• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

If you want a short section of arca on your AT like the old RRS rail, sawtooth also has you covered. This is what I have on mine unfortunately I don’t have any pictures of the rifle handy right now

I also have the same rail. It’s nicely made. Doesn’t attach quite far back enough for balancing on a tripod with some barrel + suppressor combos.

This is the sawtooth version:

View attachment 8406548

This is the RRS version :

View attachment 8406553

I bought the RRS out of the PX so I don’t know which version but it’s not wavey and covers the entire underside of the forend without protruding. The two versions I have are pretty similar
I had this MBE rail from Sporting Services in my hands when you posted yours, but I didn’t want to talk about it as it has a problem.

Now that SS is resolving the issue (item wasn’t deburred enough, very sharp) and will be mailing a replacement, well, here it is. Pretty cool looking and a nice fit.
ACD21DB2-368E-438F-AB7C-E458CCE3920A.jpeg

2A3962A9-716C-419D-9892-EC491E8526B5.jpeg

Manuf. pics here (note that top of rail has changed to be flat):

AX / AXMC version

Still looking for that RRS BAI-AT as I’m sure it’s the most comfy to hold onto (if it’s like their AX version that I own). Plus since it’s short, I would have room to attach a pic rail in front or use a weird Keyslot bipod.

The RRS BAI-AT looks like this:
1714585212576.jpeg

Last edited:
Still looking for that RRS BAI-AT as I’m sure it’s the most comfy to hold onto (if it’s like their AX version that I own). Plus since it’s short, I would have room to attach a pic rail in front or use a weird Keyslot bipod.
Just to illustrate, here’s the Sawtooth rail, which has three Keyslot screws like the above RRS. And here’s that AT keyslot bipod thing in front with an AI bipod attached, (both from Sporting Services).

26849973-165E-4155-847F-A4996F4EFAA2.jpeg

You’re gonna wonder:
A) Why I just don’t use the factory spigot in front, and
B) Why I use that sorta floppy bipod

Answers are:
A) my club’s benches are too short for me to use the front factory spigot. I only shoot off benches or on tripods. Rifle as almost fell off a few times. First world probs.

B) I found I sometimes like floppy bipods. I guess the AI bipod was made to be a little loose so one can transition from targets quickly without picking up the gun and resetting placement again. It doesn’t pan, it just has some wiggle.

B.1) both the bipod and keyslot spigot are sage green. Need I say more?

Continuing on this first world prob theme… if I want to use a pic rail instead of the AI bipod but keep the three-slot Arca plate attached to the rear…Looks like unless I have a custom pic rail made, even the shortest 80mm/3.15” AI pic rail is a hair too long.

Funny AI doesn’t make pic rails that take up fewer slots?