• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy Oil????

Ah, well as someone pointed out earlier there was lots of love for the guy early on, so I apparently was not alone. Maybe I am just not that discerning? My only sin is being very late to the party. As well I just am not following the pack mentality, as seen in that thread where Frank jumps on the Rex guy, and then all of a sudden everyone hates the guy, to me that shows weak character. Not defending the Rex guy, just an observation.

It's especially funny when getting called out on by undereducated swabbies, or Gomers who want to make up for their deficits by googling technical terms or being snarky fagots. This is the internet and people love to get nasty when not face to face, all good and business as usual.
You’re sure butt hurt about a vanilla general comment. Now go cry in the corner.

Ah, well as someone pointed out earlier there was lots of love for the guy early on, so I apparently was not alone. Maybe I am just not that discerning? My only sin is being very late to the party. As well I just am not following the pack mentality, as seen in that thread where Frank jumps on the Rex guy, and then all of a sudden everyone hates the guy, to me that shows weak character. Not defending the Rex guy, just an observation.

It's especially funny when getting called out on by undereducated swabbies, or Gomers who want to make up for their deficits by googling technical terms or being snarky fagots. This is the internet and people love to get nasty when not face to face, all good and business as usual.

I would recommend for anyone that's interested in this sport and wants to get better to take a proper precision rifle course, like Rifles Only.

Once you build a certain foundational level of knowledge, it's easy to parse out BS like what this Rex guy sells.

If people want to listen to Rex and give them their money, that's fine. Their choice. But Rex is blatantly not very knowledgeable in this discipline, and it's frustrating to see people waste their time and money on this guy.

ACCURACY OIL...:oops: you have got to be shitting me.
I don't doubt it works just as well as any other lube. And yes I could see if you took a dirty bore, cleaned it and put this oil in you may re-gain your accuracy but it's simply not a miracle oil.

Reactions: 308pirate
I would recommend for anyone that's interested in this sport and wants to get better to take a proper precision rifle course, like Rifles Only.

Once you build a certain foundational level of knowledge, it's easy to parse out BS like what this Rex guy sells.

If people want to listen to Rex and give them their money, that's fine. Their choice. But Rex is blatantly not very knowledgeable in this discipline, and it's frustrating to see people waste their time and money on this guy.
Sniper 101 is something like 50 hours.....50 hours of YouTube lecturing and no shooting. He’s the nutinfncy of long range shooting, dragging out a few sentences into a 30 minute monologue of crap.

If Rex sticks his cock in the barrel and blows a load... would you try it 🤷‍♂️
better be 155mm; or it's gonna get stuck ;)

side note - now a person doesn't have to worry about next tension, powder charges, primer depth, etc.... thank gosh

Reactions: Sako man
He’s the nutinfncy of long range shooting, dragging out a few sentences into a 30 minute monologue of crap.
That nutnfancy douche lost me when he made a video about how he thinks the .300 BLK sucks, and how the 7.62x39 is so much better. Like, they both have their place, you can't be serious dude??? 🤦🏼🤦🏼🤦🏼 I think he also made one about how he thinks the 6.5 Grendel sucks, too. Or maybe that was someone else I'm getting him confused with. 🤷🏼 What kind of moron thinks the arguably 2 best AR15 cartridges ever designed, "suck"... 🙄 You might prefer something else, but that doesn't mean the ones you don't like "suck".

Reactions: akmike47
That nutnfancy douche lost me when he made a video about how he thinks the .300 BLK sucks, and how the 7.62x39 is so much better. Like, they both have their place, you can't be serious dude??? 🤦🏼🤦🏼🤦🏼 I think he also made one about how he thinks the 6.5 Grendel sucks, too. Or maybe that was someone else I'm getting him confused with. 🤷🏼 What kind of moron thinks the arguably 2 best AR15 cartridges ever designed, "suck"... 🙄 You might prefer something else, but that doesn't mean the ones you don't like "suck".
He raves about everything Chinese though. I get that he’s targeting a budget minded audience, but your Chinese knockoff knife isn’t amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: FuhQ
He raves about everything Chinese though. I get that he’s targeting a budget minded audience, but your Chinese knockoff knife isn’t amazing.
I mean, I get the budget-minded niche, and I like my Arken scopes (a good buy, is a good buy 🤷🏼), but that doesn't mean I'm going to go around buying the cheapest of everything. I much prefer buying American (or European) when I can, but that's not always necessary for something with a specific set of parameters that I intend to use it for. I don't always need top-tier for everything, but some things you just don't cheap-out on... A good blade, guns, gun parts, BCG's, bolts, and barrels are not something to cheap-out on.

Just because groupies did their groupie thing doesn't mean everyone who considers Rex tibor a used car salesman is a groupie too

I mean, I get the budget-minded niche, and I like my Arken scopes (a good buy, is a good buy 🤷🏼), but that doesn't mean I'm going to go around buying the cheapest of everything. I much prefer buying American (or European) when I can, but that's not always necessary for something with a specific set of parameters that I intend to use it for. I don't always need top-tier for everything, but some things you just don't cheap-out on... A good blade, guns, gun parts, BCG's, bolts, and barrels are not something to cheap-out on.
Totally agree, and that's what I am talking about kinda, the Arken though I wouldn't buy one is a pretty good scope. Call me a groupie but I did go for a PMII based on a Rex optics review video, a long ass time ago, and I have been very happy with it. So, there was value in at least one of the videos he did. Even a broken clock can be right a few times a day I guess.

I still will not buy anything Chinese made if I can help it, no matter how good the reviews are. Best to not fuck around.

Reactions: FuhQ