• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AX50 ELR! Pre-Order Update!!

NoLegs24

Wheels
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 15, 2013
    San Diego, CA
    Not like I haven’t been on the “list” for some time now through EuroOptic @jb1000br

Will be priced the same as its predecessor

Should be a fun rig to compete with...

UK also release their own version of the AXSR with their “AX MKIII”

B9ACEDCB-BCE7-4EC1-BD63-5304B78BBC4A.jpeg

68B6110E-E911-4E45-B2CC-DED668C2ECEA.jpeg

C5C6587B-E063-4DBA-9D49-C58B07AF708A.jpeg

Last edited:
    It appears that the hole is still there on the side of the magazine well (AXSR) for the old adapter I’m assuming. Wonder if the S/A magazine welded in the L/A mag will continue as the path forward or this is a nice to have for backward compatibility.

Reactions: MACHTECH
    So does this mean blowout pricing on the previous AX50?

Reactions: jcam
    This is super exciting! It would be amazing if they ever made a lefty 50, but I still see one of these in my future at some point.

@HillBilly n TX Idk why that hole is there since it isn't on the ASR. Especially with the new 308 mags that are backwards compatible and you won't need that adapter. But who knows, as there wasn't an AXSR at SHOT.

@E. Bryant I would believe so. Something along the lines of the AXMC sale... but I doubt there's many AX50 in stock like there was for the AXMC's. Gotta call EuroOptic or Mile High to see what kinda deals are going to come out of this.....

Anybody wanna sell an AW50?? :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

@MACHTECH That's more in line with a custom order, especially with the shank diamer AI uses. Better order a blank soon.... I see a 1.700" Straight, 36" finish in my future... LOL #allthethickness

I think that I saw a shot show video that showed a different 308 mag. It had the same outside dimension as a long action mag but the inside was sized for 308 size cartridges.

It's interesting they essentially switched the safety assemblies for the two models from the previous gen.

**Update**

Alright gents, you can officially pre-order for the AX50 ELR --------> LINK AX50 ELR through EuroOptic. I am sure Mile High will have it up on their site as well.

Should start shipping in May. That applies to the AXSR and AXSR Chassis as well.

Now for the AX50 ELR, they're only shipping it as a 50BMG. Conversions kits should be out later in the year. Idk if there's a time frame to when they'll actually ship this as a 375CT etc. So if you're stuck in CA like me, kinda SOL for now. Gotta play the waiting game.

Idk why they're not shipping some with a 375CT, as that bolt face is a lot more popular, unless you want to go with a 416 Barrett...

Last edited:
    I believe the AX 50 ELR is made in England. Does this include the barrels and the conversion kits made in England.

Last edited:
    I believe the AX 50 ELR is made in England. Does this include the barrels and the conversion kits made in England.

Not a clue what barrels they'll come with. Whether its Lothar Walther (UK) or WinTac (Bartlein, US),

But, if the twist rates mirror what has been shown on the flyer, nobody is going to care about using the 'factory'.

I go the custom route and have no intentions of using 'factory' barrels regardless of twist...