• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

You bought a $5K rifle and you’re complaining about an $80 accessory...
Yeah, but that argument goes both ways. For $5k, yeah, they could include the little accessory. And yea, we paid $5k for a rifle so whats another $80. Could argue that all day long and form a nice circle going round and round.

I’m just over here dropping $200 at a time on weights, a bridge, most likely a hinge for a rifle I don’t have and have zero clue when I’m getting 😂

But god help them if it doesn’t come with a sticker…

Yeah, but that argument goes both ways. For $5k, yeah, they could include the little accessory. And yea, we paid $5k for a rifle so whats another $80. Could argue that all day long and form a nice circle going round and round.

I’m just over here dropping $200 at a time on weights, a bridge, most likely a hinge for a rifle I don’t have and have zero clue when I’m getting 😂

But god help them if it doesn’t come with a sticker…
If it helps your anxiety, mine came with TWO full size stickers AND a small one for my scope!! 😱

I’m first in line for the hinge at EO :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

All of y’all rushing to get in line while I’m like…

1638489588188.gif

I’m so elite.

View attachment 7746665

This is just mocked up. First impressions are solid. Definitely going to need the higher mount because the cheek support is way too low and super uncomfortable as-is.
What is the height of your rings? I currently have a spuhr sp4006 which is 1.35” high and my comb is bottomed out on the lowest setting. Super uncomfortable trying to get a open clear eyebox. Going to try a spuhr sp4302 next which is 1.5” high with 10moa cant.

What is the height of your rings? I currently have a spuhr sp4006 which is 1.35” high and my comb is bottomed out on the lowest setting. Super uncomfortable trying to get a open clear eyebox. Going to try a spuhr sp4302 next which is 1.5” high with 10moa cant.
Those in the picture are 1.15”. Pretty much unusable. I also have some 1.35” that I tried and were a little better, but still bottomed out on the cheek piece.

I finally put a Badger 1.5” 0 MOA unimount on it and it’s significantly more comfortable, so I think you’re on the right track.

Reactions: ATC4USMC
Those in the picture are 1.15”. Pretty much unusable. I also have some 1.35” that I tried and were a little better, but still bottomed out on the cheek piece.

I finally put a Badger 1.5” 0 MOA unimount on it and it’s significantly more comfortable, so I think you’re on the right track.
Good deal thanks for the feedback

Lads,
Anyone know where we can order the standard AI plastic bag rider??
I'm not keen on the pic rail smashing my hands up without one... Not really wanting to steal parts off other rifles.

Lads,
I'm not keen on the pic rail smashing my hands up without one... Not really wanting to steal parts off other rifles.
You could use a rail cover/larue rail clips in the short term to protect your hands in the meantime

Reactions: 96C
You could use a rail cover/larue rail clips in the short term to protect your hands in the meantime

Have a short piece of the oldschool magpul clip on rail cover over the top. Better, but still a bit of an awkward area to hold.

Well yea… it’s about value. The rifle I can understand how it costs 5k to design and manufacture and test etc. a sling stud? 80 bucks really? Money is not the issue. Value is
I'm pretty sure if the picatinny/QD cup section was included, the backorders on entire rifles would be even more insane. It's one more component they can blame delivery delays on. #NoThanks

I’m using the Ruger RPR Rimfire 1.6” bag rider from @pfl338

Attachments

• B06AD12E-DDDD-488F-9E06-23A07435DCC8.jpeg
    B06AD12E-DDDD-488F-9E06-23A07435DCC8.jpeg
    900.3 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
Lads,
Call mile high--they have them.

How do you like that grip? Also what spur is that? I just mounted my scope and I have to have the cheek piece bottomed out to get lined up but can get top hand guard with current set up.
I’m liking the mdt grip so far it’s quite thick though but it feels really nice in most positions. The spuhr is a qdp-4002.

Now that several of you have the ATX in hand ...
Who has put a lighter barrel on it with something like an ultra 9 hanging off the end?
Wondering if balance point with a thinner or carbon fiber barrel works out about the same

Who has put a lighter barrel on it with something like an ultra 9 hanging off the end?
Wondering if balance point with a thinner or carbon fiber barrel works out about the same
68D35A28-7374-4C12-A5F3-6FCE3F25BC8D.jpeg

• 24” Proof carbon fiber 6.5cm barrel
• NF ATACR 7-35
• Wedgetail Industries N300Ti can
• Armageddon Gear cover
• MDT Ckye Pod standard length with RRS clamp & podloc

(NO additional rails or weights).

