• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Yes, lots of differences. Trigger is better on the AXSR, stock and chassis are different, bolt too. Barrel is the same. Cost is higher on AXSR. You can get smoking deals on a AXMC if you shop around.

20201105_122204.jpg
Added a MHA Accessories Arca rail, Atlas CAL gen2 with Area419 Arcalock clamp. The bipod feet are the Boscabel Titanium Spiked feet.

Double checked zero on my 6.5 barrel. Man oh man am I impressed with the barrel life on this bartlein. After next weeks match, I’ll have over 2900 rounds down the pipe. She’ll be retired for a new barrel after that. I’m seeing very sporadic misses down range passed 400 yards. I’m thinking the throat is just about killed. I’m having the barrel machined in half and giving it to a buddy of mine who’s going to be graduating gunsmithing school. I think it’ll be a cool gift.
C9224BAC-E108-4C68-B2FC-95FE617B4572.jpeg
AE354E40-53B5-4151-9732-C3D46EC4F3C7.jpeg

Yes, lots of differences. Trigger is better on the AXSR, stock and chassis are different, bolt too. Barrel is the same. Cost is higher on AXSR. You can get smoking deals on a AXMC if you shop around.

Meh trigger is very subjective...I'll take my tuned trigger over the comp trigger any day.

So do I and there is a big difference between the two...

Yes the axsr has a redesigned buttstock, integrated arca rail basically full length, new style safety, different bolt design, no longer bedded, different trigger....to name a few.

Unless any of those are most haves I would take the axmc every day.

Reactions: Fixr and pfl338
can you guys post up pics of ur barreled AI AICS AX 2.0 chassis w the 16" rail. Also, what size barrel length are u running? -thanks.

There's 18 targets on this range from 400 yards to 1927 yards, they are always up. Takes awhile to paint though but everything past 1000 has hit indicator lights.

I might've missed it but , where is this?

Is this a TBAC Dominus? How you liking it so far?
Its great. I had an Ultra 9 on it and liked it but wasn't comfortable with how hot it gets. The Dominus is much better, the locking system is spectacular. Speeds were identical. No first shot shift.

Reactions: Movistar
This photo has been teetering on going with an AR grip conversion for my AXMC. Did you do this through GTAC as well? I see some mentions for that vendor in this thread.

Yeah man, GTAC through facebook. I like it, it's a good conversion kit. With the Ergo deluxe (fatter version here) grip it feels very nice... I like the factory grip, but wanted to explore this option a bit. Everything is completely reversible if you don't like it and someone else would surely snap it up. (y)

Reactions: eo3x0
GTAC has picture of their carbon fiber / aluminum bag rider on Facebook, looks great. Probably have to pick one up.