• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

IMG_3334.jpeg

Not color coded perfectly but ey - functionality is 🤌🤌🤌 forget about it!

Everyone tells themselves “it’s just a phase” or “I’ll try it out cause the other guys did”

There’s no shame to dabble in elite sand only to come back later
Sometimes I’m the Elite Sand. Sometimes he’s the Elite Sand. Sometimes we’re both the Elite Sand… it’s hot.
ES-curious, in other words?

Sounds like a funny tag-line under the username!

• Haha
Reactions: M8541Reaper
Have no fear fellas I am keeping my AI (wont make that mistake again unless its for an AW/AWM). Have any of you felt the action of a recent production TRG22A1 and compared it to your AI? Trigger differences?

Might be offloading some of my clone collection and I'm thinking of having a second rifle to my AT. Kinda browsing Cadex, the TRG or just replicating a GAP Gladius.

Have no fear fellas I am keeping my AI (wont make that mistake again unless its for an AW/AWM). Have any of you felt the action of a recent production TRG22A1 and compared it to your AI? Trigger differences?

Might be offloading some of my clone collection and I'm thinking of having a second rifle to my AT. Kinda browsing Cadex, the TRG or just replicating a GAP Gladius.
TRG for the cool factor

Reactions: DKN83

I've owned a trg22 and I wouldn't hesitate to buy another. My only real complaint was the single feed magazine was harder to load the then double feed of the AI. However the trigger is way better then the factory AT/AX, much more inline with the comp trigger offered.

Reactions: DKN83
I've owned a trg22 and I wouldn't hesitate to buy another. My only real complaint was the single feed magazine was harder to load the then double feed of the AI. However the trigger is way better then the factory AT/AX, much more inline with the comp trigger offered.
How was the bolt lift compared to an AI or rem700?

If anyone's been in my situation with finding it tough to source an arca rail for their AT, I just wanted to give a quick shoutout to Sawtooth Rifles because they have some sweet R970 rails in stock. This is the one that looks very similar to the old RRS BAI-AT2 rail that sits flush with the rest of the fore-end, which is now discontinued. I wish RRS would make the old BAI-AT1 rail again as I feel that one had the best aesthetic even if it wasn't long enough for competition use.

Reactions: CaseFinder
I honestly don't remember. I didn't even know about the heavy bolt lift problem on the AI's until I started reading about it on here.
All the PRS bois complain about it since cycling the ultra heavy AI bolts knock them off their targets. Also hence why everyone now shoots a ultra light 6mm barely going 6.5CM speeds.

There’s those who know and those who don’t

#12lbsboltliftgangforlifehomie

Last edited:
#12lbsboliftgangforlifehomie
bolift…bolift…so, you’re part of a crane rental agency in Driezum, Netherlands…but your crane only lifts 12lbs? Shouldn't that be in kg?

I’m so confused.

• Haha
Reactions: DKN83 and hafejd30
Never had a problem with the AI bolt lift either. Was really just curious where it stacked up. Odds of me getting hands on any TRG before purchasing are super slim.

Never had a problem with the AI bolt lift either. Was really just curious where it stacked up. Odds of me getting hands on any TRG before purchasing are super slim.
I played around with a used Sako green TRG22 once, at a Cabela’s of all places. I don’t specifically remember the bolt lift, but it didn’t stand out. I have a hazy recollection of it being like a stock Remington.

Now I’m going to Hell.

Bolt didn’t glide back and forth like a Tikka, which surprised me a little.

Nice rifle, lighter than an AI but still stout. Liked the stock.

I do notice my AIAX’s bolt lift, but it doesn’t bother me.

Hopefully people that actually own a TRG will chime in.

Last edited:
Reactions: FUNCTIONAL
@hafejd30 🍻

Starbridge,

The AXSR is easily moveable with a 26” steel AI 6.5CM barrel (and hellfire match brake) so an 18” CF with a can will be no issue unless you have a physical impairment. My PRS barrel is a 24” 308 with a hellfire match, and it’s very easy to move around.

I pretty much only run short action rounds in my AXSR with the only magnum (so far) being 300PRC. I have yet to get enough free time to scout areas in southern AZ where I can really get to play with the PRC so my AI pretty much lives in 65CM or 308. …and why I haven’t dropped the cash on a 300NM barrel.

The long action vs short action throw isn’t an issue and isn’t noticeable after the first range session. I know you didn’t ask about that but figured I’d chime in with it.

I’d say get the AXSR if funds aren’t an issue, especially if you’re going to have access to a range with that capability. Very easy to maneuver and it just shoots really damn well. Me not so much 😂

Oh and the balance of the rifle is just perfect without the addition of weights and whatnot.
I disagree with the balance point. To sit on a bag, my Axsr has weights to get the balance where I want it. Just prone shooting, not needed.

Love the AXSR.

I disagree with the balance point. To sit on a bag, my Axsr has weights to get the balance where I want it. Just prone shooting, not needed.

Love the AXSR.
Ah. I’m happy with my balance point but I’m running a 24” 308 barrel. I’m not running any additional accessories though.
Mine on a PSGC and some 3/4”:

Attachments

• E1561EC7-D9D0-4F1A-B4E7-8005457B01BD.png
    E1561EC7-D9D0-4F1A-B4E7-8005457B01BD.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 168
  • 2534E332-8784-477A-B132-7F8A137B59C8.jpeg
    2534E332-8784-477A-B132-7F8A137B59C8.jpeg
    394.3 KB · Views: 169
  • 63307109-F3E7-4D21-805E-AE432AF6801B.jpeg
    63307109-F3E7-4D21-805E-AE432AF6801B.jpeg
    442.6 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
Hmm. Looks differen t when mounted sideways.

If only they made tracir cables for Utc / UTM.

Il just be retro poor with my chonky Raptors
Hope Envision will fix the DOF issue soon. I’m in for another WMLRF to go on a new rifle I’m planning this year. If not, get another Raptar S or look into MRF instead.

Reactions: BurtG
Speaking of .223, is Bugholes still doing .223 conversions?