• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accurate Ordnance Grand Opening

Re: Accurate Ordnance Grand Opening

And so it begins!!

finalized my order with AO for a new match rifle this week and ordered a manners T4A just now.

I will be shooting a .243 in 3 or 4 months

I have dealt with mark and crew a few times on smaller things and I am really happy to have such a great team building my dream gun.

Finally got around to getting some more load development done an back out to the range.
This is the second time I've tried this load with my AO RIFLE.
I think I'll keep it:
grouped.jpg

Load is: 208 amax
84.5 H4831sc
Win LR Mag
3.605 OAL
Thanks Mark an company!

Built me a very nice Creedmoor 1/3 MOA with stock ammo.

They built my 6.5, I couldn't be happier. If you want a great gun, give Mark a call.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: noeesp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice rig breakbad</div></div>

Ya, I should get an identical backup incase this one gets some dirt on it.
wink.gif

Got this today from the guys at Accurate Ordnance. I'm really impressed with the finish and balance of the rifle, now all i need to do is shoot it. If you need a rifle built, give these guys a try. They'll do right by you.
nq8xg1.jpg

300 Win Mag
Remington Action
Rock Creek 26" barrel, m-24 profile, badger fte brake
Manners T2A in desert camo, adj lop, mini chasis,

Don't take this the wrong way, but I was drooling over your rifle the other week when I went to pick up mine. I've got a soft spot for 300WM... It's a nice rig man, I'm sure it will shoot incredibly well!

Thanks AO for the work on my Savage. My groups shrank by nearly 75%! It is half to quarter MOA with FGMM now....As long as I do my part anyway.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rowcifer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got this today from the guys at Accurate Ordnance. I'm really impressed with the finish and balance of the rifle, now all i need to do is shoot it. If you need a rifle built, give these guys a try. They'll do right by you.
nq8xg1.jpg

300 Win Mag
Remington Action
Rock Creek 26" barrel, m-24 profile, badger fte brake
Manners T2A in desert camo, adj lop, mini chasis,

</div></div>

beautiful gun!!! Here's my humble contribution
DSC01017_zps3ee9d0aa.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: souzabr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">beautiful gun!!! Here's my humble contribution
</div></div>

Got any specs on that gun?
What's with all the tape?

only a weapon customized base DWM Mauser 1908__
the tapes are only for the time of trial were withdrawn after

Excuse the bad English ... I'm Brazilian

They are a great company that make great products. The customer support is top notch as well.

KT

Sorry I have not been on here too much lately. There is a lot going on in the shop right now. We'll update with some new shop pictures here over the next few weeks.

We greatly appreciate everyone's kind support.

Mark

Happy day to me! I got a call from Accurate Ordnance and my 6.5 Creedmoor precision rifle build is complete! Here are the specs:

Stiller Tac30 action
Brux 1:8 twist Sendero contour 24 inch barrel, threaded 5/8x24 and machine cut for suppressor
Accuracy International AX chassis
Timney single stage Trigger set at 2.1#
Schmidt and Bender PMII 5-25x glass with H2CMR reticle
Badger Ordnance rings
Allen Engineering AE 30 silencer (I wont get this until June or July)

Now for some pics!

bWol_04_caLarge_zps827510d2.jpg

bWol_05_caLarge_zps9daba9ff.jpg

bWol_06_caLarge_zpsad922bce.jpg

bWol_03_caLarge_zpsc4ed20f4.jpg

bWol_02_caLarge_zps4aa38aa2.jpg

bWol_01_caLarge_zpsa2181d50.jpg

I have not had a chance to shoot it yet, but the fit and finish are perfect. I love everything about it! As soon as I shoot it I'll post groups. If you are looking to do a precision build you should give the guys at AO a look. They are among the top gunsmiths in the country.

That is a gorgeous rifle. I've got one in the works myself from the fellas at AO. Class acts and damn fine builders.

