• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

After some of the forum expertise...

I've got a double stack AI mag that when I insert it remotely firm it ejects the first round out the top.

Anything I can do to the spring to increase tension? Or is it more likely to be the feed lips need bending in slightly?
Yup same with all mine.......

Elite Sand is still the master race, sage green is for poors and pale brown is just a desecration of all that is holy 😜
1699067279319.gif

Nice glass collection too!
1699067375205.gif

Such a bold statement when there isn’t an ATACR in sight.
1699067474913.gif

Thumbhole LOOKS better, but the AX is a better stock in every other way.
I preferred my thumbhole AT to my AXMC. Looks aside. Just more comfortable and better extension of my body feel. The AX with the height of the optic to clear the forend made the gun feel “tall” and more blocky if that makes sense vs the AT

Hoping the ATX I have now has that lower axis feel compared to the AX

Had I kept the AXMC I would have installed the thumbhole like husky did on his.

This is of course one man’s opinion. Like a manners stock vs MDT/MPA feel for each individual

Everything in front of the folding hinge goes to the AX or ATX vs the AT though. Better set up for accessories and NV capability

Reactions: Eggman
I preferred my thumbhole AT to my AXMC. Looks aside. Just more comfortable and better extension of my body feel. The AX with the height of the optic to clear the forend made the gun feel “tall” and more blocky if that makes sense vs the AT

Hoping the ATX I have now has that lower axis feel compared to the AX

Had I kept the AXMC I would have installed the thumbhole like husky did on his.

This is of course one man’s opinion. Like a manners stock vs MDT/MPA feel for each individual
How do you like the ATX stock to the thumbhole AT?

Someone at my club had an AX stock fitted to their AT and they advised that with hindsight they wouldn't have done it. As mentioned above, they had to purchase higher scope rings which made the optic high compared to the standard AT stock. However, each to their own choices.

Reactions: hafejd30
How do you like the ATX stock to the thumbhole AT?
I haven’t got a chance to try it yet. Still need a barrel for the ATX. A few other things in life grabbed priority for a while for me so the ATX is camped out on the reloading bench

I mounted the same exact NF 7-35/spuhr mount that was on the AXMC onto the ATX. Just very limited time behind it so far but I can already feel the overall height difference. The bipod mounts closer to the barrel, the gun overall seems more “in line” in regards to the stock and bore. Also this ATX has the low action rail like my AT vs the high like the AXMC. So the optic dropped a bit as well.

Coupled with the ability to swap the grip and it almost feels like you put an AX in a press and flattened it a couple inches

But again I haven’t shot it yet. Just played with in the gun room and yard doing some dry firing

Reactions: TheBigCountry
I haven’t got a chance to try it yet. Still need a barrel for the ATX. A few other things in life grabbed priority for a while for me so the ATX is camped out on the reloading bench

I mounted the same exact NF 7-35/spuhr mount that was on the AXMC onto the ATX. Just very limited time behind it so far but I can already feel the overall height difference. The bipod mounts closer to the barrel, the gun overall seems more “in line” in regards to the stock and bore. Also this ATX has the low action rail like my AT vs the high like the AXMC. So the optic dropped a bit as well.

Coupled with the ability to swap the grip and it almost feels like you put an AX in a press and flattened it a couple inches

But again I haven’t shot it yet. Just played with in the gun room and yard doing some dry firing
Let me know. I very briefly held an ATX at a shop and wish I had the AT next to it to compare. With the new short foreend on the BP version, I hope it comes available.

Any thought on just popping the barrel off the AT to test it out? Should be quick and easy?

Someone at my club had an AX stock fitted to their AT and they advised that with hindsight they wouldn't have done it. As mentioned above, they had to purchase higher scope rings which made the optic high compared to the standard AT stock. However, each to their own choices.
After owning both the LE model AT’s with the AX stocks lost interest for me. Originally I thought it was the perfect setup and wanted one for a while. But after using both i just prefer the thumbhole

The thumbhole is a much more “one size fits all” style. So if you don’t like it or aren’t comfortable behind it you’re more limited on what you can do to solve it vs something like the ATX stock/grip

Reactions: geek65
Let me know. I very briefly held an ATX at a shop and wish I had the AT next to it to compare. With the new short foreend on the BP version, I hope it comes available.

