• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

You all know what I just got delivered....Whoooo hoooo

My LH AXMC is complete

ASR Magazine.jpg

The question I have now is what caliber. My AT handles both 308 and 6.5 Creedmoor.

Not sure I want to run the AXMC short action in 6.5 CM as I already have that. What caliber would you guys choose if you were thinking of adding a new short action caliber to your stable

Last edited:

My LH AXMC is complete

View attachment 7338886

The question I have now is what caliber. My AT handles both 308 and 6.5 Creedmoor.

Not sure I want to run the AXMC short action in 6.5 CM as I already have that. What caliber would you guys choose if you were thinking of adding a new short action caliber to your stable
I've been pondering both the 6mm GT and the 25 Creedmoor with Blackjack 131gr ACE bullets. Shot @canezach 's 25 Creedmoor this past weekend and loved it, extremely flat... he was at 14.2 mils for 1660 yards and I was at 18.5 mils with my 6.5 Creedmoor at the same distance. Granted all I had on hand were factory Hornady 147 Match, but even with handloads I can't get that flat out of my 6.5 Creedmoor. And it's not so much how flat it shoots because we can always adjust our elevation, it's wind, I hold wind, and the less I have to hold the less errors I make :)

Beautiful stick

Can you tell me where you got that bullet sleeve. Does it hold larger calibers? How many in one sleeve?

Thank you
Enhancing the image in the pic it appears to be Praesidia Rifle Accessories in the UK: https://www.praesidiarifles.co.uk/

1590787701403.png

If you want something similar from the states, check out Cole-Tac's Ammo Novel

Reactions: AIAlan and Nik H

My LH AXMC is complete

View attachment 7338886

Awesome. Mine should be in any day now! No more single feeding .260 outta the 338 mag! Still hunting a LH 300wm bolt so I can shoot 300PRC in the AXMC

Reactions: Nik H
Does anyone know who makes these mag bottom covers?

Attachments

• 373CB6B4-2B50-45EB-BA85-8D8B2A6DB4F7.jpeg
    373CB6B4-2B50-45EB-BA85-8D8B2A6DB4F7.jpeg
    181.1 KB · Views: 155
Does anyone know who makes these mag bottom covers?
Looks like an old Seekins 0+ baseplate. I contacted Seekins about making some and they said they had no interest in making more. Best bet is DPET Fabrication. Link below

Reactions: The Durk
I've been pondering both the 6mm GT and the 25 Creedmoor with Blackjack 131gr ACE bullets. Shot @canezach 's 25 Creedmoor this past weekend and loved it, extremely flat... he was at 14.2 mils for 1660 yards and I was at 18.5 mils with my 6.5 Creedmoor at the same distance. Granted all I had on hand were factory Hornady 147 Match, but even with handloads I can't get that flat out of my 6.5 Creedmoor. And it's not so much how flat it shoots because we can always adjust our elevation, it's wind, I hold wind, and the less I have to hold the less errors I make :)
I shoot a lot of 130 grain 6.5 CM and it rocks out to 1350 which is the longest distance I have near me.

I am thinking of the 6 GT but not sure what it will buy me over the 6.5 CM other than recoil. Lower recoil is not a motivator for me as I shoot the 338 LM a bit. I am not shooting fast drills.

I have also been thinking that I am glad I have all the parts for the short action but maybe I'll get a 300 NM or a single feed 375 CheyTac barrel. I'll keep short action on the AT and LA on the AXMC.

Decisions like this are awesome

Reactions: Glassaholic
I shoot a lot of 130 grain 6.5 CM and it rocks out to 1350 which is the longest distance I have near me.

I am thinking of the 6 GT but not sure what it will buy me over the 6.5 CM other than recoil. Lower recoil is not a motivator for me as I shoot the 338 LM a bit. I am not shooting fast drills.

I have also been thinking that I am glad I have all the parts for the short action but maybe I'll get a 300 NM or a single feed 375 CheyTac barrel. I'll keep short action on the AT and LA on the AXMC.

Decisions like this are awesome

Just buy u a .283 bushing neck down your brass and buy some 131 black Jack's with a barrel and rock the .25CM. Berger is about to drop the .257 hybrid too.

Reactions: Hawkwood
Beautiful stick

Can you tell me where you got that bullet sleeve. Does it hold larger calibers? How many in one sleeve?

Thank you
Contact @softcock he made several ammo binders for me. Good guy and top notch products. Way cheaper than $90. Sorry for the shitty photos.

Attachments

• C0C3668B-F898-4FD2-99C4-1923667F1154.jpeg
    C0C3668B-F898-4FD2-99C4-1923667F1154.jpeg
    432.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 11D7F106-2D86-4865-A260-FE9DB914B6BE.jpeg
    11D7F106-2D86-4865-A260-FE9DB914B6BE.jpeg
    519.6 KB · Views: 73
Reactions: deersniper
Yes I have several of his products. I don't think he makes a large capacity magnum cartridge binder
He made a 300 prc binder for me which is cip length. Not sure if this is what you are after, just an option

Omg elite sand MC plus black ASR 308 mag equals SECHS. That looks so good. I’m thinking maybe I abandon my Dark Earth plans and have my TBAC 338SR done in Elite sand to match. Elite sand plus proof CF barrel plus Elite sand Can. Yep.

so many choices.

@MACHTECH we need way more Elite Sand AXSR pics. Help me OB1. You’re my only hope.

Reactions: kocustoms
Omg elite sand MC plus black ASR 308 mag equals SECHS. That looks so good. I’m thinking maybe I abandon my Dark Earth plans and have my TBAC 338SR done in Elite sand to match. Elite sand plus proof CF barrel plus Elite sand Can. Yep.

so many choices.

@MACHTECH we need way more Elite Sand AXSR pics. Help me OB1. You’re my only hope.
I’m so glad I got this elite sand. It looks awesome. And the black contrast parts look really good too.

.243!

I have never thought about that caliber. How do you like it? What ammo do you use? How is the feed reliability?
Haven’t had any failure to feed or any reliability issues so far. Only sits at 138rds at the moment but so far so good. I’m shooting the 105gr nosler RDF’s at 2966 (slower I know but my powder selection didn’t reflect the book data). I’ve been using Sig brass (cost effective and super nice for the price) No recoil what so ever, watching trace and impacts through my scope.

Out hunting on the weekend.
I really love AI rifles... When I got my first AICS back in about 2008 it lit a fire in the belly!
6E07C483-07F2-47B2-BB8C-69F45CD594C8[18411] (2).JPG

Have owned: AICS 1.0, AICS AX Pre-2014, AICS AT, AT and now the AX308.
Seriously sussing out the ASR in 300NM / 6.5PRC, funds permitting.

Since recently acquiring my new to me Elite Sand AXMC. I have thoroughly enjoyed shooting it and personalizing it to me. this is my new all time favorite bolt action rifle.
thanks to @Huskydriver for pushing me to the AI side !! now if only those bullets would reload themselves.!!
View attachment 7341706

The Dillon is set up for 6.5 right now... Just saying....