I gotta post to show off my new Lefty 6.5cm Tac30AW, and send a huge THANKS to the guys at Accurate Ordnance. I couldn't be happier with their service. Easily the smoothest and most pleasant firearm transaction I've ever had. They just earned a loyal customer for life because I'm so impressed with the quality of their service. Those guys really went the extra mile with the communication -sending me quick email responses to all my questions, as well as a bunch of pics. First they sent me a teaser pic of my parts before they started the build:

scottD_65cm_01_caLarge_zps3426d87b.jpg

They told me the build would take 6 or 7 weeks, and sure enough the finished gun landed at my local FFL 6 or 7 weeks later. They also sent me pics of the finished build before they shipped (mounting their own bipod and scope for full effect):

scottD_65cm_02_caLarge_zps74241d70.jpg

scottD_65cm_03_caLarge_zps69eb59c4.jpg

I mentioned to Mark I was hoping it liked the 140g A-max's, and they went out and test-fired it for me and sent me this pic:

scottD_65cm_04_caLarge_zpsa4e6d7d0.jpg

When I picked it up at my FFL I found a laminated card in the case with all of the rifle's details on one side, plus their accuracy guarantee on the other side (I hope these pics come out OK -my pics not as professional as Mark's):

IMG_1976_zpsfa76b713.jpg

IMG_1977_zps1d040d76.jpg

As soon as I got it, I mounted up some FDE Viperskins, and my SWFA 5-20 in seekins rings (Thanks to the good guy here on the hide classifieds for the rings!), and headed straight to the range. This is what it looks like now:

IMG_1970_zpsafe37484.jpg

Icing on the cake: One of my first groups with 140g A-max's (3 shots @ 100yds) OH YEAH!!!!:

IMG_1975_zps9fda3326.jpg

The 25" Rock Creek barrel is sending the 140's @ 2815fps, and 120's @ 2950fps. I'm wondering if any of you guys can tell me if you think a spigot mounted Atlas would be big improvement in stability, and possibly more forgiving than the harris for a guy like me with sloppy technique? Atlas = easier to shoot well??? Also, I gotta get to a calculator and figure what's better in the wind for some of the 500m-and-less matches here in the Denver area: the 120 A-max's @ 2950, or the 140's @ 2815? Anybody happen to know the answer to that off-hand?

Anyway, the guys at AO absolutely ROCK!!!! If you're shopping around for a build, I HIGHLY recommend talking to the guys at AO! They'll definitely be doing my next build for me! THANKS AGAIN Mark, Jason, and David!

Regards,

ScottyD

I'm glad this thread popped up. I've spent the last week on the phone and via email with Mark and I've got nothing but great things to say about these guys. Mark has been great, he's quick to answer emails and phone calls. I can't wait to see the completed rifle. Mark sent me a teaser pic of it today.

Specs:
308 cal
AI FDE 2.0 Chassis
Stiller Precison TAC30 SA w/20MOA base
Brux Barrel with 1:10 twist finished at 22" with the MTU Contour
Timney Trigger
Atlas Bipod
Badger Ordnance med rings
Badger Ordnance large bolt knob
Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50
APA Little Jimmy muzzle brake.

jersmi01alarge.jpg

When its done the barrel, action itself, and rings will be blended to match the AI FDE. The action lever, bolt and muzzle break will be done in black. Should look really good to break up the colors like that.

Jeremy

Hey guys, beautiful rifles! Got a quick question. I sent Accurate Ordnance an email a few days ago about an rifle build with a quote. I still haven't received an reply back. Just wondering if he can give quick quotes through the web or how I can contact them. I cannot call them due to being in the wonderful sandbox.

Hey guys, beautiful rifles! Got a quick question. I sent Accurate Ordnance an email a few days ago about an rifle build with a quote. I still haven't received an reply back. Just wondering if he can give quick quotes through the web or how I can contact them. I cannot call them due to being in the wonderful sandbox.

What email address did you send it to? Make sure to send it to [email protected] Mark is in the office and is awesome about answering emails and phone calls.