Any thought on just popping the barrel off the AT to test it out? Should be quick and easy?
I could. I’m in no rush to mess with the ATX right now. Will be a spring project for me as winter in the UP of Michigan is setting in. So I’m just deciding if I want to have Bugholes spin me up a 260 barrel for it. Or find one in the px if I’m patient enough. Or just succumb to the pressure within and join the other sausage suckers in the 6.5 CM world again 😁

I could. I’m in no rush to mess with the ATX right now. Will be a spring project for me as winter in the UP of Michigan is setting in. So I’m just deciding if I want to have Bugholes spin me up a 260 barrel for it. Or find one in the px if I’m patient enough. Or just succumb to the pressure within and join the other sausage suckers in the 6.5 CM world again 😁
Third world problems lol.

I’ve been on the waitlist for a barrel or two from MH and Euro for a while now, dang shame they still haven’t come in

Px is your friend. I got my last Bartlein here and it’s a hammer.

Just measured a couple height differences and the AT bottom of grip to center of scope is 9” vs the ATX at 9.5”. Bore to scope center is 2.25” on the AT vs 2.5” on the ATX

These are more similar in feel than the AXMC was.

Both are setup perfect running the cheek piece bottomed out in its lowest position. My AXMC was maxed out in height and I had a wiebad cheek pad on it to compensate for extra height needed to get a good sight picture through the same exact NF mounted on the ATX here
IMG_5947.jpeg

Third world problems lol.

I’ve been on the waitlist for a barrel or two from MH and Euro for a while now, dang shame they still haven’t come in

Px is your friend. I got my last Bartlein here and it’s a hammer.
A 6.5 is easy enough to find in the px. Some there right now. Otherwise @MOUNTIC has new takeoffs once in a while

Reactions: TheBigCountry
I can’t find one to buy bro has two of them to make sure…
Have to flex somehow in the AI thread. ;) @xxflyingturtlexx It was reported in the Garmin thread that Bass Pro had them up again as of this morning.
Check out any Archery shops in your local area.
All the rifle shops were sold out in my area, but reached out to the archery shop and they had a few still on the shelves.
Bass Pro has been releasing them in small batches on line. If the price shows in your cart, you're order should be good. They are also trickling out to the shelves of smaller shops who ordered stock. Supposedly, the next shipment to dealers is late this week.
A man with one timepiece is always sure what the time is…..

Looks like I missed a great day on R4.
Perfect day for November, in the 60's with little wind and a straight up boil. Probably range poor the rest of the month with maintenance projects.

Last edited:
Over the last few years shooting PRS I've tried to keep my gear pretty practical. As the competition gets way better I've realised this is a game. Not hunting. Not combat but a game. So I've slowly made the AT-X into a pure PRS Race Gun.

Today I added 6 weights to the outside. I already had 2 inside the handguard. I also added the thumb shelf. I might change the pistol grip for something more vertical later.

Now the force is balanced perfectly and weighs 9.9kg or almost 22lbs.
20231107_143450.jpg

*Checks Bass Pro Site*
*Sees "limited stock", adds to cart*
One available
*Immediately purchases*

Thanks, I hate you.
Maybe I can sell my LabRadar to a fudd that hasn't figured it out yet.
Try your local gun boards. I sold mine there for a good package price to a person who had always wanted one, but the $600 plus costs for accessories (external battery, trigger, case) was too much.

Over the last few years shooting PRS I've tried to keep my gear pretty practical. As the competition gets way better I've realised this is a game. Not hunting. Not combat but a game. So I've slowly made the AT-X into a pure PRS Race Gun.

Today I added 6 weights to the outside. I already had 2 inside the handguard. I also added the thumb shelf. I might change the pistol grip for something more vertical later.

Now the force is balanced perfectly and weighs 9.9kg or almost 22lbs. View attachment 8266245
What mag and extension is that?

Posted in ATX thread to

Question:

I recently traded for a ATX. Came with a mag identical to my AT/AW mag. I see it listed on mile high that the ATX mag is the same as the AX

Both mags pictured are rock solid in my AT. Both however in the ATX lock up in the gun but if you grab the mag in the front you can pull it down slightly. Basically the tip of the bullet hits the feed ramps a bit lower. Mag locks there and you need to hit mag release to reset to normal height

Is this because it’s an AW mag and will an AX mag do this
IMG_5960.jpeg
IMG_5961.jpeg
IMG_5962.jpeg

Reactions: JonKleman
If it's the same as the AT mag you have it's NOT the mag that the AT-X came with. The AT-X should have came with a AX mag. The follower might have varied but the mag body should have a lip on the front to help it lock in place.

Reactions: hafejd30
If it's the same as the AT mag you have it's NOT the mag that the AT-X came with. The AT-X should have came with a AX mag. The follower might have varied but the mag body should have a lip on the front to help it lock in place.
Thank you

It does not have the lip. Figured there was a difference that I would at least notice between the two if the ATX was different