• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Accuracy International AT LE

tex68w

Mister Bevilaqua
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 10, 2017
    Up for sale is a very lightly used '19 Accuracy International AT LE in Green with a factory 20" 308 barrel. This is an actual Law Enforcement model AT with the AX right side fold adjustable stock, it is not a conversion. The rifle has less than 300 rounds through it and is in excellent condition. I had a 0.40 moa 100 yd group with 175 FGMM/118LR and a 0.46 moa group with 168 FGMM, it's a tack driver. I've walked it out to 1000 yds twice now with repeatable ease. The rifle will come with (1) one AW/AT 10-round magazine and all original spacers, rails, spigot mount, hardware, and literature.

The optic is a Zero Compromise Optics ZC527 with the MPCT3 reticle. It sits in a Spuhr 6002 1.5" 36mm 0 moa mount and it has the new Spuhr A-0119 Bubble Level. The bipod is the Thunderbeast Arms Bipod with the new RRS ARMS LR-SOAR Bipod Clamp that works on both Picatinny and ARCA rails, it will come with the standard TBAC QD Picatinny mount as well. The bipod will also come with the optional leg extensions and spiked feet.

Accessories/upgrades include:

• Really Right Stuff ARCA/Swiss Chassis Plate
    • AI AT NV Bridge w/20moa rail (to match the high 20moa action rail)
    • Anarchy Outdoors AI ARCA/Swiss Spigot Mount (factory mount included as well)
    • Thunderbeast Arms .30cal CB Brake
    • Hoptic USA AIAT Saddle Blanket
    • SAP Two Round Holder in Multicam
    • ZCO 527 w/MPCT3 reticle
    • Spuhr 6002 optic mount
    • Spuhr A-0119 bubble level
    • Thunderbeast Arms Bipod with extra accessories

I can sell the rifle 1) as a complete package as you see it pictured below to include the rifle, optic and bipod for $9300 shipped and insured to your FFL, or 2) I can sell the rifle by itself for $5000 shipped and insured. I will consider selling the optic with mount but only if the rifle sells first. I prefer to sell outright but I might consider a KAC 11.5" upper, KAC SR-25 lower, Staccato 2011 in partial trade at agreed upon trade values for both parties. Funds via discreet PayPal, wire, or cashiers check (must clear before shipping). There will be an added fee of $60 if your FFL doesn't accept shipment from an individual. Since everyone is asking, located in the greater Houston Area.

LhzJn3M.jpg

G7k6Qcc.jpg

rpNytKk.jpg

VJtKMPs.jpg

Last edited:
    Bump to the top! Lot's of interest but it's still here.