17lb approx as pictured.

I only just got it last week, have fired 59 rounds only through it but it does feel good.

Balance point is still around the mag well. It’s excellent, I’ll hunt with this rifle also.

For matches, will throw on some weights but also the steel proof prefit barrel with tuner brake, to keep the front down a bit more.

I think you'll find a lesser impact on balance with different barrel weights than you expect. If it's significant maybe add/remove internal weights when changing barrels. I've handled the rifle with significantly different weight barrels and it was very easy to get comfortable on a 2x4 barricade with each.

View attachment 7753271
• 24” Proof carbon fiber 6.5cm barrel
• NF ATACR 7-35
• Wedgetail Industries N300Ti can
• Armageddon Gear cover
• MDT Ckye Pod standard length with RRS clamp & podloc

(NO additional rails or weights).

17lb approx as pictured.

I only just got it last week, have fired 59 rounds only through it but it does feel good.

Balance point is still around the mag well. It’s excellent, I’ll hunt with this rifle also.

For matches, will throw on some weights but also the steel proof prefit barrel with tuner brake, to keep the front down a bit more.
What hight is your spur?

I was told I’m 3rd in line now and they are still gonna get elite sand showing up through this year (glad I picked that color even though I wasn’t sure at the time).
Anyway, is there anyone that has a short rail already in hand (I’m guessing no or people just don’t want short)??

I want the short one

Ok y’all I’m lost. I really want a 2 round holder on the side of the gun, it has those keyslot holes but I can’t find a round holder to fit it. I even tried a Keymod pic rail to see if it was that and it’s not. What am I missing? Or is it designed to go keyslot to picatinny, then get a picatinny 2 round holder? I know the other option is the Velcro version like SAP but then why have the keyslot on the side?

Next is keyslot to QD Sling swivel options. I see MHS has some short pic rails with QD cups in them, are there other options just for mounting a sling swivel? I swear Google hates you searching for “keyslot” it just spams you with keymod
015543B6-F203-4B21-ACD4-60A61214D72B.jpeg

It takes a few strokes on the file to allow the keymod quiver to mate to the angled AI key slot, but it will work just fine.

There were people that said the key mod hoptic works on the side of the mag well. Is that not the case? I may need to return the one I ordered then
It should fit with the in line slots, I don’t know if it will project inside the magwell and interfere with the magazine.
post more pics of your thumb rest. I don’t have the balls to drill mine just yet but I do love my XLR ergos.
F67FC54C-9B3F-448C-B5AE-BC0C2284E97C.jpeg

A little low, but it works!

Attachments

• B713CF74-988A-467F-AE3F-AE85107ACE9C.jpeg
    B713CF74-988A-467F-AE3F-AE85107ACE9C.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 268
  • E0B848EA-E1C8-4A06-B8EF-AD5D5D0D5679.png
    E0B848EA-E1C8-4A06-B8EF-AD5D5D0D5679.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 255
It should fit with the in line slots, I don’t know if it will project inside the magwell and interfere with the magazine.
It was confirmed that the slots are countersunk by another member on here and it will not interfere with the magazine. Maybe someone can take a pic of the inside of the magwell where the keyslots are to confirm?

What hight is your spur?
Spuhr 4603B - BEAST.

"Spuhr Mount 34mm SP-4603B

For scopes with long erector housings such as U.S. Optics TPAL and Nightforce BEAST.
Distance from ring to ring is 82 mm/3.228″.

6 MIL/20,6 MOA
Height: 38 mm/1.5”
Length: 147 mm/5.79”
Weight: 268 g/9.5 oz"

Is there any word on when the chassis is supposed to hit the market? First time in a long while I’ve had an urge to try a chassis. Can’t afford to drop the coin on an atx right now but If i can drop my tempest in an atx chassis in the meantime it should suffice.

Reactions: sbernier123
Probably depends on what the limiting component of the rifle build is. If it's the action or barrel, there a decent chance a chassis could come in 2022. If the chassis is the limiting factor in production, I would not expect a standalone chassis to be produced at all in 2022 with the way these are being backordered and flying off the shelves currently.