• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accurate Ordnance Grand Opening

Re: Accurate Ordnance Grand Opening

Just got back from the farm with the new rig. I didn't have too long to get my dope just right, but a success in my book when it comes to a quick first look at the rifle. I have my range set up with steel out to 1400, but i didn't get anywhere near that today. the first 3 rounds at 100 yards after a pretty decent bore sighting were as good as i could have asked for:
image.jpg

image_1.jpg

The 200 Yds looked good as well but i overcorrected the windage and brought them a little too far to the right:
image_2.jpg

I backed up a couple hundred and took 3 more on the first target (300 Yds - group at the bottom):
image_3.jpg

Another at 300 - I threw one - i was shooting out of the back of my truck, so i'll blame it on that... yeah, that's what it was...
image_4.jpg

She's a shooter! Thanks so much to the guys at Accurate Ordnance.

This rifle deserves a much better picture, which I'll try to get soon.

Remington 700 trued
Opened for 8-40 scope base
side bolt release
Kampfeld campfire knob
Manners MCS-T
Brux barrel @ 16"
chambered 223
Ops Inc 12th model
Surgeon DBM
Nightforce F1

photo-1.jpg

photo-5.jpg

photo-4.jpg

I just ordered a rifle from AO. Thus far Dave and Mark have been awesome. These guys are top notch and go out of their way to help their customers get exactly what they are looking for in a custom rifle. If you are in the market for a custom build give these guys a call. You will not be disappointed. Good luck AO

Thanks for all the kind words. We are working hard to catch back up on a couple projects and are about where we want to be with time lines. Still a little behind but getting better everyday.

This one just finished up this weekend. It is a 6.5x47 Lapua and .284 switch barrel configuration built on a Pierce Engineering action inside an Eliseo chassis. The action was glued into the chassis to be stress-free.

DSC_8886.jpg

DSC_8958.jpg

DSC_8921Large.jpg

Mark

Looks great. Can't wait to see mine finished. Like a kid waiting for Christmas.

Trinity Brown.

chawk said:
This rifle deserves a much better picture, which I'll try to get soon.

Remington 700 trued
side bolt release
Kampfeld campfire knob
Manners MCS-T
Brux barrel @ 16"
chambered 223
Ops Inc 12th model
Surgeon DBM
Nightforce F1

photo-5.jpg

Maybe you should drop it by so I can get it broke in and sighted in for ya, im sure it's not very happy sitting in the dungeon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dzlfarmboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chawk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This rifle deserves a much better picture, which I'll try to get soon.

Remington 700 trued
side bolt release
Kampfeld campfire knob
Manners MCS-T
Brux barrel @ 16"
chambered 223
Ops Inc 12th model
Surgeon DBM
Nightforce F1

photo-5.jpg
</div></div>

Maybe you should drop it by so I can get it broke in and sighted in for ya, im sure it's not very happy sitting in the dungeon. </div></div>

It might come to that... Too busy for my own good right now

Here's my latest Accurate Ordnance Project, Thanks David, Jason and Mark for this wonderful work of art. I know you guys dug deep in your hearts for this one, I will forever be in your debt.

379297_418866101481668_991550456_n.jpg

Just received my .300 Win Mag build yesterday. Very excited. Specs

Barrel - Obermeyer 5R, M24/Rem Target contour, 1:11 twist, 24".
Action - Surgeon 1086R
Stock - Stocky's Varmint LRV thumbhole desert colored
Trigger - Jewell BBR set to break at 2.5 lbs
Bottom Metal - APA
Magazone - AICS 5 round
Cerakoted Matte Black

Great experience and can't wait to take her out to the range!

24yb98y.jpg

Redx, that is one sweet rifle. Been to their shop, those boys do some real nice work. My little girl would like that rifle, matches her school colors.

I'm normally not one to steal Mark's thunder, but I wanted to post these pictures as soon as possible. I have seen a lot of rifles in my day and I've never seen a rifle with this much attention to detail. There was literally nothing left untouched on this build and this is one of the finest rigs out there. RedX, congrats on such a fine rifle. Enjoy!

