• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

Nice looking bag rider. I checked their website and they have several different models for AI rifles not of which are specific to the new AT-X. Do you know which model you ordered?
Nice looking bag rider. I checked their website and they have several different models for AI rifles not of which are specific to the new AT-X. Do you know which model you ordered?
Universal mounted ABR.. it has the pic rail attachment an is not to long.I believe it is the short ELR model. I would call and check first.

Last edited:
Reactions: northshorelumber
Does anyone know the rail height above the barrel? I'm trying to plan out my scope/mount choice and like my scope to be low. I plan on getting the short bridge eventually so being low as possible shouldn't be an issue???

Anybody pulled action out or trigger. Would like to make adjustments to trigger, but didn't see any guidance in owners manual.

Anybody pulled action out or trigger. Would like to make adjustments to trigger, but didn't see any guidance in owners manual.

You have to remove the stock, then the bottom metal comes off via a screw in front of the mag well and behind the trigger guard. At this point you can access the trigger screws to drop it out. Beware, they're all different screw sizes so have your allen wrenches handy.

Reactions: brutus895
Damn, I’m waiting for my call—they said earlier in the week I’d be allocated one, I ordered on 1-20-21 as well.

Reactions: Dogmatrix
Ordered mid February at MH, was told #29 on Dark Earth.

I am waiting for Elite Sand. I am in Canada and were pretty much a year behind for everything. I have my Dark Earth AX in 308 and 6.5 CM so not a big deal. First world problems.
For sure. I have plenty of other things to shoot in the meantime.

Got my Red in today. I have to say I am pretty impressed with the Chassis design. I won't call it innovative, but they did a great job getting pretty much all the big stuff right.

Arca is there and you can use arca all the way to the mag well which doubles as a barricade jam
long forend for moving bipod out far out front
I wish maybe they went with MLOK instead of Keyslot in today's market, but not a deal killer by any means. Balance is very nicely centered just foward of the mag well.
The machining of the chassis and the coating are all perfect. Time to take it out and beat it up a bit and get some testing done this weekend!

I am sure it is somewhere back up in the thread somewhere - are the new chassis compatible with the AI-AT?

I can see someone deciding to go with an aftermarket chassis for some reason and maybe want to put their new AT-X chassis for sale, so I am just curious - I have no plans to do this myself - before you guys start PM'ing me. I am just asking cause I know I will get the question from customers...

I am sure it is somewhere back up in the thread somewhere - are the new chassis compatible with the AI-AT?

I can see someone deciding to go with an aftermarket chassis for some reason and maybe want to put their new AT-X chassis for sale, so I am just curious - I have no plans to do this myself - before you guys start PM'ing me. I am just asking cause I know I will get the question from customers...
Yes. I believe it is and there is no need to bond it to the new chassis now.

Here you go @Tritiumdials
I saw that. Just buy the keymod version even when AI says it’s k-k-key slot?

Man, was looking forward to having that color just in time for next year… 😞
shame-jerry-seinfeld.gif

• Haha
Reactions: M8541Reaper