• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Yea, I forgot ab the hunter class. I was talking about open. My mistake, Jorge.

Reactions: NoLegs24
Heads up to all you guys with builds in post-14’ AX-AICS chassis systems, I’m finalizing the prints for the new “low” cheek piece. I already have one for the factory AX buttstock (which is the one used on the AT/AX swap), but I initially didn’t account for the differences between the two versions, hence needing to tweak the design for the AICS buttstock.

This will get the cheek piece approximately 0.350” lower, facilitating a lower, more comfortable head position when using low rings on your R700, Vudoo, etc builds.

The AX version is already available, and the AICS model will be available soon. Both from Anarchy Outdoors.

Sam

23CF070C-2D5D-4539-AAF2-93ACB2B0C905.jpeg

64E60D39-39A4-4FDD-A294-FB7D68DAE3D8.jpeg

0FE63EE1-F288-4BDE-9655-718768314DDE.jpeg

Learned something interesting today while grabbing some parts. AI only made 75 Dark Earth AT’s. So if you have one, don’t rough them up too bad lol. I scratched a piece that was luckily replaceable.

Attachments

• 11E2192A-4D22-4A3F-98C9-73FB0A3BF7D7.jpeg
    11E2192A-4D22-4A3F-98C9-73FB0A3BF7D7.jpeg
    812.1 KB · Views: 119
Learned something interesting today while grabbing some parts. AI only made 75 Dark Earth AT’s. So if you have one, don’t rough them up too bad lol. I scratched a piece that was luckily replaceable.

my AT wasn't originally DE but i got the skins. love them.

i think its a fake the bolt is on the wrong side lol
that color is starting to grow on me

Reactions: AXMC338L
My humble contribution to this awesome thread. AXMC LH .338. NF ATACAR 7x35. Shoots like a dream. Can't believe I waited this long to get one.

Humble?! Heck, I'd salivate at the chance to purchase an AXMC. Once I ran Night Assasins bolt...it was game over. I never knew how much smoother the AXMC's bolt lift was vs an AT/AX308.

First a clip on NV of some type, and then the AXMC after a house purchase.

Well Shit. Thanks.

One the nice things about Atlas bipods is that you can rotate them in both directions. I know for me, I like to stow the feet backwards (for space while cased), so if that's an issue for you, put that into consideration. The ability to tilt and level the bipod also adds a big plus. Unfortunately for the harris bipods, they need to fold forward in order to load properly for a shot.

Reactions: M8541Reaper
AX fitted hard case... what are you using - could you post some photos/descriptions? My new 308 20” AX arrived on Friday, with a Storm 3300 and cut foam... it was a bit “challenged”, and now I’m wondering about cutting my own or going to an AI OEM AX case. I need a hard case else I might try something else... education/exposure to what you’re using would be appreciated - thanks!

AX fitted hard case... what are you using - could you post some photos/descriptions? My new 308 20” AX arrived on Friday, with a Storm 3300 and cut foam... it was a bit “challenged”, and now I’m wondering about cutting my own or going to an AI OEM AX case. I need a hard case else I might try something else... education/exposure to what you’re using would be appreciated - thanks!

Pelican 1720 fits a 24" barrel with a muzzle brake. I cut the foam with a filet knife.

Pelican 1720.jpg

Pelican 1720 2.jpg

This thread makes me sad I had to sell my AW. I miss owning an AI. I'm thinking about picking up an AE or something until I can find my grail gun which is an AWM. Need an AI in my life.

Reactions: MACHTECH
Great case options.... I like the hybrids that make use of the folding stock... the 1720 with a custom (me) cut package would be a great option... the travel case with the barrel in the lid won’t work because of the barrel length... and unless I’m wrong, even the factory AI cases are built for a RH action... mine is a fifty (notice the bolt recess in the lid)...but, I could always remove the bolt.

Mile High carries some nice Pelican/Storm 3200 and 3300 cases with custom foam. The interior foam is a really nice closed cell.

Reactions: Trek

Does anyone have any photos of dark earth ATs? I have always wondered if these existed.

I’ve recently purchased an AXMC in 300 Win Mag I also want to shoot 308, I’ve been offered a brand new AW in 308 is that a better choice than getting the barrel kit for the AXMC ? Not sure which way to go....

I’ve recently purchased an AXMC in 300 Win Mag I also want to shoot 308, I’ve been offered a brand new AW in 308 is that a better choice than getting the barrel kit for the AXMC ? Not sure which way to go....

Seldom would I advise you to not get two AI's, but I think if I was in your shoes I would get the pieces needed to utilize the AXMC. Once you have the bolt and mag adapter, you can shoot other short action calibers like 6.5 CM, 260, etc.

Seldom would I advise you to not get two AI's, but I think if I was in your shoes I would get the pieces needed to utilize the AXMC. Once you have the bolt and mag adapter, you can shoot other short action calibers like 6.5 CM, 260, etc.
Cheers yes I’m thinking along the same lines ??

Reactions: OzzyO20

This is great advice! The only thing I would add is..... If you go this route, please let us know where this new AW is for sale?.

Todd

This is great advice! The only thing I would add is..... If you go this route, please let us know where this new AW is for sale?.

Todd
It’s for sale In the U.K. at Hartlebury Shooting Services AI did 30 off each 308, 300, and 338 AW there still advertised.....

Wondering if someone can do a favor for me? Anyone that has the AT NV bridge mount (AI #26619), could you measure the overall width of it? I'm working on a forend weight kit for the AT and want to make sure I design proper clearance for the NV bridge. Thanks!

Sam

AT_NV_Bridge2.jpg

Reactions: Edsel
Reactions: M8541Reaper
There’s really only 1 way to train/ shoot there unless you’re personally invited or Mil.
I’ll update soon on a Sawtooth Rifle’s class up there next year. May/ June time frame. Not cheap. But for what is included in price, will be very reasonable.
I suspect this class will fill up extremely fast. I’ve already got people on board waiting to sign up...
Like many have said, If you get a chance to train with Bryan Morgan and Scott Satterlee, take it!

Wondering if someone can do a favor for me? Anyone that has the AT NV bridge mount (AI #26619), could you measure the overall width of it? I'm working on a forend weight kit for the AT and want to make sure I design proper clearance for the NV bridge. Thanks!

Sam

View attachment 7138641

1.74” once all the caliper’s wiggling settled down.

Where can I get that exact bipod “tongue” you have installed?

1.74” once all the caliper’s wiggling settled down.

Where can I get that exact bipod “tongue” you have installed?

Reactions: Edsel
I ordered one of these in 300 win mag. The thing is a freak of nature. It's more accurate with FGMM than any of my custom barrels with handloads.

Did you order the CF or SS barrel and how did the contour compare to the stock barrel?