• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Are the magazines you posted 5 rounders as well and do they all do it? Wondering if the mag catch has been shortened for whatever reason or the feed lips have been bent/tuned and they just aren’t jiving with what you got. Hard to tell without being able to handle and see it. I’d say take it it someone else that is well enough versed in this stuff because I don’t think your guy is it.
I have some magpul Pmags and they do the same thing, i Only have 1 metal AICS MAG and it’s a 5 round... here’s a pic with rounds in it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    419.5 KB · Views: 50
That's not his problem. All the AX mags do is add a front attachment point, but are otherwise identical to standard aics mags....and standard aics mags work fine in AX chassis. I'd still like to see the bottom of the magwell as there may be something else going on, but it's probably a mag latch issue...may just need a couple strokes of a file....sounds like the mags aren't able to insert far enough in to engage the latch with the bolt closed....shaving it down ever so slightly would allow it to engage sooner.

Reactions: trob_205
That's not his problem. All the AX mags do is add a front attachment point, but are otherwise identical to standard aics mags....and standard aics mags work fine in AX chassis. I'd still like to see the bottom of the magwell as there may be something else going on, but it's probably a mag latch issue...may just need a couple strokes of a file....sounds like the mags aren't able to insert far enough in to engage the latch with the bolt closed....shaving it down ever so slightly would allow it to engage sooner.
Ok now we’re getting somewhere lol. I was under the assumption there was enough difference to cause issue but I shoulda known with my AX using AW mags just fine. My only experience with AICS stuff is with a legacy 2.0 chassis.

Let me know if there’s another view you need

Attachments

• D52F2B8E-4976-4FB5-AAFD-4E5212625DFF.jpeg
    D52F2B8E-4976-4FB5-AAFD-4E5212625DFF.jpeg
    499.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 9B1E5DB4-9F83-4D37-8E41-714688094AFA.jpeg
    9B1E5DB4-9F83-4D37-8E41-714688094AFA.jpeg
    409.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 69A178E4-5A6A-4EF7-A3B7-57F3C0521AEC.jpeg
    69A178E4-5A6A-4EF7-A3B7-57F3C0521AEC.jpeg
    541.3 KB · Views: 73
  • D71DC1DA-0E21-4AD0-9CF4-0C992238DFEB.jpeg
    D71DC1DA-0E21-4AD0-9CF4-0C992238DFEB.jpeg
    541.3 KB · Views: 66
Should I try to file down the back of the magazine a little??

Maybe he got an ASR kit and swapped it to his AXMC for a match or something. Tits either way.

I like the looks of this Arca rail the best if confirms to the handguard.

What do you guys use them for thigh when you already have a RRS handguard ?

Bipod w/ ARCA attachment.

I prefer the Sawtooth rail over the MHA rail.

I really like the looks of this over the others. But I’m the minority in trying to get my guns lighter and if I had the guess this is probably the heaviest options. With the new pricing on victor rails I can see one of them in my future.

Reactions: deersniper
Here’s the upside of Sawtooth RRS/ arca rails. They added the option to put the Pic rail at the end if you still want to run, say an Elite Iron or an LRA (my input lol).

He updated the end stop screws to the edges so you won’t have a problem running the RRS SC-LR mounts since they have a nice depth in the middle cause of the pic rail section.

He’s like 20-30mins away from RRS, so he’s talked to them extensively in anodizing options as well as having gauges to make sure his rails are in spec.

And a peace of mind, NSW wanted rails for their Mk13’s and RRS sent them over to Matt to make since it wasn’t going to be a massive batch or production run. That’s how I finally got my rails for my AW’s lol.

Reactions: blbennett1288
I really like the looks of this over the others. But I’m the minority in trying to get my guns lighter and if I had the guess this is probably the heaviest options. With the new pricing on victor rails I can see one of them in my future.

I went back and forth with the Sawtooth or just saying f it and buying the Victor Co rails. I just figured I would try the sawtooth first as I haven used any ARCA based systems before. Am pretty impressed with the ease of use so the Victor co rail may happen soon.

20200209_165503.jpg
Ballistic-X-Export-2020-02-09 17:00:27.434281.png

Screwed on the short 308 tube to install a Tbac brake while my can is out for work and swapped the K318I out for the leupold. Got a chance to grab a quick zero with the new optic before the rain comes this week. 3 rounds for a group and one to confirm the correction of the 185 jug FGMM.

This looks like the Victor Company Forend installed on that rifle, if that is what you are asking about.

If you’re replying to NoLegs, it appears that it isn’t a Vict Comp rail, as it’s a different front end, no integrated QD mounts, an integrated top rail, and MLok at the 45 offset instead of the slotted cutouts.

Reactions: RS14
View attachment 7245787View attachment 7245788

Screwed on the short 308 tube to install a Tbac brake while my can is out for work and swapped the K318I out for the leupold. Got a chance to grab a quick zero with the new optic before the rain comes this week. 3 rounds for a group and one to confirm the correction of the 185 jug FGMM.

Looks great with the short tube. What twist rate are you using for the 185s? I shoot 178 ELDM in mine but have the standard AI (UK) 1-12 twist rate so not tried anything heavier?

Very nice! How did you attach the quiver to the magwell....is that velcro'd?
Thanks

Hi AXMC
Yes its velcroed.
With my arm length it was slow to retrieve rounds when mounted on the forend.
I had to break cheek weld, where it is now its easy to reach the rounds.
The quiver is rock solid, i used the stiff 50mm plastic velcro.

• Haha
Reactions: RS14 and trob_205
deersniper,
It's called a Sniper Hider made here in the UK.
It is a protector for the scope, it screws on to the scope and opens by turning the knobs.
You can have it open in stages to stop glare.
I have a optical clear filter inside it to protect the front scope lens as I shoot comps in a giant sandpit next to .338's with savage muzzle breaks!

deersniper,
It's called a Sniper Hider made here in the UK.
It is a protector for the scope, it screws on to the scope and opens by turning the knobs.
You can have it open in stages to stop glare.
I have a optical clear filter inside it to protect the front scope lens as I shoot comps in a giant sandpit next to .338's with savage muzzle breaks!

Almost $200.00 US at todays exchange rate.

Reactions: jtackmann