DTAs.

Last edited:
    24" 308 and when I can order another bbl. it will be 6.5 in 26"
    kenner

22"-24" 6.5 Creedmoor barrel for my "extra." Will be wanting a 308 folder AT, 20" non-threaded. If I could get it with 6.5 CM barrel first I would probably do that.

Ordered an AT with 20 in .308 non threaded, also purchased 24 in .260 Remington Barrel threaded.

I ordered a AT with a threaded 24".

Just to double check......they are m18x1.5 threads? I just ordered a 30p-1 and a little nervous about screwing up the thread pattern.