• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

Some quick basement shots of my blue!

20211130_215730.jpg

20211130_215739.jpg

20211130_215758.jpg

20211130_215834.jpg

There's got to be a cheaper option that does the same thing... I'll loop paracord through the keymod before I spend that much on a sling mount lol
Not $80 but not cheap either.

Reactions: carlooa
Bathroom scale, no bipod, no mag, 18" factory AI 308 barrel, TBAC brake, MK5 7-35 = 13.6 lbs. Very well balanced with either the short barrel or a 26" HV barrel.
Not to be rude, but if you change an 18” barrel with a 26” heavy varmint, one of the 2 setups will not be balanced. Unless you added or removed weight somewhere else on the chassis

Not to be rude, but if you change an 18” barrel with a 26” heavy varmint, one of the 2 setups will not be balanced. Unless you added or removed weight somewhere else on the chassis
Jeez man. Obviously they don't balance identically, but the rifle feels very well balanced with either barrel. It doesn't feel front heavy with the heavier barrel and it doesn't feel rear heavy with the short.

Jeez man. Obviously they don't balance identically, but the rifle feels very well balanced with either barrel. It doesn't feel front heavy with the heavier barrel and it doesn't feel rear heavy with the short.
So either the AT-X defies the laws of physics or this is your idea of “balance” for a rifle

Attachments

• 98E76A7E-7D2F-4E62-80E5-C1FD7E8578A8.jpeg
    98E76A7E-7D2F-4E62-80E5-C1FD7E8578A8.jpeg
    196.6 KB · Views: 71
  • Haha
Reactions: Peter Laurvick
All the thought that went into this chassis and an integral front QD sling cup wasn't on that list.... Or left out on purpose to scam you for an extra $80 after already spending $5000 lol
You are going to love the AT-X V2. It’s going to have sling studs, a rear bag rider, more elevation in the cheek piece, an ability to add weights in the rear stock and it will come with a 15 round mag plus some secret shit that you didn’t know you needed but you do.

Apparently, this time they’ve got some actual competition shooters to help them design it !!!

You are going to love the AT-X V2. It’s going to have sling studs, a rear bag rider, more elevation in the cheek piece, an ability to add weights in the rear stock and it will come with a 15 round mag plus some secret shit that you didn’t know you needed but you do.

Apparently, this time they’ve got some actual competition shooters to help them design it !!!
Can’t tell if serious…

So either the AT-X defies the laws of physics or this is your idea of “balance” for a rifle
To be fair, where a rifle “balances” is more personal preference than anything. I prefer mine a little front heavy because it feels better to me that way, I’m able to get on target faster and manage recoil better.

I understand what you’re saying that all else being equal, barrel lengths of 18” and 24” will shift the actual balance point by a few inches. Fortunately, we have things like different barrel lengths/contours, weights, and suppressors to put it exactly where we like it.

Point being that there is no right or wrong balance point… the rifle is “balanced” where you shoot it best, not at its actual point of equilibrium.

To be fair, where a rifle “balances” is more personal preference than anything. I prefer mine a little front heavy because it feels better to me that way, I’m able to get on target faster and manage recoil better.

I understand what you’re saying that all else being equal, barrel lengths of 18” and 24” will shift the actual balance point by a few inches. Fortunately, we have things like different barrel lengths/contours, weights, and suppressors to put it exactly where we like it.

Point being that there is no right or wrong balance point… the rifle is “balanced” where you shoot it best, not at its actual point of equilibrium.
I'm aware. My point is if one considers a rifle set up "balanced" with an 18" factory (thinner contour) barrel, if you change that out for a 26" HV it will no longer be "very well balanced". That's a massive difference. If he said a 20" HV and a 24" medium palma, I could understand. This is off topic anyway.

@Stag556 is on the second production wait list.... April, probably.
I suppose I am. I was told by Euro that they were getting in DE rifles slowly when I ordered. Then they said they were getting a delivery of them any day. Guess that’s incorrect. Don’t mind a wait, when I’m told I’ll have to wait. The miscommunications are kinda annoying though. 🤷‍♂️

Signed up to travel to Altus and shoot my ATX at the AI match in March. Gonna be hard to do that without a rifle. 😂 But watch AI give away an ATX there….

Yeah I'm really digging the Blue, gonna have to call MH and see if they are expecting their Blue's as well. Anyone else order a blue from MH pretty early on here?

When I asked in past they said it came with it and I seen others have it so figured it was included. Well I don’t have to have it but I would have used it.
I don't know who "They" is, but the AT-X from the beginning has been sold as a base rifle. We could bundle it up with a whole group of accessories that shooters may or may not use, but the price would be higher.

The $80 pic rail sections they sell... :cry:
You mean P/N 25852BL, 80mm, 7075 alloy, MILSTD Anodize Hardcoat, Cerakote top coat, nitride steel flushcup insert, corrosion resistant fasteners, that will hold over 300 lbs.? Please remember this is still an AI and it is built to the same standards as our military sniper rifles and uses many of the same accessories.

You mean P/N 25852BL, 80mm, 7075 alloy, MILSTD Anodize Hardcoat, Cerakote top coat, nitride steel flushcup insert, corrosion resistant fasteners, that will hold over 300 lbs.? Please remember this is still an AI and it is built to the same standards as our military sniper rifles and uses many of the same accessories.
You don't have to tell me, I already bought it and don't regret it at all.

Well...
Let us know what else you hear ...
I ordered in Feb as well...
Just confirmed payment and the other goodies (Bridge, mount, sling QD attach) they are temporarily out of bag riders.. Shipping tomorrow.

You should call MH!

I don't know who "They" is, but the AT-X from the beginning has been sold as a base rifle. We could bundle it up with a whole group of accessories that shooters may or may not use, but the price would be higher.
When I asked mile high and euro optic. Not trying to have a debate just the the pic rail cam with it that’s all. There is very little info on the rifle to tell you exactly what came with it when almost every picture showed a bag rider and a pic rail on the front. So I had questioned both of them and they both were under the impression that pic rail came with it but that was back early in the year. It’s not that big of a deal was just a question for the guys that have received them.