• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

What do we have here #sawtoothrifles

85CA18F0-1E83-4DCD-9822-2C2118FF9C5A.jpeg

2AA6A573-7AC0-4826-BEC9-D24AF3D947C6.jpeg

Heard from MH the Reds are out into September, that's a bummer the picture of them stacked and ready to go. Ordered Jan 21st.

Heard from MH the Reds are out into September, that's a bummer the picture of them stacked and ready to go. Ordered Jan 21st.

MH had dibs on the launch with this rifle, so with having a head start on pre-orders, more had ordered through them vs EuroOptic.
Pre-order list being longer = go watch paint dry… still 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
We have our first batch of Red AT-X rifles on the way to us. We have a shipment of Dark Earth coming soon. We have weights in stock also . They will be on our Website www.milehighshooting.com
Please call us to check on your backorder or to place a new order.We have enough rifles coming to cover all of our backorders and have more for sale.
Randy Pennington
Mile High Shooting Accessories,LLC
5831 Ideal Dr.
Frederick,Co 80516
P#303-255-9999

We have our first batch of Red AT-X rifles on the way to us. We have a shipment of Dark Earth coming soon. We have weights in stock also . They will be on our Website www.milehighshooting.com
Please call us to check on your backorder or to place a new order.We have enough rifles coming to cover all of our backorders and have more for sale.
Randy Pennington
5831 Ideal Dr.
Frederick,Co 80516
P#303-255-9999
Great news, this makes me want to throw a party! 🥳
I spoke with Brayden last week Thursday for FFL info.
Can't wait, thanks for the update, there goes my $$$🤑

Reactions: craigos
Randy Pennington
5831 Ideal Dr.
Frederick,Co 80516
P#303-255-9999

i ordered Dark Earth very early :) have a 6CM barrel all ready for it. Went to the website dont see no weights for sale ....

But

But not AICS?
In very specific applications (.223 conversions for instance) you may have to use them.....but the majority of the time I'm not sure why you'd want to. The AW/AX mags are true double stack mags that allow a lower profile, easier loading, and the ability to top one off in the action. The system is built around them (feedramp, mag latch height etc) and they work extremely well and smoothly in AI actions. If you're picking up an AT-X, want more than the included mag and don't already have AW/AX mags, sell your AICS mags and pick some up, you won't regret it.

In very specific applications (.223 conversions for instance) you may have to use them.....but the majority of the time I'm not sure why you'd want to. The AW/AX mags are true double stack mags that allow a lower profile, easier loading, and the ability to top one off in the action. The system is built around them (feedramp, mag latch height etc) and they work extremely well and smoothly in AI actions. If you're picking up an AT-X, want more than the included mag and don't already have AW/AX mags, sell your AICS mags and pick some up, you won't regret it.
Thanks, this will be my first AI and the MAG decoder ring is a bit confusing. Your response was perfect.

Only problem I have with AW mags (and maybe I missed it somewhere) is they only hold 10 rounds. I feel you just need a 12 round Mag for PRS because you’re always going to have 12 round stages. If it will feed my 12 round MDT AICS mags now I’d be happy then save those for the 12 round stages and run AW for everything else. If someone if tracking on an AW extension I’d be interested to hear about it

Only problem I have with AW mags (and maybe I missed it somewhere) is they only hold 10 rounds. I feel you just need a 12 round Mag for PRS because you’re always going to have 12 round stages. If it will feed my 12 round MDT AICS mags now I’d be happy then save those for the 12 round stages and run AW for everything else. If someone if tracking on an AW extension I’d be interested to hear about it

Hmm. People still think they need a 12-15 round mag these days?

Don’t get me wrong, it’s a nice luxury to have but…

Maybe they ‘need’ to work on their speed. Speed of target acquisitions and engagements. Let alone mag changes.

Go shoot USPSA matches. You’ll learn quick how to get decent at them. Feel you’re running low, drop the mag and insert another one…
It is funny watching the single stack guys, go through 5-6 mags a stage. And no, they’re not shooting till they go empty.

Reactions: Scott Seigmund
Glad I could help. There's just one problem with AI's...in my opinion they ruin you for every other action!
So it is true that I will probably want to sell off my other few rifles when i get this first AI? Haha i've heard this! A fella did let me put 5 rounds through his AX not long back. I was amazed. Cheers.

Hmm. People still think they need a 12-15 round mag these days?

Don’t get me wrong, it’s a nice luxury to have but…

Maybe they ‘need’ to work on their speed. Speed of target acquisitions and engagements. Let alone mag changes.

Go shoot USPSA matches. You’ll learn quick how to get decent at them. Feel you’re running low, drop the mag and insert another one…
It is funny watching the single stack guys, go through 5-6 mags a stage. And no, they’re not shooting till they go empty.
100% true and I’ll shoot some USPSA and 2-gun matches and don’t think I’ve ever run dry unless designed into the stage that you had to. But I guess from a lazy perspective lol, if I can save those 2-3 seconds on a reload it means I can waste them building a better position. Perfect world and shooter I’d be good at both but I’ll take all the help I can get

I would refer back to the Scandinavian shooting comps (you tube) for bolt manipulation and mag changes…
Bolt gun shooters often out run/out score semi auto’s…

Is there a double feed double stack 6.5 PRC AW style mag yet ?

How wide is the "stack" going to be in order to be a true double stack double feed magazine? I can tell you it's nearly as wide as the outside of the action.
I mean can you quickly reload them "from the top" like the AW mags

Also is AI building a dedicated 6.5 PRC magazine or do you use the 300WM AI AX magazine ?

Looks like they shipped out from AINA's IG, anyone get theirs yet?

I suspect you'll be changing your username and getting an AI Avatar while you're at?? lol
LOL, I picked up a Desert Tech first (and still love that rifle). Now my AI AXSR is my absolute favorite rifle and I'm really looking forward to the AT-X. ;)

Reactions: 96C
I have a Desert Tech that I've been shooting over 7 years and yet I still absolutely want an AT-X.

Reactions: AT-X FDE
Looks nice. but is anyone else thinking about drilling and tapping to put in a thumb shelve like the xlr element ? I’d have to see how they cut the chassis but seems like there’s room above the trigger guard

I probably missed it but will the PRC and 223 bolts be compatible with say an AXSA? Or are they only specific to the AT-X?

Reactions: BurtGummer
i figured it would but it never hurts to double check

What's everyone's thoughts on the AT-X? I can preorder one here in Canada to show up next year, but I'm on the fence because I have an AI AT already. What would the benefits be of the AT-X over an AT?