• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

View attachment 8237410
Weapon Upgrade Unlocked:
-2x CQB kills unlocked the LVPO 😂
1696101023664.gif

• Haha
Reactions: M8541Reaper
Dark Earth MCs are the best 👌

Did you get the RRS Arca plate cerakoted?

Oh, oh, wasn't expecting this before Xmas. Now I can flex like the real men in this thread, well, wait, I do have a Nightforce...

208 Days

TBAC Ultra 338-SR-SB - Will go on my MC in 300PRC.

Silencer Shop eForm 4 with one shot.

Purchased 2/27/2023

Submitted 3/06/2023

Approved 9/30/2023

IMG_7044-1-2974293.jpg

IMG_7048-1-2974292.jpg

Last edited:
Oh, oh, wasn't expecting this before Xmas. Now I can flex like the real men in this thread, well, wait, I do have a Nightforce...

208 Days

TBAC Ultra 338-SR-SB - Will go on my MC in 300PRC.

Silencer Shop eForm 4 with one shot.

Purchased 2/27/2023

Submitted 3/06/2023

Approved 9/30/2023

IMG_7044-1-2974293.jpg

IMG_7048-1-2974292.jpg

I dunno man.... is that a gen 1 or gen 2 338 ultra sr?

1000 dollars off any AT-X at mile high right now. I just saw the email.
And a hinge for $250

And then today another email saying you get entered into a drawing.

884844F0-E9DB-4C38-9BA7-856E45704522.png

Nothing selling with commie economy

That's a lot of extra weight up the front!
What caliber were you shooting?

Worlds colliding as @SAS_Sniper came out to Texas from Italy and shot the AT with me. I told him to try sneaking his AWM through TSA next time. He wasn't convinced lol.
View attachment 8234126
LoL ... i think ATF dosn't like this idea.:ROFLMAO:.. btw I'll wait for you in Italy to go to 2000 meters with AWSM, bro! 👊 Thx again for this fantastic day! your rigs rulez!! @austino775

What is with the AT-X blowout pricing from milehigh and euro optic? Are they getting replaced/discontinued?

Usually means the introduction of something newer is right around the corner a'la when the AXMC was discounted right ahead of the AXSR intro.
Yea especially right before SHOT.

I have a follow-up question to ask the AXMC owners regarding getting a bolt/firing pin bushed.

If you bush the firing pin and the 308 bolt body, what happens when you use the smaller diameter firing pin with the 300WM and 338 LM bolt bodies that are designed around the larger firing pin?

I have a follow-up question to ask the AXMC owners regarding getting a bolt/firing pin bushed.

If you bush the firing pin and the 308 bolt body, what happens when you use the smaller diameter firing pin with the 300WM and 338 LM bolt bodies that are designed around the larger firing pin?
That would not be recommended since the new, smaller, firing pin would not fit the larger pin hole in the bolt body.

Reactions: Huskydriver
That would not be recommended since the new, smaller, firing pin would not fit the larger pin hole in the bolt body.
That is what I figured. So AXMC owners would need a separate bolt/firing pin assembly to bush so as not to screw up operating with the larger bolt faces

I had LRI bush all my AXMC bolts and I use the same firing pin assembly between all of them. It's cheaper doing that than buying a complete factory small firing pin 308 bolt and firing pin assembly and keeping a second large firing pin assembly for the magnum bolts, and this way you don't have to worry about cratered primers on any of the bolts (unless you do something really really stupid.) You can often score the large firing pin AXMC 308 bolt bodies very reasonably in the px.

I will suggest you buy a spare firing pin to send to LRI to turn down, as after the bushing job the firing pin is no longer an off the shelf item from AI, so if you ever damage one you might be in for a long wait unless you have a spare ready to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: hafejd30 and Nik H
You can bush all your bolts and use the same small firing pin with all of them. I had LRI bush all my AXMC bolts and I use the same firing pin assembly between all of them. It's cheaper doing that than buying a complete factory small firing pin 308 bolt and firing pin assembly and keeping a second large firing pin assembly for the magnum bolts, and this way you don't have to worry about cratered primers on any of the bolts (unless you do something really really stupid.) You can often score the large firing pin AXMC 308 bolt bodies very reasonably in the px.

I will suggest you buy a spare firing pin to send to LRI to turn down, as after the bushing job the firing pin is no longer an off the shelf item from AI, so if you ever damage one you might be in for a long wait unless you have a spare ready to go.
Your idea also occurred to me. I am LH so no Part is readily available from AI. I have had a LH 300WM bolt body on back order since last November. I can’t ever imagine a spare firing pin assembly becoming available.

Unless you are in true need to have a small firing pin hole, I wouldn't mess with it. You have to remember that if you go the LRI route, you will be forever stuck with how LRI does it. It's not going to be compatible with how any of the other smith does their small firing pin setup. To me, the squeeze is not worth the juice.

Reactions: Nik H