• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

AI AWM

114EFF44-E7B9-46B5-9524-0F24F105977B_1_201_a.jpg

^Very nice! I'm ready for some pics of mine from Rick. I think we are still waiting on some parts from Norway to arrive though 👀

Reactions: RS14 and Krob95
Met 9sigma45 this past weekend to pick up a "used" AT. I swear this thing has less wear than the SHOT demo AX I bought years ago. Really excited to be part of the family again, I've missed my AX hard.

Got a matching color thumbhole kit coming from across the pond and have a complete black set of thumbhole skins I'll probably get dipped some camo. Tore her down to get a complete hex size list for an AI kit.

Going to spin up a proof competition barrel for 6x47, have a mullerworls marksman that's going to be 6.5 creed and I want to pick up a 16" proof CF 308 at some point.

Anyone know where I can get a Old (or new) single port AI brake that used to come on the AW rifles? Really want to make the marksman barrel into an old AI style.

20220115_190738.jpg

20220117_152514.jpg

Long, long time lurker, not quite first-time poster. I know this is a picture thread, not a question thread, but hopefully someone in here might have the answer I'm looking for. I recently picked up an AW that has been painted over, and would love to remove the paint. I have Citristrip and acetone, but I'm paranoid about throwing them on there since the panels are made of polymer and I've gotten some pretty fugly results in the past. Any recommendations?

Citristrip works fine and it won't harm the plastic skins. I have stripped my AW skins several times with it.

Wow, really? That's awesome, thanks! I think the one thing really put me off of the idea was when I Citristrip'd a killflash for an Elcan and it turned the plastic all gooey and sticky. Felt like an idiot after that.

Long, long time lurker, not quite first-time poster. I know this is a picture thread, not a question thread, but hopefully someone in here might have the answer I'm looking for. I recently picked up an AW that has been painted over, and would love to remove the paint. I have Citristrip and acetone, but I'm paranoid about throwing them on there since the panels are made of polymer and I've gotten some pretty fugly results in the past. Any recommendations?
I use Krud Kutter for graffiti, get it at home depot.

Can you run a 1.20 diameter shank on the AX SA?? Or do they have to be a 1.250?

damn that looks cold. Cool, but cold
Wasn't too bad honestly sun poked out for a bit

@Huskydriver you need a savage in 6.5cm if you're gonna rock a man bun, weirdo

Don't be rediculous krob.... There is AI... Then there is inferiority....go wash your mouth out with soap young man for implying I own that dirty word

Wasn't too bad honestly sun poked out for a bit

Don't be rediculous krob.... There is AI... Then there is inferiority....go wash your mouth out with soap young man for implying I own that dirty word
No can do Captain ManBun 😂

How’s the rigidity of the arca AT spigot mount? I have the pic rail version, but I am considering switching to the arca because I have a RRS arca bottom rail. I am unwilling to give up durability though, so have you experienced any flex or shifting?

How’s the rigidity of the arca AT spigot mount? I have the pic rail version, but I am considering switching to the arca because I have a RRS arca bottom rail. I am unwilling to give up durability though, so have you experienced any flex or shifting?

This one is rock solid.

@samb300 didnt you design the anarchy one?

This one is rock solid.

@samb300 didnt you design the anarchy one?

Yes, I have the pic version. Would love to hear about the rigidity or toughness of the arca version.