• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

I need a left-hand, no, AMBI chartreuse .223, no, 22LR AT-X with thumbhole skins! That takes a TRG bipod and is interchangeable with all of the cool shit from @THEIS. Otherwise I will sue! Sue you longtime!

Fuck!

I ran it through the 8 ball for you...
Every version of the question I could produce have the following answers
Thinking it is time to ask the magic 8 ball what my odds are of receiving my elite sand by November…
● Reply hazy, try again.
● Ask again later.
● Better not tell you now.
● Cannot predict now.
● Concentrate and ask again.

● Don't count on it.
● My reply is no.
● My sources say no.
● Outlook not so good.
● Very doubtful

Elite Sand ordered in March, I don’t expect to see it until 2022. Was under the impression I’d be getting it in May so I paid in full & had a barrel cut which was delivered quickly so I got that going for me 🤣. My first time preordering anything, lesson learned…

Hopefully you have additional AI's, AXSA or AT and you can use that barrel on them for the time being. :)

Elite Sand ordered in March, I don’t expect to see it until 2022. Was under the impression I’d be getting it in May so I paid in full & had a barrel cut which was delivered quickly so I got that going for me 🤣. My first time preordering anything, lesson learned…

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
I ordered in April and then had TS customs do a 26” 6 creedmoor barrel for the new at-x. He had barrel to me in under 2 weeks so Iv waited so long I just bought another 6 creedmoor for my tl3 that Iv been shooting while I wait.

Attachments

• E673CF9C-7885-4453-A50E-D6F73AEF7852.jpeg
    E673CF9C-7885-4453-A50E-D6F73AEF7852.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 141
Hopefully you have additional AI's, AXSA or AT and you can use that barrel on them for the time being. :)
Had an AT but sold it to another member on here a few years ago, just playing the waiting game for now.

Anyone get their MH or EO fde order fulfilled yet? I think I’m #3 on the FDE at MH but no word yet.

I ordered dark earth from Mhsa the day they were open for pre order so looking forward to mine

Reactions: BLKWLFK9
Question--is the bottom a built in ARCA rail? I've searched all over and can't quite tell or get the info, and the bipods are always mounted right next the rail section.

Getting some planning ready...

Well that's dissapointing.

They're getting more in dude. Something like 15 each for Mile High and EO..... So EO is waiting for 11 more, if my math is correct.

I'm guessing when ALL of the "30" ship, the next batch will either be Elite Sand, Black or Blue. I'm guessing in that order haha. Don't qoute me. I don't bother asking them anymore...

Last edited:
Those FDE ones look so much better than the red, I'm surprised we didn't see more of the FDE in marketing materials.
They look horrible ...send me one to confirm :LOL:

I've heard very small numbers for FDE en route, all pre-sold
expecting elite sand and black (?) in nov/dec/jan

They're getting more in dude. Something like 15 each for Mile High and EO..... So EO is waiting for 11 more, if my math is correct.

I'm guessing when ALL of the "30" ship, the next batch will either be Elite Sand, Black or Blue. I'm guessing in that order haha. Don't qoute me. I don't bother asking them anymore...
Gotcha, that's what I was hoping would happen. I'm hoping they continue sending fde's, I'm 16 at eo for that.