• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

4D4B14AC-5384-4703-ADCC-9488B06D4927.jpeg

Anyone have any comments on running a 300NM on the AXSR?

I think I remember @NoLegs24 running a 300NM.

Just looking for barrel length, twist, and custom contour. I’d also like to hear what you’re running and what speeds you’re seeing.

I’m thinking a 8 twist running the 230 hybrids and 220 LRTH. I have a bunch of them. Might try the 250 ATIPS as well.

Reactions: Bulletsmith
I have the AXSR in 300NM. Running the factory barrel which I believe is 1:8 on newer guns. 225 ELDMs at 3000-3050fps depending on load. Very accurate so far but still doing final development.

EUWzkLV.jpg

Waiting on a Raptar-S for it.
I have a full power demo S I’m interested in trading for $2k and a SES FYI.

A little AI vs Barrett action today. The 6.5 Creedmoor was out shooting that old tired 308! Well not really old, just getting put down by all the new wonder rounds as of late... :)

20210904_161720.jpg

20210904_161603.jpg

20210904_154457.jpg

I have a full power demo S I’m interested in trading for $2k and a SES FYI.
Thanks for the offer. Do you know what would happen if you sent in a full-power S for a repair? That's what has kept me from spending extra on some of the full-power IR devices that are floating around out there. I know Wilcox has a history of sending stuff back neutered. I kinda like that the SES would theoretically have factory support.

^ I’ve never heard of a Raptar having issues to be sent I for repair? But since it’s a legit demo unit it should be fine? It’s not one of the ones that were turned to fill power aftermarket.

Here’s a ai pic to not completely derail the thread

DF3CB67A-C7C1-4B45-8E80-DFD9F837E6E7.jpeg

3CA64319-D2B8-4318-B3FF-6C519FB03B2E.jpeg

Now you just need to spray paint that $4500 TT to match....🤣
Cover it with blue painters tape, then heavy bat grip tape and then do your camo spray paint !
It will always be good as new underneath for you potential resale.

Last edited:
Reactions: deersniper
I started reading this thread from page one to learn about AI’s inside and out because I wanted to sell my Desert Tech SRS-A1 to get an AT. I started with a TRG-22, sold it to try the SRS because I thought the bull pup looked awesome loved the compactness.
Well! I made it to page 95 before I fell to the AI curse and bought a 2020 dark earth AX308 with a LW 24” 308 barrel and tac brake today haha
I figured I was probably going to want an AX one day so why get one more rifle to upgrade, just skip to the end.
Package also includes a 26” 6.5 Creed barrel and a 26” 6 Dasher barrel, both MTU’s with heathen brakes. Also coming with the AI Comp trigger and the original.

This is going to be a painful couple weeks while I wait for it to arrive. I blame you all equally. Lol.
Couple pics from the seller:

Attachments

• D4EFEE07-F7D5-4AAF-9171-0EBDDA2FAB43.jpeg
    D4EFEE07-F7D5-4AAF-9171-0EBDDA2FAB43.jpeg
    751.9 KB · Views: 164
  • 5DD10787-C236-4693-BA68-B0422CA4F7C2.jpeg
    5DD10787-C236-4693-BA68-B0422CA4F7C2.jpeg
    485.1 KB · Views: 164
  • 1DFC6069-7857-43C8-A201-97D60EDE0698.jpeg
    1DFC6069-7857-43C8-A201-97D60EDE0698.jpeg
    343.2 KB · Views: 156
I started reading this thread from page one to learn about AI’s inside and out because I wanted to sell my Desert Tech SRS-A1 to get an AT. I started with a TRG-22, sold it to try the SRS because I thought the bull pup looked awesome loved the compactness.
Well! I made it to page 95 before I fell to the AI curse and bought a 2020 dark earth AX308 with a LW 24” 308 barrel and tac brake today haha
I figured I was probably going to want an AX one day so why get one more rifle to upgrade, just skip to the end.
Package also includes a 26” 6.5 Creed barrel and a 26” 6 Dasher barrel, both MTU’s with heathen brakes. Also coming with the AI Comp trigger and the original.

This is going to be a painful couple weeks while I wait for it to arrive. I blame you all equally. Lol.

Welcome to the dark side.

Welcome to the stereotype

Almost there... Now ya just need a Vision chassis & you're set! Haha

Looks like it could be @pfl338 's rider...

View attachment 7701339

This one...

Though it looks like he updated it to this one...

View attachment 7701340
I updated to hardware that does not require any tools. If the user feels the need to go beyond hand tight they can use a cartridge rim to tighten/loosen the rider. That one is a 2.8" tall, I also make a 2" tall, which is what I am now using. Also a 1.6" tall version with a half round bottom.

I updated to hardware that does not require any tools. If the user feels the need to go beyond hand tight they can use a cartridge rim to tighten/loosen the rider. That one is a 2.8" tall, I also make a 2" tall, which is what I am now using. Also a 1.6" tall version with a half round bottom.
Did you do the paint job also or are they all black?

Reactions: RS14