• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

I wish it was Sage green. The ES is much to Shiney green. Had two ES rifles and sold them for FDE. Won't do another ES. A grey would be cool. But no thanks on the ES.
Yes wtf on no green !

I was gonna get mine green anodized but too many horror stories about custom anodizing

After seeing XLR and MPA versions, I'll take a LH ATX in raw, or bead blasted, please 😎

After seeing XLR and MPA versions, I'll take a LH ATX in raw, or bead blasted, please 😎
You must want to wait until 2026…. A left handed AI in a specialized finish?! Unobtainium. I just recently stopped shooting lefty rifles and trained myself on RH. Years of dealing with LH wait times was enough.

Hey @deersniper you were looking for this colored bridge?? Lol

089F0A0E-1995-4E89-9D42-B7C81A857534.jpeg

Hey @deersniper you were looking for this colored bridge?? Lol

View attachment 7743271
You’re killing me. I’m waiting for that exact rifle. Even called EO today to see if they had the DE bridges, which they did not.

Between the bag rider, weights, grip, 2 round holder and scope, I’m just gonna lay them out on the ground and take a photo. At least they’ll form an outline of a rifle! Haha

You’re killing me. I’m waiting for that exact rifle. Even called EO today to see if they had the DE bridges, which they did not.

Between the bag rider, weights, grip, 2 round holder and scope, I’m just gonna lay them out on the ground and take a photo. At least they’ll form an outline of a rifle! Haha
Did they say anything about fde rifles showing up?

Definitely need that folding adapter or if someone could make thumb screws. I’m bottomed out on the cheek rest so the bolt won’t come out.

Definitely need that folding adapter or if someone could make thumb screws. I’m bottomed out on the cheek rest so the bolt won’t come out.
Try loosening the 4mm screw to adjust your lateral movement of your cheek piece enough and it may give you enough room to get your bolt out, worked on my atx, but the cheek piece is not bottomed out all the way.

Try loosening the 4mm screw to adjust your lateral movement of your cheek piece enough and it may give you enough room to get your bolt out, worked on my atx, but the cheek piece is not bottomed out all the way.
I already tried, the third setting from the bottom is the lowest you can go to clear the bolt.

Going to need the tall picatinny action rail. AT-X looks to come with the short. Scope is mounted in a 1.5” spuhr

Attachments

• D6A6D3DC-F338-4D22-A15A-43071A861C80.jpeg
    D6A6D3DC-F338-4D22-A15A-43071A861C80.jpeg
    256.3 KB · Views: 153
Reactions: Peter Laurvick
Going to need the tall picatinny action rail. AT-X looks to come with the short. Scope is mounted in a 1.5” spuhr
Are you ****ing serious. Wtf

Actually that might work out perfect with a 1.5 Spuhr and a Utc

Edit 2. Where did you order your fde top from ?

Found this to be interesting…. I called MH to see if they had the DE long bridge in and I was informed they will only sell me one if I ordered the rifle from them. Since I preordered at EO, they wouldn’t sell me a bridge.

Found this to be interesting…. I called MH to see if they had the DE long bridge in and I was informed they will only sell me one if I ordered the rifle from them. Since I preordered at EO, they wouldn’t sell me a bridge.
I think they only have so many and want to give the people with a rifle on order first shot at the accessories. Seems like a fair way to do it.

When will eurooptic get them ?
I was supposedly #10 on the EU DE List. I called late last week and they told me they haven't received any DEs, don't know when they may arrive (and hadn't see the AI pic posted a couple weeks earlier) and wouldn't tell me where I might be on the wait list. I decided to stop at 0/3...

Reactions: Defender3
Well got the call yesterday and it ships today. FDE AT-X with FDE long bridge from Mile High. They even noted it came with the screws in the invoice. Now the race for load development begins before my December 4th match. 6mm Creed, WinTac 24”, 109gr Berger’s, H4350, CCI and Peterson Brass. To say I’m excited is an understatement.

Well got the call yesterday and it ships today. FDE AT-X with FDE long bridge from Mile High. They even noted it came with the screws in the invoice. Now the race for load development begins before my December 4th match. 6mm Creed, WinTac 24”, 109gr Berger’s, H4350, CCI and Peterson Brass. To say I’m excited is an understatement.
Good luck with your match Peter and let us know how you like your AT-X.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International

Peter, i got a shipping notice from MH yesterday for mine in red...will post when it arrives, hopefully early next week. When do you expect yours?

Peter, i got a shipping notice from MH yesterday for mine in red...will post when it arrives, hopefully early next week. When do you expect yours?
Tracking hasn’t updated with a date yet, been refreshing every 30 minutes 😂. Just hoping it gets here my thanksgiving which will give me the weekend for a few range trips before my match

Tracking hasn’t updated with a date yet, been refreshing every 30 minutes 😂. Just hoping it gets here my thanksgiving which will give me the weekend for a few range trips before my match
Ok, me too....been wearing the UPS page out..surprised the website hasn't crashed! :LOL: Mine is expected by end of day Wednesday!! Probably won't sleep Tuesday night!

• Love
Reactions: Peter Laurvick
Since I have such a short window for load development, what sort of barrel break in specifically for it speeding up if any is anyone experiencing on WinTac barrels? (6Creed)

Since I have such a short window for load development, what sort of barrel break in specifically for it speeding up if any is anyone experiencing on WinTac barrels? (6Creed)
I do not think you will have any problem with time for load development and break in using Win Tac barrels.
All of the barrels on the AT-X so far have been chambered and threaded by WinTac and most of them are using Bartlein blanks, with the rest from Hawk Hill.
AINA have been using WinTac barrels on AXMC and AXSR rifles for six years and the performance is world class.
They can be ordered through Mile High and Euro Optic.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International

Please update with the 419 extension progress. I have spare mags and extensions and would like to do this same thing.

Please update with the 419 extension progress. I have spare mags and extensions and would like to do this same thing.
I’m going to try one of the Altus +2 base plates. I don’t own either so I wanted to give this a shot.

Attachments

• 7A3333B4-298E-460D-A9C6-E8B8C03261AE.png
    7A3333B4-298E-460D-A9C6-E8B8C03261AE.png
    999.4 KB · Views: 64
Hat Creek had a run of Seekins +2’s to use on their AXs
Was this recent? I was there in 2020 and I don’t remember Bryan having them. I remember “Core” had Seekins make an AW baseplate a while back that was low profile and would probably work well with this to get that extra round in the AW but those are unobtainium these days.