• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

New 6CM barrel showed up from Proof today. Just waiting on a long bridge from across the pond and maybe, one day if I'm a good boy, a hinge.

AT-X.jpg

New 6CM barrel showed up from Proof today. Just waiting on a long bridge from across the pond and maybe, one day if I'm a good boy, a hinge.

View attachment 7858693
Did you have that cerakoted gray/tungsten....or it it just the lighting and it's actually black......or elite sand playing tricks again?

Did you have that cerakoted gray/tungsten....or it it just the lighting and it's actually black......or elite sand playing tricks again?
No sir, it’s just a standard black version in odd lighting making it look that way. I thought the same thing myself after I posted it.

This will be getting cerakoted or rattle canned… just haven’t decided which route or if I have it in me to spray bomb an AI…

No sir, it’s just a standard black version in odd lighting making it look that way. I thought the same thing myself after I posted it.

This will be getting cerakoted or rattle canned… just haven’t decided which route or if I have it in me to spray bomb an AI…
Thanks. You should get it tungsten.....or maybe tungsten base with Kryptek pattern on top.

Thanks. You should get it tungsten.....or maybe tungsten base with Kryptek pattern on top.
I like the tungsten idea or some variation of. Had a couple ideas with vintage camos, too.

Can’t do kryptek, something in me that’s fundamentally against it. Heard someone call it the “Nickleback of camo” and it’s hit home.

That was @Isaiah's Blacksmith and @MarkyMark007 doing generic fuckwit trolling.
Let's not try turning them into fuckwit martyrs.
Go fuck yourself you non binary dick. I don't even own an AI. I rarely visit here and have begged to have my account permanently deleted to no avail. That is not trolling. It is google searching an LGS and this shit show comes in the search results. Fucking nimrod. BTW, same old shit on the moderators shit show I see. "You fucking banned me wah wah wah" more like , "wah wah wah the moderators fucking gang banged me wah wah wah". Eostech, don't invite me to your fucking enema. That is trolling, shit face

I’ll hop in as a third party with zero skin in the game and just casually observing having deleting my earlier comment to this effect: I think the way the ai reps have responded to people in this thread smells of asshole too
Do you blame them? This site is over populated with dumbasses and whiners. Didn't used to be like this and I'm surprised your still a regular. I guess because most of the experts have left leaving you at a respected highest level of incompetence. Stay golden, Pony Boy. We gotta do it for Johnny!

• Love
Reactions: spife7980
I guess it’s just me. I sent @Scott Seigmund a video of my AT-X failing to feed 6 Creedmoor with the “repaired” magazine they sent me, but there’s been no reply yet.

I’m kind of annoyed at this point with AI’s poor customer service, refusal to acknowledge the obvious design flaw that made the rifle not work with AX mags that have worked in every other AI rifle, and various other slowly addressed issues. Hinges. Straight barrels. The fastener of the week. It’s a fantastic rifle with one fatal flaw and several easily fixed annoyances, but AI says take it or leave it.
Try installing the shim. I haven’t spoke to anyone that has one installed where their rifle doesn’t feed from a good or bad mag and where the bolt doesn’t stop on an empty mag.

Reactions: Huskydriver
Go fuck yourself you non binary dick. I don't even own an AI. I rarely visit here and have begged to have my account permanently deleted to no avail. That is not trolling. It is google searching an LGS and this shit show comes in the search results. Fucking nimrod. BTW, same old shit on the moderators shit show I see. "You fucking banned me wah wah wah" more like , "wah wah wah the moderators fucking gang banged me wah wah wah". Eostech, don't invite me to your fucking enema. That is trolling, shit face
Your wish is my command....

Just being pedantic @Defender3 But you have your Spuhr rings on wrong.
The ring with the lower number with the lines is the back one, helps you visualize that your optic is in line with your mount.
The ring with the threaded mounts is the front one, for accessories.
At least you have the bubble level on the right side! LOL

Just had to say something. :)

Just being pedantic @Defender3 But you have your Spuhr rings on wrong.
The ring with the lower number with the lines is the back one, helps you visualize that your optic is in line with your mount.
The ring with the threaded mounts is the front one, for accessories.
At least you have the bubble level on the right side! LOL

Just had to say something. :)
Now I know how Scott Siegmund feels.

I feel like I remember someone posting on the hide last year or maybe 2 years ago with the same thing. Might have dropped the gun and landed on bolt handle or something. That's probably the only other time I've heard of that happening.

I feel like I remember someone posting on the hide last year or maybe 2 years ago with the same thing. Might have dropped the gun and landed on bolt handle or something. That's probably the only other time I've heard of that happening.
I swear I was only dry firing. Lol. This gun is like my baby. I take care of my shit. Just glad it didn’t happen at the match this last weekend.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
I swear I was only dry firing. Lol. This gun is like my baby. I take care of my shit. Just glad it didn’t happen at the match this last weekend.

Yea that's what's crazy. I understood it when dude broke his bc I think the rifle fell or something but yours must have been doomed to break.