• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

IMG_1588.jpeg

the Sawtooth ones are Re stocked last I checked. New option coming down the pipe too.

Hi guys,
Do you have any idea if Low Vis Gear still produces this bag rider model? It no longer appears on their website and although I sent them a message both by email and on Facebook, they did not reply.
If you know that it is in stock somewhere, please give me a link.
Or maybe one of you has one for sale? View attachment 8299976 :p
Hey man,

Sorry... That is me, I've been struggling to stay on top of all manner of comms for a while with moving house and the run up to Christmas with a heap of new stock coming online... It's been absolute chaos, apologies.

Our good friend who manufactures these is actually in Antarctica on the summer rotation at the moment, so I took them off the website until he gets back and we get another run done! He won't be back until MARCH at this point.

atx bag.jpg

He didn't tell us he was going, caught us off guard! :ROFLMAO:
We will get more done but it'll be a few months sorry mate.

And yes, they are the most comfortable shape. Alloy so light. Shaped to not be a major snag hazard. Flat line bottom surface. Made in Australia. ADM170S clamp.

Thank you for your reply, man.
I'm glad to know that it will be back in stock at some point. I remain interested in buying one.
If possible, please give a sign here when it can be ordered again. (y)

• Love
Reactions: 96C
Hey man,

Sorry... That is me, I've been struggling to stay on top of all manner of comms for a while with moving house and the run up to Christmas with a heap of new stock coming online... It's been absolute chaos, apologies.

Our good friend who manufactures these is actually in Antarctica on the summer rotation at the moment, so I took them off the website until he gets back and we get another run done! He won't be back until MARCH at this point.

View attachment 8300436

And yes, they are the most comfortable shape. Alloy so light. Shaped to not be a major snag hazard. Flat line bottom surface. Made in Australia. ADM170S clamp.
Is that a custom atx chassis color?

Hey man,

View attachment 8300436

What thumb shelf model is that? Anarchy has them for AT or AX

I would either cut in between the 3rd and 4th slot from the front at a 90 or from the top of the top cover at an angle that intersects the 4th slot, the screw hole then back to 90 to the bottom or continue the angle.

or this one, didn't save, dang it-just follow the red line to the top, should line up with forward edge of the top cover

Last edited:
Reactions: Infidel4life11
I would either cut in between the 3rd and 4th slot from the front at a 90 or from the top of the top cover at an angle that intersects the 4th slot, the screw hole then back to 90 to the bottom or continue the angle.

or this one, didn't save, dang it-just follow the red line to the top, should line up with forward edge of the top cover

Red line cut is #1 pick right now.

Reactions: CageFighter
Hey all, I've seen a few folks swap over to AXSR stocks on ATX rifles and was curious why? Folding hinge? I was seeing it was possible to make a AXSR hinge work on these and still retain the ATX stock. Loving mine so far. TIA

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231221_092639_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20231221_092639_Photos.jpg
    698 KB · Views: 134
Hey all, I've seen a few folks swap over to AXSR stocks on ATX rifles and was curious why? Folding hinge? I was seeing it was possible to make a AXSR hinge work on these and still retain the ATX stock. Loving mine so far. TIA
Ha! Look at this guy... He doesn't have an AXSR stock!

1000004961.jpg

I already had the AXSR stock available from a chassis so I figured why not and swapped it. It doesn't do anything really better other than adjust without tools and look cool.

Ha! Look at this guy... He doesn't have an AXSR stock!

View attachment 8302317

I already had the AXSR stock available from a chassis so I figured why not and swapped it. It doesn't do anything really better other than adjust without tools and look cool.
Hahaha, mine is toolless as well. Yours was one of the ones I remembered seeing, love the the cerakote. I was just going a bit insane trying to figure out a hinge solution. Just trying to determine if the AXSR one would work with the ATX stock and chassis.

Reactions: TylerN

The earlier versions required tools to adjust LOP and cheek. Combined that with folders were not available for quite a while.

impatiently waiting on this chop. would open major possibilities for me if I like the look afterwards.
I would just need to find a machine shop that would be able to do the work.

Just ordered one last weekend. No taxes as well so it’s $3865 shipped
Shit I ordered one on the 6th… paid 3999 and 320 for tax and 27 for shipping and I have a law enforcement account 😒 Not to be a bitch but anyone know if euro with give me a store credit/refund?

Hey guys I have fallen behind on my AI trivia and don't have time to read all 112 pages of this thread. Could you please summarize the difference in the AT-X generations for me?

Hey guys I have fallen behind on my AI trivia and don't have time to read all 112 pages of this thread. Could you please summarize the difference in the AT-X generations for me?
1 and 2 have Allen screws for adjustments on the cheek riser and LOP. Gen 3 has thumb wheels

That’s the biggest I can think of

Supposedly Gen 4 adds the folder and forend bridge to the same package. Not out yet but that’s the rumor

Reactions: Hondo1
IMG_6809.jpeg

Just got my AT-X and immediately rattle canned it gray. Suuuuper pumped about this thing. I must have browsed this entire thread before being completely unable to stop myself from making the poor financial choice 😂

Where did you get the bolt and what barrel ?
I got a factory bolt from Euro after trying for like a year! They got a few in a couple months ago. Bugholes does the conversion. I just grabbed a Bartlein MTU they had on the shelf for the barrel. Should handle factory stuff well but mainly for my 77-80 class bullets I’ll load up for it with a longer COAL.

Last edited:
I got one from Euro after trying for like a year! They got a few in a couple months ago. Bugholes does the conversion. I just grabbed a Bartlein MTU they had on the shelf for the barrel. Should handle factory stuff well but mainly for my 77-80 class bullets I’ll load up for it with a longer COAL.
To be clear...you got a factory bolt from us and then had it modified - Just didn't want anyone thinking we were hiding 223 bolts somewhere ;)

To be clear...you got a factory bolt from us and then had it modified - Just didn't want anyone thinking we were hiding 223 bolts somewhere ;)
I was just about to jump on the site to find the .223 bolt to haha

How often you see the 260 barrels come in stock? Plan to order one this winter. Just curious if you see them every couple weeks, months, years? The black 26” 2018 profile

I was just about to jump on the site to find the .223 bolt to haha

How often you see the 260 barrels come in stock? Plan to order one this winter. Just curious if you see them every couple weeks, months, years? The black 26” 2018 profile
Just have a good smith like Manzella or Black Canyon cut you one, would be same price(or cheaper) and you'd have it a lot sooner I bet. Manzella will cut the wrench flats in it and everything. He did cut barrels at AI for a handful of years. Ace would likely make you the custom contour and have it available in 12 weeks.

Just have a good smith like Manzella or Black Canyon cut you one, would be same price(or cheaper) and you'd have it a lot sooner I bet. Manzella will cut the wrench flats in it and everything. He did cut barrels at AI for a handful of years. Ace would likely make you the custom contour and have it available in 12 weeks.
Thanks for the info! That was my other thought as well