• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

My 2 boys with the AIAX

Attachments

• IMG_9367.jpeg
    IMG_9367.jpeg
    977.3 KB · Views: 168
What you think compared to the DT on the left?
I am 6'2 and I found the bull pup was difficult for me to cycle the bolt efficiently because it was back pretty far. My boys didn't seem to have a problem with it at all when they were little. Maybe I didn't spend enough time with it but I ended up selling it to fund a AXMC. Just my preference is all.

Reactions: Huskydriver
I am 6'2 and I found the bull pup was difficult for me to cycle the bolt efficiently because it was back pretty far. My boys didn't seem to have a problem with it at all when they were little. Maybe I didn't spend enough time with it but I ended up selling it to fund a AXMC. Just my preference is all.
Ya I’m 6’2” as well. Would assume I’d have the same issue. Thanks for the reply

Reactions: Tack425
Axmc all freaking day bruh

A bullpup is never going to be as fast to cycle. But. As someone put it: if you can touch your ear with your fingers, you can cycle a bullpup.

I personally prefer a DT over an AXMC for a locked down long action thumper, but its such a personal preference thing. An AT is taking my DT's spot in the safe for short action only general purpose for the next couple years.

Anyone know why it seems all the AI barrels have dried up? I’ve reached out to MileHigh to see how long before they get another shipment in.

Reactions: PowPowHawg
So, been running a mk2 for a few years. Its not the neweat but the accuracy is hard to beat. Thinking of adding a bigger brother...axmc or the ax338 ( i think the older ax338s werw a bit cheaper than the acmcs) just a general discussion point.

Does anyone have an AT with a current Ckye pod mounted on an Anarchy Outdoors/SamB arca mount? Trying to see if it'll clear everything.

Reactions: LONG RNG
My 'short action' AXSR :LOL:
Curtis Valor 1:10" 308... It's nice but really doesn't even come close to the AXSR.

The Valor is pretty light at 12.5lbs while the AXSR is 17.1lbs (without bipod) 6.5cm 24" carbon barrel pictured.

It would be great to see short action AXSR's hit the shelves one day.

AXSRs.jpg

Last edited:
Quick question for you fellas.

What's the going rate for a mkii non folder with 2 barrels?
This was a while back...about 8 years ago. I paid 2200 for mine with one barrel.
Honeslty they shoot soo well for what i have in it,that i will never sell it. The original plan was to sell it eventually to buy an axmc.

This was a while back...about 8 years ago. I paid 2200 for mine with one barrel.
Honeslty they shoot soo well for what i have in it,that i will never sell it. The original plan was to sell it eventually to buy an axmc.
Got a lead on one for $2500, 2 barrels, original skins and a set of viper skins.

I have an AT but this is very tempting with all the s&b 4-16s for sale right now.

1) educate me on the correlation between the mkii and the sb on sale
2l) if you have the cash in hand( personally dont believe in debt for firearms) buy it and dont look back. I think they are at the bottom of the depreciation and are excellent shooters. Even being old, they have features which a lot of custom rigs are just now introducing. DO IT!!!
Got a lead on one for $2500, 2 barrels, original skins and a set of viper skins.

I have an AT but this is very tempting with all the s&b 4-16s for sale right now

An AT-X with a ZCO and a few barrels fell in my lap at a price I couldn't say no to. Have always wanted an AX, so have to decide if I'm keeping this or swapping. Anyone who's had both have any thoughts? First group out of the rifle with hand loads from my old 6.5 was more than acceptable. Even managed to shoot a decent group off a railing and game changer.

20221216_104816.jpg

20221217_135549.jpg

20221217_135746.jpg

1) educate me on the correlation between the mkii and the sb on sale
2l) if you have the cash in hand( personally dont believe in debt for firearms) buy it and dont look back. I think they are at the bottom of the depreciation and are excellent shooters. Even being old, they have features which a lot of custom rigs are just now introducing. DO IT!!!
Yea I don't put guns on cards. I can buy it but trying to make sure it's worth it. Kind of will be "redundant " when I have my AT but a mkii or mkiii has kind of been on a list to aquire. Nothing in particular with the 4-16s but they are the slimmer looking s&bs and would pair well with a mkii to give it a more classy look. It's been a pairing I've always liked the look of.

An AT-X with a ZCO and a few barrels fell in my lap at a price I couldn't say no to. Have always wanted an AX, so have to decide if I'm keeping this or swapping. Anyone who's had both have any thoughts? First group out of the rifle with hand loads from my old 6.5 was more than acceptable. Even managed to shoot a decent group off a railing and game changer.

View attachment 8024420
Having owned an AX I probably wouldn't own one again just because of the part just ahead of the mag well and the ledge to the handguard. In my opinion and competing with it its a horrible design. Id always find my balance point right at that ledge and never get a good position built because of it. Would have been better if it was a smoother transition like the cadex design. I've used chassis like the atx and I'd buy one over an AX any day if those were my 2 options. If it's just going to be a bench/belly gun get whichever you like the looks of best. Just my .02.

Edited because auto correct thinks it's better than me.

Last edited:
Reactions: BurtG and WillHugh
PM a link to you

Lol. Just spit it out… Orange Vise

Area419 sells the jaws as kit or separate

Last edited:
Yea I don't put guns on cards. I can buy it but trying to make sure it's worth it. Kind of will be "redundant " when I have my AT but a mkii or mkiii has kind of been on a list to aquire. Nothing in particular with the 4-16s but they are the slimmer looking s&bs and would pair well with a mkii to give it a more classy look. It's been a pairing I've always liked the look of.

Having owned an AX I probably wouldn't own one again just because of the part just ahead of the mag well and the ledge to the handguard. In my opinion and competing with it its a horrible design. Id always find my balance point right at that ledge and never get a good position built because of it. Would have been better if it was a smoother transition like the cadex design. I've used chassis like the atx and I'd buy one over an AX any day if those were my 2 options. If it's just going to be a bench/belly gun get whichever you like the looks of best. Just my .02.

Edited because auto correct thinks it's better than me.
Let us know if you buy it!. Love the old mkii and iii