Accustock Savages

mnhntr

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 14, 2011
I ordered a 10 Predator with the accustock and after looking at several after market stocks they say that it fits models 10-16, SA, 4.40 spacing, Det mag, but will not fit accustock rifles. Anyone tell me the difference? Also why do some companies say will not fit accustock and some do not?

ridenrunwv

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2013
Charleston, WV
I have been trying to make up my mind on a new rifle and was curious on the same thing. When shopping Savage Long Range Precision vs Predator Max I found this issue when trying to price Savage stocks.

mnhntr

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 14, 2011
I posted on your thread. I had a LRP in .260 and traded it for a Remington 700 in .260. Big mistake on my part. The LRP was a little too heavy for what I was using it for. I bought a Predator in .260 on GB and it should be here this week so I am searching stocks. I really want a Mcree Chassis but I am still on the fence.

JMGlasgow

Old Salt
Minuteman
  • Apr 13, 2012
    Cheyenne, WY
    I'm pretty sure Manners will inlet their stock for the Accustock rifles. They are who I am going to purchase from for my model 10 Accustock lefty.

mnhntr

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Oct 14, 2011
    That is the other one I was looking at. I think I am going to decide between a Manners and the Mcree