• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

Ran my red rocket at the Guardian Team Match at GTI this weekend. My partner and I both had AT-X's and shot well enough for to win. His came in Thursday, but I had done the load development with his barrel in tandem with my rifle so we ran the same ammo. So he got his rifle Thursday, dropped the barrel on and setup the rest that night, sighted in Friday and off to the match Sat/Sun. The joys of pre-fit barrels.

Thanks to Dan at Two Vets for the awesome picture.

View attachment 7737354
What lrf is that?

Just chill brothers, chill...

My AT-X has been on order since April, my V4 AutoTrickler won't be delivered until February 2022 at best, my Short Action Customs 6BR die has been on order since April, etc., etc. Good things take time.
For me its the missed deadlines. Rumors were April, then Sept, then Oct, then ???

Pick a date and hit it.

Reactions: Stag556
I see. If it was an mrf I was going to ask about it.

I like the black. Is that tracir compatible? Give ya $3k for it lol
I've played with the original MRF. The original MRF is never going to be widely available, the new Xe seems to be vaporware and probably will be for a while. It seems that Wilcox doesn't seem to want to make much money by getting stuff out to the civilian world. The market is underserved for weapon mounted LRFs, but hopefully that'll change at some point.

Ran my red rocket at the Guardian Team Match at GTI this weekend. My partner and I both had AT-X's and shot well enough for to win. His came in Thursday, but I had done the load development with his barrel in tandem with my rifle so we ran the same ammo. So he got his rifle Thursday, dropped the barrel on and setup the rest that night, sighted in Friday and off to the match Sat/Sun. The joys of pre-fit barrels.

View attachment 7737354

You guys put on a fuckin clinic (as per usual). My best friends were Team Stepbrothers, CL and Jeff. They got 6th or tied for 7th or something. They mentioned how bad yall beat 2nd place. Good shit, dude.

Anyone who has the weight kits (Sawtooth or AI), could you measure center to center of the mounts to the keyslot for me?

I'm hoping my AT's front accesory keyslot mounts are spaced exactly 4 slots, and I might possibly be able to use some on my current rifle until the new one shows up.
Does this work?
@The Dirk

IMG_0777-2160778.jpg

IMG_0780-2160777.jpg

Reactions: The Durk
So customers paid to pre-order rifles in certain colors, and instead of making those colors, they're building more red, that evidently weren't pre-ordered? Can't help but feel a lack of loyalty.
Maybe some people who pre-ordered came off the list or life happened along the way?

Of course that's possible. But I imagine these were coated fairly recently. That would mean there were multiple, recent, red cancelations from MH with no one else in line for red.... idk.

Don't mind me anyways, I'm just bi***ing, ordered mine when the publicized timeline was drastically shorter. I'll likely be deployed by the time this thing gets here. Never imagined that as a possibility.

My understanding is a lot of people ordered red initially and then changed colors (primarily to DE). If red and dark earth were the most pre-ordered and then ordered, we are just seeing the first wave of stuff shipping out. People are changing their minds faster than the supply chain will react. If you really want the rifle, get the red one now and paint it later.

And I'll just say, it is worth the wait.

Isn't cerakoting a chassis like $350-$400??? i would get the first available color and take that opportunity to cerakote my chassis a different color than offered, just to be different. But wtf do i know?

So customers paid to pre-order rifles in certain colors, and instead of making those colors, they're building more red, that evidently weren't pre-ordered? Can't help but feel a lack of loyalty.
All of the USA first production AT-X rifles are being made according to what was ordered. We have not changed the color quantities at all.
FYI, all of the first production rifles will ship by Christmas with the majority shipping this month. We will then start shipping the second production orders in Q1/2022 and complete those by March, again according to the colors on order.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International

Reactions: blbennett1288
All of the USA first production AT-X rifles are being made according to what was ordered. We have not changed the color quantities at all.
FYI, all of the first production rifles will ship by Christmas with the majority shipping this month. We will then start shipping the second production orders in Q1/2022 and complete those by March, again according to the colors on order.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International
Is there a date that rifles had to be ordered by to be "first production" and ship by Christmas?

I’m sure I’ll get some flack for this but it amazes me how the gun industry has turned into (and not just because of the Covid BS) an industry of announcing something, companies wanting up front deposits, and then having to wait a year (sometimes less, sometimes more) to deliver. And when you even ask about the reasons why something becomes so delayed, you get flamed as a complainer. Just an observation.

With that said, I want my DE rifle yesterday (crosses arms and stomps feet).

Tom Irwin
Accuracy International
How bout those fde bridges ?

Some of you guys should cancel your order, with the amount of b*ing y'all are doing.

In the meantime, I'll keep posting AT-X's in different colors :ROFLMAO:. Except Blue. Don't care enough for that one... LOL
You don't understand, FDE, 7 months. I can barely take it anymore! I've got like $8k worth of barrels, glass, and other crap waiting for this gun, all sitting here teasing me!

And then... red on a dealer shelf. 🙄

Shall be worth the wait.

View attachment 7737354

Awesome job Sean! Cool to see the AT-X doing well but anyone who follows Team matches knows you and Greg are the G.O.A.Ts regardless of the rifle.

You bastard!

Some of you guys should cancel your order, with the amount of b*ing y'all are doing.

In the meantime, I'll keep posting AT-X's in different colors :ROFLMAO:. Except Blue. Don't care enough for that one... LOL

Tom Irwin
Accuracy International

Could you advise when are the UK rifles being released ,,,,,

What’s the best way to mount an Elite Iron bipod to one of these?

Tom Irwin
Accuracy International
Hey Tom how do we know if our order is part of the first production run or second

@tomirwin
Are there any design changes between the first run and second? I thought I heard talk of attachment point changes?