• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Having some fun this morning. All the lower elevation places to shoot were fogged in pretty bad. So had to head up to the top of the mountain.

20210821_110255.jpg
20210821_105130.jpg

What are post 14 AXSAs going for used now?
This one will be able to be shipped after the 5th

Someone told me AXSA are going to be discontinued and I shouldn’t sell it ????

View attachment 7691107View attachment 7691108

Depending on accessories, color, condition they have been going for about $4,000 - $4,500.

I think your best bet is to hold out until the ATX rush fizzles out and AX prices recover. AT prices took a hit when the AX came out, but they recovered. I suspect we will see the same here.

Took my buddy to my Range Rover practice out at distance. I achieved a 1st round impact on a black bear sized target at 1175 yards. Worked on his dope, where he found out some atmospherics are VERY important for your ballistic software.
View attachment 7690510
What height SPUHR are you running and is that a 50 or 56mm objective on that PMII? I just put the NV rail on my AT and I need to get new rings to clear the 1913 rail.

What height SPUHR are you running and is that a 50 or 56mm objective on that PMII? I just put the NV rail on my AT and I need to get new rings to clear the 1913 rail.

Are you running a at low action rail or the high? When you run the Nv bridge on an at you need the high action rail.....

Are you running a at low action rail or the high? When you run the Nv bridge on an at you need the high action rail.....
Yup, I bought the high action rail as well. Haven't pulled the low rail yet since I was going to do it all at once when I order the new optic mount.

Are you going to actually run NV? If so a sphur 1.35" or 1.5" is what you need
Yes, I've got a PVS30 which I run on my other builds. I know it's not ideal but even the 1.18" mounts worked well enough on my GAP bolt guns that have Badger EFRs. However, the EFR rail is far enough away not to worry about the scope objective overlapping the NV rail. On the AT with the high rail and NV mount, I didn't know if I'd have to go all the way to a 1.5" like you normally would on a continuous rail like an AX.

Yes, I've got a PVS30 which I run on my other builds. I know it's not ideal but even the 1.18" mounts worked well enough on my GAP bolt guns that have Badger EFRs. However, the EFR rail is far enough away not to worry about the scope objective overlapping the NV rail. On the AT with the high rail and NV mount, I didn't know if I'd have to go all the way to a 1.5" like you normally would on a continuous rail like an AX.

Def going to need a 1.5" then. I run a SB US on my at (50 mm ob) in a 1.5" mount and using my calipers I don't think a 1.35 would clear the Nv bridge rail if you were running a longer scope