• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

I definitely need to get a better paying job or another stream of income. I'm a clinical RD and the corporate medical industry is pretty shitty.

The other day I told my 3 year old daughter we needed more ammo $$ so she was going to Bangladesh to make sneakers for $.15 an hour to support dads habits

Next two hours she followed me around asking to go to Bangladesh
Let us know how it works out when she tells your wife and you have to explain that one.

Well. Don't come to the oilfield if you’re looking for that better paying job. This is the best I can do 🙃

ECBDE6D9-011E-4188-9243-8176E8E1DD6B.jpeg

I drive a car that looks like this:
View attachment 8085981
(13 years old, 185k miles)

So I can drive a rifle that looks like this:
View attachment 8085977

I really need to take an updated version of that pic now that I have a 338 LM barrel and a PVS27
I think I have everyone beat. 00 Accord with 330K as my beater.... Sold off my 17 Camaro ZL1 since I never drove it and I work from home. And dealing with vehicles all day, I rather not deal with buying and repairing cars in general lol.

So the car that I used to have was a 08 Mitsubishi Galant that had about 200,000 miles on it. I recently moved in with my girlfriend in Texas, from alabama, so I don't even have a vehicle to worry about thankfully. I work remotely so that's not bad. But $27 an hour for a clinical dietitian.. that doesn't add up that much anymore 🤣

The other day I told my 3 year old daughter we needed more ammo $$ so she was going to Bangladesh to make sneakers for $.15 an hour to support dads habits

Next two hours she followed me around asking to go to Bangladesh
Three years from now: "Dad, when are we going to Bangladesh. You said you were going to take me."

So the car that I used to have was a 08 Mitsubishi Galant that had about 200,000 miles on it. I recently moved in with my girlfriend in Texas, from alabama, so I don't even have a vehicle to worry about thankfully. I work remotely so that's not bad. But $27 an hour for a clinical dietitian.. that doesn't add up that much anymore 🤣
This right here is your problem. If you marry her you at least get better tax breaks. Until then..... every time you look at her does she look like a sage green AI?... she will.

Nice Serbu! Zoomed in enough you can’t even see the can of WD 40 you hose the chamber with so that thing will cycle!!

I thought “snipers of thy deer” would be a Barrett fan

😎
Serbu lighter more accurate less recoil.

Gas operated FTW.

Little wd40 on the cases is a sign of a true match grade chamber!

A3E62B8C-2BEB-463D-8056-57208C691C90.png

With the quickloc on the AI you don’t need a barrel vise

See she’s clearly not as supportive as you think. If she was she would know you need an AI and don’t need a vise
Lmao I don't have an AI...yet. I use "switch barrel for poors" for now lol

Reactions: pingunit

Slaying some steel with my AT.

If they end up costing the same as what the AI PMs go for now then they will have the best of both worlds! An extremely valuable boomstick

Is that the Century range at Bisley? (I shot the Trafalgar Meeting there, many years ago, and it remains one of my fondest memories of shooting/competing in the UK.)

What do you have the Labradar sensitivity set at? When I had mine back at the action it got a lot of false shots. I have since moved it to the front of the rail.

What do you have the Labradar sensitivity set at? When I had mine back at the action it got a lot of false shots. I have since moved it to the front of the rail.
Like 5 I think I would have to look when I get home. I will stop get one every once in a while if I really slam the bolt hard

Like 5 I think I would have to look when I get home. I will stop get one every once in a while if I really slam the bolt hard
I haven’t used my labradar yet. Came with 2 of those triggers you have attached to your rifle. I’m assuming the radar won’t pick up the shot when suppressed without those? Learning the LR yet. Been using a magneto speed

I haven’t used my labradar yet. Came with 2 of those triggers you have attached to your rifle. I’m assuming the radar won’t pick up the shot when suppressed without those? Learning the LR yet. Been using a magneto speed
Correct depending on the can and others blasting away around you, on the sound mode you will not pick up shots well.

The recoil triggers are a million times better and I usually never lose a shot.

Just a poor in for some inspiration to pinch pennies, put a Magnus in jail recently. Local range has got expansions plans from 1K to a Mile in the future….time to get serious about adding an AI to the inventory. Thinking an AXMC in 300NM. Do the LE models ever show up on the used market? All my shit is black but those FDE AI’s……. 👌👍

Haven't seen many LE's show up used on here, but something to think about is the SFP AXSR/AXMC-LE vs. LFP AXMC. Bolts and firing pins are available to convert the AXMC's but it'll be a added cost.

That said the AXMC will run factory ammo just fine, but might show pressure sooner when handloadinh.

Reactions: Shootnwrench
I’m just a poor boy, nobody loves me…
Skaramoosh skaramoosh
Will you do the fandango?
Just out of curiosity, can I ask why you’d wanna post a non AI rifle in a AI thread? I’d love to read your reasoning.. Cause you’d never see this if was the opposite around..

I’m just a poor boy, nobody loves me…
Skaramoosh skaramoosh
Will you do the fandango?
It's okay.. I've return the favour!

Random question.. at work we have an AI PM...

The action and bottom metal is bright metallic green... anyone know why? Was that just how they all came out the factory or is it for a reason?

Last edited:
Reactions: Bbracken667
It's okay.. I've return the favour!

Random question.. at work we have an AI PM...

The action and bottom metal is bright metallic green... anyone know why? Was that just how they all came out the factory or is it for a reason?
British SAS wanted everything green for their original PM purchases and it became the factory standard for quite awhile.

Source