• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

The little guy.

26dDHRj.jpg
How long?

This is for the little guy as well. Lol. I'll let Preston show it off when he's done with it! Chop chop! 😂
View attachment 7583742

You have cut a unicorn in half! haha, I love it. :ROFLMAO: (y)

I got my 17" 308 stuck in the 16" Victor Company HR1 last night too, had to pull the front end apart to get the barrel off.... So, you're way ahead of the curve here.

@MACHTECH I'd really like to see a full side pic of it assembled please man.

Last edited:
Thought I would share. Got the old AWSM out over the past weekend. Shot out to 1750. Was a little rough using 250gr scenars at 2938fps.

Attachments

• 860037CD-C203-4E28-BFAF-1E2E9650014C.jpeg
    860037CD-C203-4E28-BFAF-1E2E9650014C.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 235
  • 1EED1A55-65FB-4D2A-8826-DD39A3E40A23.jpeg
    1EED1A55-65FB-4D2A-8826-DD39A3E40A23.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 237
All you AXSR guys that are looking for bolt bodies, EO has them listed on the site now to backorder. I'm sure they won't last long when in stock so I would pre-order/backorder them if your looking.
Is there a large vs small firing pin issue associated with AXSR, or they use the same size of the firing pin?

1:10 haven’t tried 168’s. My 1/12 stock barrel loved just about anything.

Good to hear, kinda not sure what to expect with 175's out of the AI 1:12 twist 16.5" barrel.

Started load dev on the 3 hunnit PRC yesterday w/ 230 A-Tips and Retumbo.
Hornady brass is soft AF. It would have 100% gotten picked last in gym class dodgeball.
Dunno why I have a knack for finding a velocity node right when I start getting into pressure but alas, the streak continues.
2900 seems like those A-Tips' happy place.
Gotta wait on the seating depth test till next week but that 12 ES looks promising.

MC1.jpg

a-tip vel.jpg

Hi all, slim chance but, does anyone have a photo that shows an Elite Sand AI and S&B Ral coloured scope. I’ve ordered the AT-X in elite sand and have a 5-25 too put on it. Hoping doesn’t look shit. Cheers. Photo just above doesn’t look too bad with odd coloured scope.

The DE AXMC and Pantone do well. The plastic parts match really well with the Pantone Schmidt. The barrel and other metal DE parts are darker. The Ral8000 not as much of a match. I put the Pantone Schmidt on a sage green AT and it looked terrible. I would at least go DE on the rifle if your looking for something to even remotely match.

But if you like it and it works for you, who cares what other people think. If you want the ES rifle, go for it. Scopes are easy to swap if you aren't satisfied.

Reactions: Heffo
Took the AX 6.5 out for a little evening action. Had several cows drop calves this week, so I hung around and zapped some coyotes that were running around the herd.

51063477422_7fc537dd26_c.jpg

51063467162_132d4b7ee4_z.jpg

Perps:
Put her jaw through her shoulder (she was facing me):
51063467272_71e3f41f38_h.jpg

Shot her quartering-to right in-front of her left shoulder - good exit wound behind the opposite shoulder:
51063467277_3e26f99be8_h.jpg

Last edited:
The DE AXMC and Pantone do well. The plastic parts match really well with the Pantone Schmidt. The barrel and other metal DE parts are darker. The Ral8000 not as much of a match. I put the Pantone Schmidt on a sage green AT and it looked terrible. I would at least go DE on the rifle if your looking for something to even remotely match.

But if you like it and it works for you, who cares what other people think. If you want the ES rifle, go for it. Scopes are easy to swap if you aren't satisfied.
Cheers mate, think I’ll keep with the elite sand, I’ll chuck a black one on it, will go well with black barrel etc. thanks.

Reactions: zerolumens
Finally got a tripod to try and broaden my horizons on available shooting positions, I have to say these things are great. easy hits out to 700 on 1MOA targets from sitting position. Going out to hunt some hogs next week and the tripod should really be helpful setting up on flat fields. with the AXMC.

Attachments

• DSC_0372.JPG
    DSC_0372.JPG
    505.3 KB · Views: 239
  • DSC_0382.JPG
    DSC_0382.JPG
    694.1 KB · Views: 219
  • DSC_0383.JPG
    DSC_0383.JPG
    248.8 KB · Views: 225
Finally got a tripod to try and broaden my horizons on available shooting positions, I have to say these things are great. easy hits out to 700 on 1MOA targets from sitting position. Going out to hunt some hogs next week and the tripod should really be helpful setting up on flat fields. with the AXMC.
ahh so thats what the guy looks like that made my bag rider and bbl caps/thread protectors

Reactions: pfl338
Tripods make a world of difference for hunting.