• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT non rotational sling cup.

raysugar4567

Private
Minuteman
Dec 28, 2017
I need an anti rational front sling cup for my AT chassis. I already ordered a rear one from Vector company but I am not having any luck finding a solution for the front. These rotating ones drive me nuts, it twist like crazy every time I pick up my rifle. Any help would be appreciated.

Good luck. I’m not aware of any options for this. The front QD cups on an AT screw into the side of the chassis/internal bipod block, so if they were anti-rotational they would likely loosen with any counter clockwise rotation of the sling.

I made an anti rotational QD Mount for the AX, but since it only occupies 3 KeySlot points, there’s no way to get it to work with the AT metal side panels which have a 4 KeySlot spacing.

Well that's disappointing. Hopefully the rear one will help enough to where it won't be as big of a problem. Thanks for the help. I could always add a rail on the side and put a qd swivel on that but that is a VERY expensive option. The old chassis had HK hook mounts on the front, I guess I could try to find one of those.