• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Accuracy International AXMC - 338 Lapua - Kitted Out

reximus

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 9, 2012
Columbia, MO
www.maxeffective.com
Well, here it goes... I recently relocated from Wyoming (with her great abundance of BLM and free-range for long-range) to Missouri (freaking trees and private land everywhere) - short story, there's not much of a need for a 338 Lapua around here. That, and I just started a new business venture and am in need of some VC (aka me dumping my own money into it to get it going).

Here are the details... I'm going to try and un-cluster this as much as I can - lots going on here. I'd prefer to sell off the whole shebang and ditch this whole silly notion of 338 Lapua for now... So you'll get a bit of a break on the price if you take it all.

Preference would be to move everything in one deal. If that can't happen, nixing the Optics kit becomes first priority. If it still doesn't go, I'll spin off the other stuff...

TOTAL KIT: $11,620 Shipped. Buy it all, and I'll knock it down to $11,350.

RIFLE KIT: $5975 (SOLD PENDING FUNDS!!!)

• Rifle: Accuracy International AXMC, 338 Lapua, 27", Elite Sand
  • Brake: Factory AI 2-Port Brake
  • Magazines: 1x AI AX 338 Magazine Included
  • Accessory: RRS BAX15 Auxiillary Plate
  • Accessory: AX Cheek Pad
BIPOD KIT: $280 (SOLD!!!)
  • RRS BTC-Pro Clamp, Pic/Arca Bipod Adapter
  • Atlas V8 Bipod, Factory coated in Pale Brown (I think)
S/A CONVERSION KIT: $815 (SOLD!!!)
  • 308 Full-Bolt Assembly, SFP
  • Bartlein/Mile High 6CM Barrel, 1200 rounds fired (This was given to me, so it is included in the kit at no cost/value)
  • 1x SA AW Magazine
  • Area 419 Thread Protector
  • **No Mag Adapter Included, but they're in-stock at MH & Euro...
OPTICS KIT: $4550
  • Optic Package: Spuhr ISMS 4002 Integral Uni-Mount
  • Optic Package: Tangent Theta TT525P Riflescope, Gen 3 XR
AMMO/RELOADING KIT (not pictured, not included in kit pricing): $1425 (SOLD!!!)
  • Hornady 338 Lapua (A-Max-Match & ELD-Match) Ammunition, 158 Rounds
  • Hornady 1x Fired 338 Lapua Brass, 120 pieces
  • Lapua Virgin 338 Lapua Brass, 1000 pieces, bulk packaged, BBR-16 (Barnes Ballistic Research headstamp)
  • Redding Type-S 338 Lapua Dies
RX1_2051 - Small.jpg

RX1_2045 - Copy - Small.jpg

RX1_2067 - Copy - Small.jpg

TERMS: First public "I'll take it" trumps any/all pending offers via PM. If you happen to post "I'll take it" after I've accepted an offer via PM and before I can edit the post to reflect a sale (this has happened), the private sale will trump your post. I will be prompt in updating after an accepted offer.

SHIPPING: Rifle/kit will ship in factory AI packaging, to your FFL, once payment has cleared.

PAYMENT: Cash is king (can take PP, USPS MO, Cashier's Check, Personal Check (will wait to clear). Can take a CC for +3.1% fee.

TRADES: Make me an offer I can't refuse and I'll probably take it.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
I'll take
BIPOD KIT: $280
  • Magazines: 1x Extra AI AX 338 Magazine

Reactions: reximus
If Lapua Virgin brass comes in sealed blue boxes , I'll take reloading Kit
AMMO/RELOADING KIT (not pictured, not included in kit pricing): $1425
  • Lapua Virgin 338 Lapua Brass, 1000 pieces

Reactions: reximus
If Lapua Virgin brass comes in sealed blue boxes , I'll take reloading Kit
AMMO/RELOADING KIT (not pictured, not included in kit pricing): $1425
  • Lapua Virgin 338 Lapua Brass, 1000 pieces
It is not. I try to make good deals, but not in the business of giving stuff away. Haha.

It is bulk packaged, BBR-16 (Barnes Ballistic Research headstamp). Updated post to reflect this.

Reactions: Vitali1342
It is not. I try to make good deals, but not in the business of giving stuff away. Haha.

It is bulk packaged, BBR-16 (Barnes Ballistic Research headstamp). Updated post to reflect this.
Gotcha , I'll take it if you can sell bipod kit . ;)

I'll take
BIPOD KIT: $280
  • Magazines: 1x Extra AI AX 338 Magazine

Hey, I just noticed I accidentally left the "Magazines: 1x Extra AI AX 338 Magazine" in the bipod kit group (intended to move it to the rifle kit and just include the two of them there). That is not included in the $280 price... Sorry mate. Bipod is still yours if you want it.

OP you didn’t give anybody a chance to buy the whole package. I would have taken it all but since it isn’t available as a package.........I’m out ?

OP you didn’t give anybody a chance to buy the whole package. I would have taken it all but since it isn’t available as a package.........I’m out ?

OP @wade2big is to cheap to own anything AI...he's to busy low balling guys on vortex ebr2c scopes and whining about reticle thickness to actually put that kind of coin down so don't sweat it.

If I was in the market for another axmc this would be it so free bump