• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

The advantage of the low bore height is recoil management. The ring height has nothing to do with it. If anything with higher rings you can have a more upright position and bring the rifle closer to the midline.
Lol it was more busting his balls. I know rings have nothing to do with bore height.

That said, a vast majority of AX guys complain about absurd HoB, at least in PRS applications, mainly because of full length handguards and the goofy platform in front of the mag well. The ability (or lack thereof) to fit those guns into tight apertures is pretty much nil. The AT-X gives us a remedy to that problem, of which he is not taking advantage of currently LOL.

Last edited:
Reactions: seansmd
Elite sand orders expecting delivery in 2021:

peace-out-disappear.gif

I just wanna see the colours in production model finishes on the AT-X to see what to order.

Yes I’ve seen the photos already circulating. Curious to know if it’s the production model finish or not.

Reactions: deersniper
I just wanna see the colours in production model finishes on the AT-X to see what to order.

Yes I’ve seen the photos already circulating. Curious to know if it’s the production model finish or not.
The sand looks too light I went with 2010s retro FDE

Waiting on my Blue AT-X to arrive and currently have an AT-LE. Curious if the barrel interface between AI rifles of the same series is similar enough where my muzzle brake will still be properly indexed when moving a barrel from one rifle to another?

Waiting on my Blue AT-X to arrive and currently have an AT-LE. Curious if the barrel interface between AI rifles of the same series is similar enough where my muzzle brake will still be properly indexed when moving a barrel from one rifle to another?
Same action. No difference

Reactions: BuLLet
I'm turning Blue waiting on my Blue! I should have gone RED like @NoLegs24, I'd have at least one by now. :(

Quantico ranges are closed this weekend so I spent a few hours yesterday on the riding mower cutting the shotgun fields.

I had a shipping email from Euro waiting for me when I got home. Damn false alarm though, apparently I had a backorder for 500 6mm Bergers they filled. Oh well...

there was a post from AI on the order they would be fulfilling colors and when ... it was red, fde, sand, blue with like a quarter from begin to end if i recall correctly

Page 9 #431

“Red and Dark Earth will be first, followed by Elite Sand, Blue and Black.”

Tom Irwin

Was told Elite Sand is now slated to start beginning of November. As to whether or not that timing actually holds true is TBD.

Red and FDE until then, at the very least.

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
I just ordered a fde from
Mile high. When will I have it ?

Also.

can you run 16” barrels on these?

They shoulda said delivery around Christmas and then just delivered early. That way everyone would get to say Christmas came early this year ;).

What’s the timeframe

what’s the shortest barrel length. Don’t tell me anything less than 18”

Well, you just put in the order for the most popular color. So it's going to be a while for you. And Mile High probably has a longer pre-order list.

Yup, 18" minimum to be safe. The forend is pretty long. unless you plan on running a 16" non braked/ suppressed barrel.

@Huskydriver its going to get buccc wild!!

Didn't tom say the 22 version was the same chassis with a shorter handguard basically?

Could go 700 footprint action you can get prefits for...
Not exactly AI level barrel changes, but if you want shorter might be an option...

If the 223 bolts ever come... Might be able to do subs in 300blk on a REALLY short barrel... Might be just as easy to hook up an integral barrel that'll fit in the chassis though. That would be fun

Reactions: deersniper