DSC_9332.jpg

DSC_9384.jpg

DSC_93681.jpg

I just recieved my rifle back from AO last week, and I could not be more pleased. It started as a Remington 5r in 300 wm.
IMG_3718.jpg

IMG_3736.jpg

IMG_3742.jpg

IMG_3740.jpg

I cant say enough about the guys at AO. I purchased an AI mag through a dealer online and it would not seat properly. AO put my bottom metal in a few months back so I thought I would take the hour and forty five minute ride down there and make sure everything was on the up and up.

They stopped what they were doing to take a look. David took the time to make the AI feed lips (that were stamped wrong from the factory) correct. I went ahead and purchased two more 10 round AI mags from them while I was there.

Mark could have just as easily told me to leave and they would get to it when they could. And I would have been fine with that. Talk about customer service!

Mark, David and Jason have my business for good.

And to Mark;

I might take your advice and wait on the re barrel. After days like today its hard to justify re barrel just to get rid of the triangle.

307group.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">here's my favorite parts

547760_418866158148329_242874262414187_1336393_595871989_n.jpg

525052_418866181481660_242874262414187_1336394_1471118656_n.jpg
</div></div>

Now that is an amazing looking rifle

I just picked up my rifle looks great these guys are the best to deal with. I will get picks up soon

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Whiskey Tango</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm normally not one to steal Mark's thunder, but I wanted to post these pictures as soon as possible. I have seen a lot of rifles in my day and I've never seen a rifle with this much attention to detail. There was literally nothing left untouched on this build and this is one of the finest rigs out there. RedX, congrats on such a fine rifle. Enjoy!

DSC_9332.jpg

DSC_9384.jpg

DSC_93681.jpg
</div></div>

That is one hell of a good looking rifle.

It's not quite as pretty as the above but here's the beast Mark an his boys worked on for me:
DSC_0163.jpg

DSC_0160.jpg

DSC_0159.jpg

It used to be a Sendero SF 300RUM, its new parts are:
-Bartlein 1/10 5r fluted barrel
-PTG Bottom Metal and Firing Pin Assembly
-Manners T3 in molded "gap"
-Seekins Base an Rings w/ Leup 6.5-20 Mk4
**ALSO: Bolt knob from Randy "HateCa"...sorry forgot ya on intial mention
Thanks to Mark and Accurate Ord, Tom and Manners, Scott at Liberty AWESOME SERVICE from all. PTG was good to but the
aforementioned set the bar when it comes to gettin stuff done
right!!! Deal with confidence!

I recently had some barrel work done at AO. Not a full build like most of these but I got to meet some of the guys there. Great shop and good people. Got to see some nice builds they were working on while I was there and look forward to whatever I have done there next

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: caleb7mm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

They stopped what they were doing to take a look. David took the time to make the AI feed lips (that were stamped wrong from the factory) correct. I went ahead and purchased two more 10 round AI mags from them while I was there.

Mark could have just as easily told me to leave and they would get to it when they could. And I would have been fine with that</div></div>
This sounds familiar, they stopped to talk guns, what they were working on and showed me around shop

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ghogs Nightmare</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's not quite as pretty as the above but here's the beast Mark an his boys worked on for me: </div></div>

Every rifle they put out is a work of art, plus your GAP stock was a determining factor in the retrofit of my first AO rifle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: redirt78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I recently had some barrel work done at AO. Not a full build like most of these but I got to meet some of the guys there. Great shop and good people. Got to see some nice builds they were working on while I was there and look forward to whatever I have done there next </div></div>

Here is mine

T5Rem700G2DMR001.jpg

T5Rem700G2DMR008.jpg

T5Rem700G2DMR009.jpg

Manners-G2008.jpg

Manners-G2004.jpg

Greatly appreciate the kind words and the cool pictures. It has been a hectic few weeks. I'll try to get some shop pictures updated soon. Always something interesting going on around the shop.

Thank you all for your continued support. It means a lot and we are humbled by it daily.

Mark

Hey Mark, what's your lead time looking like at the moment?

While it isn't a precision bolt gun I do believe my gun that the rebuilt for me has a pretty nice barrel in it.
They got this gun running, built a new barrel for it out of a left over blank, built a high end integral suppressor for it and finished everything in Cerakote. Amazing what these guys are capable of!

