• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

Rumor has it that having a blue AT-X with wood accents is considered a crime against AI purists.

E0376082-06FF-4373-B5C5-E2D7E44C0FA9.jpeg

0AA4ECA6-C460-4257-8C81-C7CE57803DCB.jpeg

34DFE25D-7BED-4630-9BCF-EB33621B1EDD.jpeg

just browsing Did you make that grip? That thing is Baller!​

Looks like one of the Rifles Refined grips.

Reactions: Stoweit
Looks like one of the Rifles Refined grips.

Yep, sure is the Rifles Refined Vertical grip. Took a while to get but super nice and comfortable.

Reactions: Stoweit
I have a question regarding my recently purchased AT-X in 6.5 Creedmore. For optics I am using a ZCO 840 scope with a 1.5 Spuhr mount. I took it to the range yesterday and and attempted to zero it. My plan was to get it on paper a 50 yards and do my final zero at 100. What surprised me, is that it took 10.5 mils on the turret in elevation to get it on paper at 50 yards and the shots were still low. I find this strange because by other gun, a MPA Hybrid Hunter with a 1.125 Spuhr mount and a Nightforce ATACR 7-35 took only 3.5 mils on the turret elevation to get the gun zeroed at 100 yards. I can't figure out why there is such a discrepancy between both rifles. Now I am wondering if there is a problem with the scope or the AT-X rifle or could the difference be normal due to being different rifles, height of mounts and/or different scopes.

I have a question regarding my recently purchased AT-X in 6.5 Creedmore. For optics I am using a ZCO 840 scope with a 1.5 Spuhr mount. I took it to the range yesterday and and attempted to zero it. My plan was to get it on paper a 50 yards and do my final zero at 100. What surprised me, is that it took 10.5 mils on the turret in elevation to get it on paper at 50 yards and the shots were still low. I find this strange because by other gun, a MPA Hybrid Hunter with a 1.125 Spuhr mount and a Nightforce ATACR 7-35 took only 3.5 mils on the turret elevation to get the gun zeroed at 100 yards. I can't figure out why there is such a discrepancy between both rifles. Now I am wondering if there is a problem with the scope or the AT-X rifle or could the difference be normal due to being different rifles, height of mounts and/or different scopes.
Sounds like you are talking about your initial adjustment from when you received your scope??

Both of my ZCOs came out of the box with elevation "bottomed" out. My Nightforces have not come this way. You might just be comparing apples to oranges here.

Random question, 10.5mils on the turret from what point? Centered? Bottom? Top?

My guess is your NF started near center of the travel in the erector system vs the ZCO that comes pretty much bottomed out. It’s not unusual for a scope to require 10+ mils if it’s near the bottom of travel to zero.

This is normal. There is zero issue with the scope or rifle. As mentioned above, ZCO's come bottomed out for full range of travel. Zero the rifle, set the zero stop. You’re done. If you find your self needing more elevation than is provided with this set up, you will need to purchase a mount with 20moa in it which will give you another 6mil roughly of useable elevation from your 100yd zero.

Fwiw it took 8mil to zero my tangent for my 100yd zero with my BRA.

Maybe one day @Rengage. But not in the foreseeable future unless I magically make 50k a year more than I do currently 😂😂

My food stamps and government phone are only gonna get me so far 🙃

Great minds and all that

This thread needs back on topic

3EEC2A89-45CA-4289-A885-081505C7670A.jpeg

Ewww MOA

Edit Shit wrong thread f

My first AI or quick barrel change setup. Getting so poi shifts. Its a 6.5cm barrel I had cut down to 18” to lighten it up as I have a TS Customs 6 dasher on the way for comps.

Shooting 140elds. Hornady brass. Been fired in chamber. Annealed with amp. Sized with sac modular. H4350 42.2g. Br2. Seated 0.020” off. Here was todays range session. Ive noticed it a few times. Scope is zco. In m brace torqued to 55 in/lbs.

Point of aim is blue. Last group moved right and down. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Anyone else see this. Im running TB Ultra 7. I made sure it was tight.

Attachments

• B03BB7E0-E0B5-463F-9F76-DB074A70FDCD.jpeg
    B03BB7E0-E0B5-463F-9F76-DB074A70FDCD.jpeg
    344.7 KB · Views: 66
My first AI or quick barrel change setup. Getting so poi shifts. Its a 6.5cm barrel I had cut down to 18” to lighten it up as I have a TS Customs 6 dasher on the way for comps.

Shooting 140elds. Hornady brass. Been fired in chamber. Annealed with amp. Sized with sac modular. H4350 42.2g. Br2. Seated 0.020” off. Here was todays range session. Ive noticed it a few times. Scope is zco. In m brace torqued to 55 in/lbs.

Point of aim is blue. Last group moved right and down. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Anyone else see this. Im running TB Ultra 7. I made sure it was tight.

Looks like shooter to me

How are you putting the barrel on?

Reactions: BurtG
So what, didn’t like the blue, then didn’t like your home cerakote, now it’s off for official cerakote?
Hated the blue. I liked my home Alumahyde ODG color, but the finish wasn’t durable. After 2 Team Matches in November the blue was starting to show. So off to get blasted and cerakoted a color similar to Alumahyde ODG.

Anyone ever find a good anodizing company ?

Tanodized or green would be sweet

Big fan of my dependabuilt/ sawtooth bagrider. Seems to do the job

Thoughts? It’s a YouTube short with no explanation or anything to it. Heck the owner might even be a member in here

Thoughts? It’s a YouTube short with no explanation or anything to it. Heck the owner might even be a member in here

I'm confused, is he supposed to be having FTF's because he didn't practice?

Reactions: JonKleman
It's a funny light-hearted video, how he tries to say guns shooting well at the start. It's a team AI gun so pretty sure it's bad primers, as if the rules state, has to wait in case it's a hang fire. I got a laugh out of it.

Reactions: JonKleman