• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Here’s a little throwback from our last trip to Kansas. @SkyScrapin had the sickest rig (shorty), and yes…that’s our dream catcher that blew over.
View attachment 8011763

View attachment 8011783

View attachment 8011765

View attachment 8011767
That's what you call blowin' out the shitter! 😏
Screenshot_20221201-223805.png

So I chugged a 6 pack of non-alcoholic White Claws after clearing customs in JFK and decided to #TreatMyself to a Lunar Rock AXSR.

(First thing out of the wife’s mouth was “you can’t get a Lunar Rock Tacoma now. That would match a little too much.”)

3E2EB0D7-B440-4395-9797-E7B7DD197BF8.jpeg

Excuse me sir but that's elite sand. Lunar rock is a bluish gray lol

“Lunar Rock is like a blend of two TRD Pro colors; Cement & Army Green. However, it definitely resembles Cement a bit more. Depending on how the sun hits this color, it will appear more green than grey. On the flip side, the color will appear a bit more grey if there’s an overcast day.”

Reactions: M8541Reaper
So I chugged a 6 pack of non-alcoholic White Claws after clearing customs in JFK and decided to #TreatMyself to a Lunar Rock AXSR.

(First thing out of the wife’s mouth was “you can’t get a Lunar Rock Tacoma now. That would match a little too much.”)

View attachment 8011918

Finallllllly!

• Love

View attachment 8011918
Sounds like you're cleared hot for a Tundra. ;)

@M8541Reaper, on your [not so stellar] recommendation, I ended up buying a Tacoma... Man you weren't kidding when you said it was gutless, haha! So did you end up bringing yours back over here or are you without vehicle, single & ready to mingle if you will?

Anyway, welcome back, man!

@M8541Reaper, on your [not so stellar] recommendation, I ended up buying a Tacoma... Man you weren't kidding when you said it was gutless, haha! So did you end up bringing yours back over here or are you without vehicle, single & ready to mingle if you will?

Anyway, welcome back, man!
Thanks boo. Haha I am selling my 2020 Pro once it gets back here.

Although I went against my own advice and ordered a 23 Off-Road with the full premium/adv tech packages and 6’ bed.

Right now I’m driving around in a rental and it’s terrible because I was just told of a great spot to shoot in the desert. …the rental can’t physically make it or I’d take it haha

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
What we really need is someone to make a kit to put a wrecked 5.7L Tundra motor in the Tacoma... I've seen a handful of V8 swaps, but mostly on earlier model trucks.
What I want is my 03 Tundra’s V8 in the Tacoma. That thing was just right and had some balls for a little truck. I actually thought of buying an older 06 Tundra but decided not to because going from a 20Pro to an 06Limited with tan leather and tan dash would be too much of a downgrade lol

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
I haven't completely ruled out the V8 idea yet, but it's still a few years off... I think in the short term I'm going to regear & tune, see if that's enough to kinda make me happy with it. Now we can be Tacomer bro's AND AI bro's.

• Love
I had a 2014 Taco with all of 12,000 miles and traded it last Xmas to the dealer for a slightly used '21 Tundra. The dealer gave me an incredible amount for the Taco (like I drove it for free for 7 years), came down on the Tundra's price and beat my credit union's financing. It was a no brainer and now I have a V-8 Tundra (no likey the 22's with their BS V6) that I'll keep until my expiration date.

I had a 2014 Taco with all of 12,000 miles and traded it last Xmas to the dealer for a slightly used '21 Tundra. The dealer gave me an incredible amount for the Taco (like I drove it for free for 7 years), came down on the Tundra's price and beat my credit union's financing. It was a no brainer and now I have a V-8 Tundra (no likey the 22's with their BS V6) that I'll keep until my expiration date.

Magnuson Supercharger

I haven't completely ruled out the V8 idea yet, but it's still a few years off... I think in the short term I'm going to regear & tune, see if that's enough to kinda make me happy with it. Now we can be Tacomer bro's AND AI bro's.

Magnuson Supercharger

Oh it's the one I'm thinking of for sure then lol not too many black multi's out there let alone in 308 😂

Reactions: Bravo6niner
I got one with an Excursion, last year they were making them. Maybe the year before, can't remember any more.

After 22,000 miles the rear main seal starting leaking... :(

Dumped it shortly after that.

Buy a PowerStroke turbo diesel, be a man. 500hp 1100ftlbs. 22mpg.

Buy a PowerStroke turbo diesel, be a man. 500hp 1100ftlbs. 22mpg.
Back in 2018, when my son just got his license to drive at 16 years old. I wanted to teach my son driving standard. And since we needed a vehicle for him, I said why not a Tacoma in stick shift. Perfect for high a schooler. Plus he can drive us to the range now. While I’m still rocking my 2008 GMC 4x4 Sierra diesel which I don’t let no one in my family drive, I decided to get the pro for him.
EDF0DA7C-71E7-4134-9B91-D23A97CAD0C0.jpeg06554EB1-B13B-4C29-8CDE-533965CF51FB.jpeg
Pro in six speed manual

Back in 2018, when my son just got his license to drive at 16 years old. I wanted to teach my son driving standard. And since we needed a vehicle for him, I said why not a Tacoma in stick shift. Perfect for high a schooler. Plus he can drive us to the range now. While I’m still rocking my 2008 GMC 4x4 Sierra diesel which I don’t let no one in my family drive, I decided to get the pro for him.
Good call, Dad! Those trucks are for kids.

Gave the old AXMC some upgrades courtesy of AO/Vision and Sawtooth.
With upgrades this good I'm not sure I'll ever be able to convince myself I need an AXSR !!

Attachments

• IMG_20221203_164036193_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221203_164036193_HDR.jpg
    810.7 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_20221203_164056578_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221203_164056578_HDR.jpg
    778.3 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_20221203_164118143_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221203_164118143_HDR.jpg
    720 KB · Views: 170
I hope all is well, buddy! That .308 is still loving 185 Juggernaut’s. You been out lately, lord knows I haven’t…. I’m taking the AI with me next weekend to get some reps in.
Bro I haven't been out in a coon's age, haha! This has probably been my worst year for long range shooting. DID just get my reloading bench built, so I'm optimistic that I'm headed in the right direction... Need to thread my .223 barrel on & turn this thing into the world's most expensive 'trainer'. 🤣

Glad that barrel is hammering for ya, dude! 🤘🏻

Reactions: MysizeisMAGNUM
The only two things I can think of off hand I wish it did was .223 and MAYBE an MDT vertical grip.
You can buy new skins for the grip problem...I am still not sure if the cost is worth it. I have gotten used to the standard AI grip.

A .223 option form AI would be awesome but not sure that will ever happen.

You can buy new skins for the grip problem...I am still not sure if the cost is worth it. I have gotten used to the standard AI grip.

A .223 option form AI would be awesome but not sure that will ever happen.
Agree to both. On the plus side, our barrels are plentiful and don't need stupid extensions like the imposters.

• Haha
Reactions: wizardpc and Nik H