• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accustock Savages

mnhntr

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 14, 2011
I ordered a 10 Predator with the accustock and after looking at several after market stocks they say that it fits models 10-16, SA, 4.40 spacing, Det mag, but will not fit accustock rifles. Anyone tell me the difference? Also why do some companies say will not fit accustock and some do not?

I have been trying to make up my mind on a new rifle and was curious on the same thing. When shopping Savage Long Range Precision vs Predator Max I found this issue when trying to price Savage stocks.

The accustock models have the bolt release in the trigger guard instead of on the top side.

I posted on your thread. I had a LRP in .260 and traded it for a Remington 700 in .260. Big mistake on my part. The LRP was a little too heavy for what I was using it for. I bought a Predator in .260 on GB and it should be here this week so I am searching stocks. I really want a Mcree Chassis but I am still on the fence.

I'm pretty sure Manners will inlet their stock for the Accustock rifles. They are who I am going to purchase from for my model 10 Accustock lefty.

That is the other one I was looking at. I think I am going to decide between a Manners and the Mcree