• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

Where did you get the hinge and the pad for the cheek weld
The whole buttstock assembly was swapped from an AXSR chassis. The pad itself is from Hoptic USA. “Saddle Blanket” is what they call them.

Reactions: 5RWill
Took the ATX out today with @5280yotes to do some distance shooting. Threw together a quick load, chrono'd and this thing wouldn't miss.

I am impressed with how these things handle on tank traps (all I had to practice on today). 575 was just easy as could be. Watching trace and impacts was just effortless.
4C3D9B33-B210-46F1-8055-E4E01CA127EC.jpeg

Took the ATX out today with @5280yotes to do some distance shooting. Threw together a quick load, chrono'd and this thing wouldn't miss.

I am impressed with how these things handle on tank traps (all I had to practice on today). 575 was just easy as could be. Watching trace and impacts was just effortless.
View attachment 7993124

Hell yeah, so clean 👊🏻

Reactions: Krob95
What height is everyone running for these? Been looking at grabbing a spuhr but am between 1.18” and 1.5”.

1.5 height on the ATx. 1.5 with a tall action rail even. The 1.18s on these are much to low.
Well that settles it. Also wondering about the extended 20moa picatinny on my tempest interfering with the forend once i get it. We’ll see i guess. Good think it wasn’t one piece machined.

I was poking through the thread, appears the MDT Premier Vertical Grip works on the AT-X?

These work great. Just make sure you get the AR-15 version not the mdt specific one.
Why the AR-15 version ? I believe the only differences in the two types are cut outs for safety selector clearance (not needed on the AT-X) and possibly also a hole for the safety detent spring (though I think it's on both..but still...not needed on the AT-X) on the AR-15 version.

I was planning on running an ERGO vertical grip on my AT-X but considering the MDT Elite as well. For those with the MDT, can you give any feedback to how it compares to other AR specific grips?

@wcberry @Bravo6niner

Reactions: Maciej
Why the AR-15 version ? I believe the only differences in the two types are cut outs for safety selector clearance (not needed on the AT-X) and possibly also a hole for the safety detent spring (though I think it's on both..but still...not needed on the AT-X) on the AR-15 version.

Good to know. 👍🏻

I was planning on running an ERGO vertical grip on my AT-X but considering the MDT Elite as well. For those with the MDT, can you give any feedback to how it compares to other AR specific grips?

@wcberry @Bravo6niner

For my bigger hands and long fingers the MDT just naturally puts my finger on the trigger more natural so to speak. MDT has a decent amount of adjustment which is nice as well. It slides fore and aft and you can adjust the angle some

I was planning on running an ERGO vertical grip on my AT-X but considering the MDT Elite as well. For those with the MDT, can you give any feedback to how it compares to other AR specific grips

If you make your thumb and middle finger touch like kinda like an 'OK' and see how much swell is in your palm, the answer is 'alot'...so the Ergo is shapped to fill this volume.... narrow at top, wide at middle, and round in cross section

Now, if you start a hard 90* trigger finger, for a direct-to-back trigger press, and look at your your palm...it is very flat..., and your thumb is naturally making the "hitch hiker" sign...notice the shape of your hand...? Totally different hand shape...So the IMHO MDT grip is based on this second hand position, is much flatter, wider and NOT round in cross section...

I would try to go to a match and try your hand on each shape if you can in person. IMHO it is very dramatically different options.

Last edited:
Reactions: jimsair
Does anyone know the specs for the 1st stage travel adjustment screw (1 in the schematic) and overtravel adjustment screws (6) ?

Mine shipped without them.

@wcberry @Bravo6niner

I absolutely love the Elite grip, but to a few people's points, hand size is definitely going to be a factor. There is a degree of adjustment available to tailor it to your preferences.

What happened to the Anschwitz joint venture .22lr model they talked about when the atx dropped ?

@wcberry @Bravo6niner
The elite is where it’s at if you like something fat in your hand. I love mine.

The Ford tractor arrived today! Question-the manual states the light first stage spring comes in the gun, however, the bag has a sticker that states "Light 1st stage spring" Is it a typo in the manual or is the bag simply holding the "heavy" spring?

I wonder how many times the bolt has been cycled. Im new to ai but mine doesnt seem to be that lite of a lift.

1,200ish rounds and at least that many dry cycles.

Had to put 4 weights on the right side so the gun wouldn't flip over every time you run the bolt :ROFLMAO:

Shiiiittttt you got me, extend the Ckyepod way out wide on the right too.

• Haha
Reactions: kthomas
For the guys the guys that own 700sa ATX chassis what stands out from it compared to a MDT ACC or a XLR envy pro (which I currently own)?
I have the ATX 700 chassis and to be honest, nothing stands out on any chassis to me these days. I think it comes down to preference and subtle nuances. I’m not sure one can be “better” than another. For me, I have an unhealthy obsession with AI and I liked my buddies ATX so I got the chassis when I needed a chassis. I’ve messed with the others and think they are good too. So I’m sure that doesn’t help but 🤷‍♂️

I have the ATX 700 chassis and to be honest, nothing stands out on any chassis to me these days. I think it comes down to preference and subtle nuances. I’m not sure one can be “better” than another. For me, I have an unhealthy obsession with AI and I liked my buddies ATX so I got the chassis when I needed a chassis. I’ve messed with the others and think they are good too. So I’m sure that doesn’t help but 🤷‍♂️
That’s about the answer I expected, you’re right everything is very similar in features. I am surprised that the ATX chassis is not more expensive.

It takes some time for the bolt to get broke in. It gets a little smoother with time. Mines already getting there with 250 rounds in it and another 6-700 dry fires.

My AXSA was very smooth but it had probably 6k rounds on it plus another 10k dry fires.

Reactions: just browsing
For the guys the guys that own 700sa ATX chassis what stands out from it compared to a MDT ACC or a XLR envy pro (which I currently own)?
I only have dryfire time with the ATX chassis so far but I do notice the slightly lower bore axis compared to the ACC and Envy. Is it an advantage, no. Plus I'm a sucker for a proper right-fold stock.

Reactions: Islas82
My AT-X chassis broke. The cross-bar that locks in the cheek piece split in half on my V2 chassis. Anyone know how to get this fixed?

Attachments

• AI Broken Stock - 1.jpeg
    AI Broken Stock - 1.jpeg
    317 KB · Views: 179
  • AI Broken Stock - 2.jpeg
    AI Broken Stock - 2.jpeg
    113.3 KB · Views: 181
  • AI Broken Stock - 3.jpeg
    AI Broken Stock - 3.jpeg
    286.5 KB · Views: 181
  • Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
Anyone else here with an AT-X AICS and a Vudoo have to remove that black spacer at the mag well to get their action to seat properly?

Mine was a Bergara B-14 R, but yep....the cutout in the bottom of the action doesn't extend to the rear enough to allow the magazine over-insertion prevention block to seat so I had to remove.