• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

you did not just insult the entire Elite Sand Master Race with "Rust-Oleum 1920 army green looks better...." o_O

sure-did-yep.gif

Does anyone have a rattle can recommendation to match Elite Sand.

Did this last year or year before …I forget
Home from work and did it while food was on the grill lol

about 10 minutes of tapping off trigger/buttpad etc

then about 10 minutes with krylon from Lowe’s

and i Am by no means a artist..I just use a random “X” pattern

I’ll paint for the season, hunting trip or if the kids want something with cool colors I’ll grab some neon green and black etc

edit #1:also be warned rust-oleum never ever ever dries.

edit #2: i dont try to make it perfect, thats what cerakote is for. its paint ...it will wear off and ill do it again

60827BE0-C554-4FA1-8110-B35DE5A728F6.jpeg
3C772952-C553-43F4-9BB6-2997D9025223.jpeg

@brianf okay not going to lie that AXMC looks really good.

all joking aside the first rifle is the hardest

once we get it through our thick skulls that spray paint will not melt your rifle, you will paint everything you have

...i might be guilty of painting some SB scopes and other rifles in the price range of the AX..some with pretty cool original paint jobs to begin with

Bush league..... Just do it man
There..You happy;):ROFLMAO:. Ran a bunch of 338LM through it, the" New" is definitely gone now.
Received the Armaments' Technology sunshade in this week and got it all matching again. For those of you that do decide on a TT and want to get a sunshade, just by the factory one for it, I tried to use a Kahles shade (70.00 vs TT 110.00), they screw right on, but they have no provision for retaining the objective flip cap.
IMG_5475.JPG
IMG_5474.JPG

Last edited:
Yikes, you spray painted the Theta!

There..You happy;):ROFLMAO:. Ran a bunch of 33LM through it, the" New" is definitely gone now.
Received the Armaments' Technology sunshade in this week and got it all matching again. For those of you that do decide on a TT and want to get a sunshade, just by the factory one for it, I tried to use a Kahles shade (70.00 vs TT 110.00), they screw right on, but they have no provision for retaining the objective flip cap.
View attachment 7693344View attachment 7693345

Dark Earth on Pale Brown? Interesting combo. I'm just getting plain black for additional barrels to stop the color clash! :)
My rifle is elite sand and the barrel is dark earth - I just got whatever they had, didn't really care for color (I know that's sacrilegious around here).

That really looks like Pale Brown... odd how it photos... I've seen Elite Sand picking up other colors and not looking at all like ES.
ES is one of those colors that can look drastically different in various lighting settings. It will appear more green in a cooler lighting environment and more brown in a warmer environment; it's just funny how that works.

I'm so lucky to have the Quantico ranges 15 minutes from my house where I can shoot 1,000y every Sunday. The Marines updated SOPs so we can place steel at 500y and forward, versus previous at the back berm and in 100y increments.

We left targets out after yesterday's PRS match, so we had 7 targets at differing distances out to 998y. After I shot my string, I "coached" the other shooters who wanted to test their DOPE and skills; we had them backed up like I95 southbound on a Friday afternoon in summertime. :) Overall, a great day, but the bugs a flies were brutal. I covered myself in 40% Deet and they were still biting.

IMG_0317-2070910.jpg

He has good form better get him a shooting mat before he get calluses on his elbows, tell tale.(y)
My tatoo artist hates re-inking my elbow from time to time for that very reason.

• Haha
Reactions: candyx
Hes shot the dasher before too. Loved it. He was 5 then

Reactions: candyx
Reactions: Islas82
Congrats, you're going to love it! Get yourself an Area 419 or APA brake for it. AXSR's ship with APA brakes and look good on them. Less of course you live in a gun friendly state and can put a can on it. :) Sadly I'm stuck with just brakes and that makes me a savage!

Broke down and finally got an AX, scooped up this demo in 6.5 x 47. Just need a few items and hope to shoot it at the match this weekend.
View attachment 7694268

Last edited:
Congrats, you're going to love it! Get yourself an Area 419 or APA brake for it. AXSR's ship with Area 419 brakes and look good on them. Less of course you live in a gun friendly state and can put a can on it. :) Sadly I'm stuck with just brakes and that makes me a savage!
Dude.

f New York.

move to pa or something.

Congrats, you're going to love it! Get yourself an Area 419 or APA brake for it. AXSR's ship with Area 419 brakes and look good on them. Less of course you live in a gun friendly state and can put a can on it. :) Sadly I'm stuck with just brakes and that makes me a savage!
I have a bunch of brakes but was hoping one of my cans would be released from jail 🤞

Reactions: BuLLet
Anyone know of any magazine pouches that work with the 10 round double stack mags for the AXSR/AXMC? I've tried a few but none seemed to be large enough.