Teaser pics from AO. The scope, rings and bi-pod are not mine, but they sure look good one there... The suppressor is new, but a little scratched up; Mark's going to fix that for me. Great Folks and somebody over there is pretty good w/ a camera too! :D

jGo_01_caLarge_zps8817e0f6.jpg

jGo_02_caLarge_zps07968fdd.jpg

jGo_03_caLarge_zps5720a250.jpg

jGo_04_caLarge_zps4a16339b.jpg

jGo_05_caLarge_zps08e01845.jpg

I sent an email to Mark using that same email. I sent another one in case if the first one never went through for some odd reason.

MtnCreek- Nice looking rifle you got there! What are the specs?

Can't say enough about the fit/finish on the latest addition to the collection. AO got my rifle built and out the door in less than a month (I did supply chassis and scope), which is unheard of. Picked her up yesterday! Silky smooth action, tight as a drum all around. Mark and everyone down there are class acts. Can't say enough about my experience in dealing with them. I hope/plan on doing business with them again.

Specs:

260 remington
Stiller Tac30 action
24" Bartlein medium palma barrel
Timney trigger 2.5#
APA LB brake
AICS 2.0
Vortex Razor HD 5-20 w/25 MOA per rev turrets and EBR-2B reticle (sent them medium rings instead of the lows i had which is why it's sitting a bit high, switching out today actually)

2q19jr9.png

2d108hw.png

Ordered mine a couple of weeks ago. So did my son. Both 6.5 creedmore LH bolt. Stiller action, Rock Creek barrel. Mark was a pleasure to deal with. Already sending me teaser pics of parts.

Just Got My 700 Back From Mark and the Boys

Another great build by Mark and the guys at Accurate Ordnance. I sent my Remington 700 action to them and back came a gun that even after reading all the great things written about AO, it still exceeded my expectations. It was a pleasure dealing with Mark he made time to discuss my options before I made the decision to go ahead with the gun, kept me updated on the progress of the build and called me to make a couple of decisions that he wanted my input on.

The completed gun made it back to me well within the timeframe promised and within budget.

Basically, they did what they said they were going to do, in the time they said it would take and for what they said it was going to cost. In this day and age those are rare attributes to find in a business.

The fit and finish is superb. My shooting buddies were very impressed with the flawless Cerakote job and the trigger work, but it doesn’t mean much if it can’t shoot straight.

I got the gun back this past Thursday and took It to the range today. Within a few rounds, I had it zeroed in at 100yards. After a few more rounds, I was putting bullets through the same hole. I brought it out to 200 and was shooting groups a shown below even with some wacky wind gusts.

I can’t say enough to express my satisfaction with the entire experience.

Thanks again to Mark, Jason and David

Specs:
Remington 700
20" Rock Creek Barrel M24 Contour, 1:11 twist
Badger Thruster Comp.
Timney Trigger at 1.5#
AICS 1.5 Stock
Nightforce 20 MOA Base
Nightforce Titanium Rings
Bushnell Elite 6-24x50 Scope
Harris Bipod
Cerakote FDE finish

Attachments

• jTud_01_ca (Large).jpg
    jTud_01_ca (Large).jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 20
  • jTud_02_ca (Large).jpg
    jTud_02_ca (Large).jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 17
  • jTud_03_ca (Large).jpg
    jTud_03_ca (Large).jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 25
  • jTud_04_ca (Large).jpg
    jTud_04_ca (Large).jpg
    91 KB · Views: 19
  • 2013-03-17_15-24-42_695.jpg
    2013-03-17_15-24-42_695.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Appreciate the kind words from everyone and great to hear you guys are happy with your rifles.

Yes, I am getting behind on some e-mails. Working hard to catch up and I apologize for any inconveniences. The last couple weeks have been much more hectic than usual and I'm up to my eyeballs in tax season stuff.

Appreciate you all very, very much!

Mark

Bad storm, trees down and out of power for a couple days....so I haven't been able to pick up my AO rifle. I was checking out the pictures Mark sent me and thought I would post the 'money shot' here for anyone looking to get a new rifle. Looks like it's going to be a shooter!

jGo_07_caLarge_zpsd1272c34.jpg

Accurate Ordnance Grand Opening

Not as fancy as Marks photos, but I'm loading up the truck right now to go sight in this bad boy that I picked up earlier this week.