Before

dc1948f1.jpg

After

IMG_1967.jpg

IMG_1958.jpg

Here is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XjGNx48Pwk#ws

Accurate Ordnance did an OUTSTANDING job on these two rifles! The turnaround time was amazing; they beat my personal time frame. Updates will follow when it cools off enough to go shooting!

Remington Model 673 Action
6.5 WSSM
Brux Barrel 24“ fluted
Jewel Trigger
HS precision Stock

ScopedRifle.JPG

"Nothing Runs From This Deere"
Barrel.JPG

Black and white is :
Remington 700 SA
7mm X 47 lapua
Obermeyer barrel 26” 12 flute
Rifle Basix trigger
jBuck65_01_ca+%28Large%29.jpg

jBuck65_02_ca+%28Large%29.jpg

jBuck65_03_ca+%28Large%29.jpg

jBuck65_04_ca+%28Large%29.jpg

It is in my will to be buried with mine!
Started life as a PSS
Rock Creek barrel
Atlas bottom metal
5R Stock
They helped make a dream come true! I also now have a 700 5R 223 they did some work on and will be doing little more too

ren_24.jpg

ren_26.jpg

They also did a great job on my old CZ
755089cd.jpg

After talking to Mark I sent in my old (custom) 300wm which I have not been really happy with.
The build will be for an accurate long range hunting rifle with weight being as low as possible (getting long in the tooth and the hills keep becoming steeper with time). Stock Remington action in 300wm, 26" rock creek barrel (or similar) with brake, all sitting in a light weight McMillan edge stock.
I can't wait to put some rounds down range with it and take a couple of deer and elk this year.

I can't say enough good things about Mark and the guys at Accurate Ordnance. I sent off a Remington 700 barrel to be threaded with an APA little bastard brake. The quality of work is beyond outstanding. Mark was GREAT at communication. Him and the guys at Accurate Ordnance will be my go to guys for any gunsmith work.

Thanks again Mark

+1 fate0n3.

It's nice to deal with a gunsmith shop that makes you happy when you talk to them on the phone. All to often this is not the case, but Mark and the guys at AO go the extra mile to actually give their customers personal attention and photos of the progress as the gun comes together.

on my last build, I called in for an update, and rather than a canned email, they took the unfinished parts, put them together and sent me this...

0edfa328.jpg

no paint, no trigger, no base, bolt not assembled, but i really got a feel for how it was coming together... the extra effort goes a long way!

finished product...
cGlov_04_caLarge.jpg

Mark, sorry if this makes everyone want an update! my bad.

Hey glad yall are up and running my buddy's having a custom built cant wait to see how it turns out.

VERY sorry for my extended absence from this site. Things have been hectic the last few weeks for sure. But I'll try to post a few pics of some recent projects. I'll start with this one built on a Stiller AW action.

kGonz_01_caLarge.jpg

The stock was coated OD and all the metal is Sniper Grey. Pics don't do it justice.
kGonz_02_caLarge.jpg

It also uses the Stiller DBM system.
kGonz_03_caLarge.jpg

More to come...

Well, we just happen to have three very similar yet very different builds that all happened to have Manners Woodland pattern stocks. We built these three a couple weeks ago. The rifle in the rear is a .308 with a Rock Creek barrel. Center rifle is an 18" barrel .223 with a Brux barrel (yes, that is a .30-cal suppressor on it). Both of these rifles have adjustable cheek pieces, Badger bolt knobs and Badger M5 bottom metal. The rifle in the foreground is a 7WSM long-range hunting rig with a Bartlein barrel. All the same, but different. LOL.

fleetOfManners_caLarge.jpg

All were coated with a special blend of Cerakote's OD and FDE to best match the stock. The rifles look amazing in person (my photo skills suck).

The one with the Stiller action and DBM will be in my hands soon.

I cannot wait.

This one also headed out of here recently. It is a Pierce action with a Rock barrel in a Mcree chassis. We periodically, randomly shoot rifles for accuracy and this one was shooting consistently in the .3s with factory Federal and Black Hills. It shot the 168s and 175s equally well.

rGoodman_04_caLarge.jpg

And that was a "turnkey" build including the scope. The range testing was all done with the 3.5-15x50 with MLR reticle Nightforce NXS scope the customer purchased with the rifle.

Mark

Did not know you could "custom blend" CeraKote to match stock colors.................very good to know!!!