• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Accuracy vs. Precision

Basher

I fly stuff and I know things.
Minuteman
Dec 13, 2004
Lafayette IN, USA
For your enjoyment. Or discussion. Or whatever the hell you guys wanna do with this, since it probably applies to some of you... :ROFLMAO:

41477082-6C07-475E-92E0-AFDD30C6F577.jpeg

What good is a 5000 pound 100% combustion efficiency fuel air bomb if it cannot hit a bunch of terrorists at a meeting and instead impacts a field 1 mile away?

Yet, an accurate 5000 pound payload, even if it is a dud and does not detonate properly, or does not detonate at all, will still kill a bunch of muthafuckas...

Any questions???

The reminds me of a thread told by my dad's squadron buddies when I was little....

My dad was a fighter/bomber in the 1950's...

The BOQ folks got hammered one night... and were surprised with a surprised training session.... no time for the Aspirin, steam room and B12 shot from the flight surgeon

During a bombing practice run, they would drop altitude diving down at a target, release the bomb and pull back on the stick....

Evidently my dad released a touch late and the nose already started coming up.... missed by 3+ miles.....

Reactions: gatorbait308