Even though it looks like a Giraffe, I think the guys built another amazing looking rifle, and hopefully it shoots just a good.

Surgeon 591 action chambered in 6mm Creedmoor
Brux 8twist 26 inch 1:8 twist
Huber trigger
Manners T5 painted by ShortBus
All the trimmings.
US Optics SN3 Tpal in FDE

18CA7D81-E20E-406A-AAFA-CECF70ABE506-14639-00000945F91D98DB_zpsaa3d9915.jpg

8B9B692A-DA65-4294-9E66-C5E1C8ADE7FE-14639-00000945F6B88863_zpsa6439404.jpg

F65CA638-F716-4835-A0B3-1421C0E0387B-14639-00000945F4B72DF8_zpsd48c50f8.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21364033171.013319.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21364033171.013319.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 13
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21364033188.765812.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21364033188.765812.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 19
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21364033407.518955.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21364033407.518955.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Just sold my POF 308 today perfect timing coz I have started a project bolt gun with Accurate Ordinance, Yeah !!! Can't wait to punch out some 1/2 inch shots. That stock right before this post looks awesome ! GAP camo TA4 by Manners looks like.

The specs on that rifle are:

Stiller TAC30AW action with a 20-MOA extended base
Brux 1:8 barrel finished at 24" and chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor
Allen Engineering AE30 suppressor
Manners T4A with mini-chassis in GAP camo, skim bedded, two flush cups left side and a bipod stud
Huber Concepts 2-stage trigger
Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 with MOAR reticle in Nightforce .885 UL rings

Mark

The specs on that rifle are:

Stiller TAC30AW action with a 20-MOA extended base
Brux 1:8 barrel finished at 24" and chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor
Allen Engineering AE30 suppressor
Manners T4A with mini-chassis in GAP camo, skim bedded, two flush cups left side and a bipod stud
Huber Concepts 2-stage trigger
Nightforce NXS 5.5-22x50 with MOAR reticle in Nightforce .885 UL rings

Mark

Interesting that Ron is making 6.5 mm specific AE cans now. Is there any appreciable sound difference between that and the .30 caliber can? Is it any smaller or lighter than its .30 caliber brother?

This is another recent one that was built to test out some new tooling. This isn't a customer's rifle and we'll likely put it up for sale.

DSC_6016Large_zps35c40c64.jpg

DSC_6028Large_zpsdf21a2f8.jpg

DSC_6019Large_zpsb73d0744.jpg

DSC_6020Large_zps29adb305.jpg

It is a .223 built on a virgin, trued Remington 700 action with a Brux 1:8 twist barrel, Manners T2A Woodland camo stock, Badger lug, Badger M5, Badger knob, Nightforce base opened to 8-40s and a Timney thin-shoe trigger. Dave shot this one a few weeks ago and it was consistently sub .3s with factory Black Hills ammo. (Yeah, I know, the picture has a .308 mag. It was a goof during the photo shoot.)

The new CNC lathe is finally up 100% and we are very pleased with the results. We'll be vetting out a couple more programs for specific actions in the next couple weeks but so far, everything has been going exceptionally well. The shop continues to grow and we thank you all for that. You are such a blessing to us.

Mark

I've got to hand it to Mark and the guys over at Accurate Ordnance. These guys did a awesome job on my rifle and I've got nothing but great things to say about them. I will be sending all the business I can towards them.

Rifle Specs;
308cal
AI FDE 2.0 Chassis
Stiller Precison TAC30 SA /20MOA base
Brux Barrel w/ 1:10twist at 22" wit the MTU Contour
Timny Trigger
Atlas Bipod
Badger Ordnance med rings
Badger Ordnance large bolt knob
Vortex Viper PST 6-24-x50
APA Little Jimmy muzzle brake.

jersm30805calarge.jpg

jersm30801calarge.jpg

jersm30802calarge.jpg

jersm30804calarge.jpg

jersm30803calarge.jpg

Looks good Blackwater. Got mine down there now getting the barrel set back and the action opened up for a AW cut. Can't wait for it to be finished, from their quote hopefully I only have to wait another 1-2 weeks(fingers crossed). The wait is killing me.